Because it’s what I thought I wanted. Now I know that it’s not what I want.
– 你确定么? – 我很确定
– Are you sure? – I’m sure.
– 那就下来 不结婚就是了 – 你当真?
– Then get out of it. Don’t do it. – You mean it?
我出去告诉其他人 我会想出办法怎么说的
Let me go and talk to the others. I’ll figure something out to say.
爸爸…
Pop…
爸爸…
Dad…
问题是…
The thing is…
– 我真的爱她 – 你现在觉得爱她
– I really love her. – Sure you love her, now.
你会有两年的天堂 剩下四十五年就全是地狱了 相信我
You’ll have two years of excitement and 45 years of hell. Trust me.
我会永远爱她的 她的出现是我这一生最美好的事
I will always love her. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
“最美好的” 你愿意拿命跟我赌?
Would you be willing to gamble your life on that?
我知道我感觉不可能跟你完全一样
I know I haven’t been there enough for you.
但这是我能给你的最好的建议了:
But this is the best advice I’ll give you.
不结婚是绝对正确的事情!
Not getting married is the right thing to do!
可能这对你是最正确的 但对我可能恰恰相反
Maybe it’s right for you, it’s wrong for me.
你告诉外面的人 我要去穿结婚礼服
You tell everybody I’m getting dressed.
感谢上帝你能这么说
Thank God you said that.
我不知道我还能像个混♥蛋♥似的讲多久
I didn’t know how long I could keep on talking like an asshole.
谢谢你 爸
Thanks, Pop.
楼下见
See you downstairs.
– 走开!我们还没有准备好 – 即使见见我这老头也不行?
– Go away, we’re not ready yet! – Not even for your old man?
爸爸?
Dad?
玛利亚 让我爸进来吧
Maria, let him in.
我很快回来 你要是弄脏她衣服 我要你命!
I come back soon. But you smudge her dress, I kill you.
亲爱的上帝 我想只有天堂里的天使才会这么美
Dear God, I’ve just seen heaven and it’s in living colour.
您喜欢?
Do you like it?
– 我能用抱你么? – 当然!您最好马上这么做!
– Can I hug you? – Yes, you better!
如果您要是没赶到的话我会推迟婚礼的
I would have postponed if you didn’t make it.
您见了布鲁斯么?他是不是特别棒?
Have you seen Bruce? Isn’t he terrific?
您的旅途是不是特别糟糕?
Was it a terrible trip?
如果你四个小时前问我 我还会说“相当糟”
If you’d asked me that four hours ago, I would’ve said ‘”the pits'”.
但是飞机上发生了点状况让所有事情都有起色了
But something happened on the plane and everything’s coming up roses.
您遇到什么人了吧
You’ve met someone.
– 我稍后告诉你 – 不要 您现在说
– I’ll tell you later. – No, say.
我不想耽搁你 我不能耽搁你太久 不是么?
I don’t want to keep you. I can’t keep you any longer, can I?
我希望你不要介意我这样打扮护送新娘
I hope you don’t mind me giving the bride away dressed like this.
对我来说 您看上去帅极了
You look great to me.
安格先生 你这箱子刚送到
Mr Ungar, this just came for you.
再经考虑也许我还能打扮得更体面些
On second thought, maybe I’ll spiff it up a little.
你♥爸♥他真是个好人
He’s very sweet.
依加利福尼亚州赋予我的权力
…with the power vested in me by the state of California,
现在 我宣布你们为丈夫和妻子
I now pronounce you man and wife.
你可以亲吻新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
这不是太美妙了么!
Isn’t this terrific!
布鲁斯宝贝儿!多好啊!
Brucey baby! What a putzie!
别哭
Don’t cry.
祝好运 好好照顾我那小子 他早上得吃很多谷物食品
Good luck. Take care of my boy. He needs a lot of cereal in the morning.
恭喜啦 布兰奇
Congratulations, Blanche.
– 你仍然对我的香水过敏是吧? – 没有 我早好啦
– Are you still allergic to my perfume? – No, that’s gone.
这只是我鼻窦对过去回忆的条件反射
It triggered an old memory in my sinuses.
抱歉 失陪
Excuse me.
她难道不是美得不可思议么?
Isn’t she incredible?
是啊 她非常美丽
Yeah, she’s very beautiful.
听着 布鲁斯…
Listen, Brucey…
这是我给你跟汉娜的
I want you to take these for you and Hannah.
不用 爸爸 我知道你手头不宽裕 你有这心对我就足够了
No, Pop, I know you’re strapped for cash. The gesture is enough.
这不是现金 来吧 拿着它
What I have here is not cash. Please, take it.
棒球卡!你知道我总是攒棒球卡的!
Baseball cards! You knew I always used to save these.
这比那要好得多 这是你出生以前就有的 棒球卡的第一版本
Not those. I’ve had these since before you were born. These are first editions.
米基曼特尔在他的新秀赛季
Mickey Mantle in his rookie year.
乔治赫尔曼鲁斯 也被称为贝比鲁斯
George Herman Ruth, sometimes known as Babe Ruth.
现在 他们能值两万两千美元
Today that’s worth $22,000.
我不能拿这个
I can’t take these.
留着它们 等你的孩子十八岁了 也许这还能交一两个星期的大学学费呢
Hold them until your kids are 18. It might buy him a week or two in college.
您最好了
You’re the greatest.
好了 我有点累了 来吧 陪我进去
Well, I’m getting tired. Come on, walk me in.
您有可能搬来这里么?
No chance of you moving out here?
到哪 圣尤辛塔 圣马林塔 还是圣马利古纳?
To where, Santa Yocinta, Malinta, Caliente, Maliguena?
