I may have some business tonight with friends from Lake Tahoe.
这些小兵已经把酒吧关了 不过没什么 我能在这呆通宵
These creeps closed the bar already. But don’t worry, I stay open all night.
我喜欢安静的男人 事情总是慢谈起性的
I like a quiet man. Talking always slows things up.
也许我错了
Perhaps I was wrong.
早上六点起床对你这样的男人来说确实太早了点
6:00 am would be rather early for men like you.
– 晚安 – 再见
– Good night. – Bye.
你去塔霍湖吧!我要跟他走!
You go to Tahoe! I’m going with him.
[“亨基”是俚语 这里指身强体壮的白人]
是什么让两个清醒的狂野女孩去陪一个“亨基” 啊小丑?
What are two wide awake girls going to do with one hunky, funny guy?
为什么我们不都在纸上写个建议?
Why don’t we all write a suggestion on a piece of paper?
我希望你那可爱的小童子军朋友能回来 我现在特别想跳舞
I wish your cute boy scout friend would come back. I’m just itching to dance.
别这么难熬了 我这就去找他回来
I’ll go get him. Don’t scratch yet.
我们明早六点见 再次感谢你
I’ll see you at six o’clock in the morning. Thanks again.
我发誓我一定和你走 但你要先帮我个忙 进屋为了我跳个舞
I’m coming with you, I promise. Do me one favour, come inside and dance for me.
– 为什么我要为你跳舞? – 因为我体格健壮 人家又心痒难熬
– Why would I want to dance for you? – Cos I’m hunky, the other one is itchy.
进来跳舞 以后都由你说了算
Come in and dance and you can call the shots the rest of the way.
你是个很老练的舞者 有什么诀窍么?
You’re a very smooth dancer. What’s your secret?
真皮鞋底
Leather soles.
觉得好点了么?我高中的时候跟你一个和你很像的男孩交往过
Got anything closer? I went to high school with a boy like you.
他叫什么 “原则”?
Who was he, the principle?
– 你什么状况 离婚还是单身? – 就那么回事
– What are you, divorced or single? – Something like that.
你的双手非常强壮 特意练的?
You have very strong hands. You work out?
不 但是我的门经常被卡住
No, but my door at home gets stuck a lot.
– 好玩么? – 还行 不过我好像被你的搭扣挂住了
– Having fun? – Yes. But I think I’m stuck to your Velcro.
有人问塞尔玛和霍莉是不是在这里
Someone wants to know if there’s a Thelma and Holly here.
– 他听上去是怎样的? – 醉了而且真的很疯
– What does he sound like? – Drunk and real mad.
– 我们得走了 – 为什么 我们刚认识
– Got to go. – Now? We just met.
我知道 可是我们终究要去圣·梅嫩德斯的
I know, but we’ll always have Santa Menendez.
你从来没遇见我 从来没看过我 从来没跟我跳过舞
You’ve never met me, you never saw me, you never danced with me.
你满意了么?
Are you satisfied?
满意还不足以描述我的感觉
Satisfying is not how I would describe it.
我们都同意的 现在开始我说了算 是吧?
Remember what we agreed on. I call the shots now, right?
– 准备好关灯了? – 好的 关灯
– Ready for lights out? – Yeah, ready.
奥斯卡!
Oscar!
我们这是在哪?
Where are we?
– 我们在哪?我们在旅馆里 – 我知道 但是这个旅馆在什么地方?
– Where are we? We’re in a hotel. – I know, but where is the hotel?
在加利福尼亚 在其中一个圣什么什么地方
In California, in one of them Santa-places.
我醒了以后迷惑了 我害怕了
I woke up and was lost. I got scared.
你有过醒了以后害怕这样的事么?
Do you ever wake up and get scared?
有哇 就是当我醒过来发现你盯着我看的时候
Yeah, when I wake up and I see you staring at me.
你真高兴你在这儿 我在陌生的地方不想一个人
I’m glad you’re here. I don’t mind being alone but not in strange places.
– 我想着也是变老的一部分 – 你想知道怎么才能感觉不到老了?
– I guess it’s a part of getting old. – You want to know how to not feel old?
在你身边聚一些比你更老的人
Hang around with people who are older than you.
– 谢谢 奥兹 – 别客气
– Thanks, Oz. – You’re welcome.
再睡会好吧?一切都会好起来的
Get some sleep, will you? Everything is gonna be all right.
这个怎么样