我不想只为了找到回家的路就再学一门新语言
I’m not learning a new language just to find my way home at night.
又有干净睡衣穿的感觉可真好
It feels good to be in clean pyjamas again.
我的上帝 那是个婚礼么?
My God, was that a wedding?
我真高兴孩子们喜欢我送的银盘
I am so glad that the kids loved the silver tray.
你从来没告诉我你给他们什么 虽说这不关我什么事
You never told me what you gave them. Not that it’s any of my business.
明天晚上 我就能睡我自己的床了
Tomorrow night I’ll be sleeping in my own bed.
它虽不豪华但我爱它 因为它从不在夜里跟我讲话
It’s not great but I love it because it never talks during the night.
我很抱歉 奥兹 只是 你懂的…
I’m sorry, Oz. It’s just, you know…
我们再次相聚可能又是另一个十七年以后了
It may be another 17 years before we see each other again.
这是个约会
That’s a date.
– 让我告诉你… – 费利克斯 千万别!
– Let me tell you… – Felix, please!
我们早上九点要坐机场大巴 我好歹得睡会儿
We got to be on that airport bus at 9:00 am. I got to get some sleep.
我忘了告诉你 没有大巴 丽思已经雇了一辆豪华轿车送我们去机场
I forgot to tell you, no bus. Leece has hired a limo to take us to the airport.
谁是丽思?
Who’s Leece?
– 菲丽思 我叫她丽思她很喜欢 – 她叫你利克斯?
– Felice. I call her Leece and she likes it. – Does she call you Lix?
而且 我不回纽约啦
And I’m not going back to New York.
[费利克斯简化了圣弗朗西斯科 所以有下文奥斯卡的调侃]
我要花点时间留在圣弗朗了
I’m going to spend some time up in San Fran.
利克斯和丽思在圣弗朗?这是什么鬼玩意?
Lix and Leece in San Fran? What the hell is going on?
我可以在那儿呆几天或者整个余生 在这点上我们观点一致
I may spend a few days or the rest of my life. We really hit it off tonight.
– 我以前听你这样说过 – 这可能是最后一次了
– I’ve heard you say that before. – This may be the last time.
我希望如此 我真的这么想 伙计 我真心祝福你
I hope so. I really do. Boy, am I exhausted.

GN.
– “嗯”? – 晚安
– “GN”? – Good night.
四十六号♥登机口 在哪?
Gate 46. Where is that?
应该是向那边去 我们现在在这边
It’s down at that end. We’re at the other end.
我去给你改签机票 给你和奥斯卡留个机会道别
I’ll change your ticket, give you and Oscar a chance to say goodbye.
好的
Yeah, OK.
再见 奥斯卡 飞行愉快
Bye, Oscar. Have a wonderful flight.
你也是 丽思
You too, Leece.
– 我很快就到了 – 你真不错
– I’ll be right there. – She’s very nice.
她看上去就像得了好多条狗
She looks like she’s got a lot of dogs.
你会像失去很多条狗
You’re gonna be walking a lot of dogs.
你觉得我犯了个错误么?
You think I’m making a mistake?
我可不能一个周末送上两次建议
I don’t give that kind of advice twice on a weekend.
这可能是我最后一次机会了 我真的想好好试试
This could be my last chance. I really want to give it a good try.
– 我希望一切尽如你愿 – 你真的这么想?
– I wish you the best. – You do?
– 对我来说最好并不意味最多 – 对我来说却是这样
– My best doesn’t always mean much. – It does to me.
好的 费利克斯 这就足够了
OK, Felix. That’s enough.
别这样了 她会以为我们之间有什么事呢
Stop it, she’s going to think we have something going.
这个豆腐奶酪百吉饼是谁的?
Who gets the bagel with the tofu cream cheese?
– 我的 – 米莉的
– That’s mine. – Millie.
– 请拿好 – 谢谢你 亲爱的
– Here we go. – Thank you, darling.
我这还有一份咸牛肉豆子三明治
And I have here a soy bean facsimile corned beef sandwich.
这是我的
That’s me.
– 这局你玩么? – 鸭子游泳么?我押二十美分
– Are you in this game? – Can a duck swim? For 20 cents, I’m in.
– 你都不看牌 – 这样的赌注我绝对会全情投入的
– You didn’t look at your cards. – At these prices I’ll take the plunge.
这个奶酪蛋糕硬得像块石头!
This cheesecake is hard as a rock!
那是个蜡模型 他们摆在橱窗里的
That’s the wax model they keep in the window.
如果你喜欢它的样子 我可以给你订货
If you like the way it looks, I’ll order it.
跟我们说说婚礼 吃的怎么样?
Tell us about the wedding. What did they serve?
– 小牛肉阿方索 – 那应该怎么做?
– Veal Alphonso. – How did they make that?
很早以前一个叫阿方索的家伙…
A guy name of Alphonso comes in early…
我来 一定是我订的披萨
I’ll get it. Must be the pizza I ordered.
今天晚上订的么?
For tonight?
婚礼前我就订了 但我忘了取消它
From before the wedding. I forgot to cancel it.
来了!
Coming!
嗨 奥兹 我恰好在附近 所以我想应该登门造访
Hi, Oz. I was in the neighbourhood so I thought I’d drop in.
好一个“惊喜” 菲丽思跟你在一起么?
What a surprise. Is Felice with you?
没有 行不通啊
No, it didn’t work out.
那女人把衣服扔得满地都是
That woman left her clothes lying all over the floor.
她用完毛巾也不放好 还带到床上!
She was always running out of towels, and pins in the bed!
– 我简直没法形容 我打扰了么? – 没有 进来吧
– I could not hack that. Am I disturbing? – No, come on in.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!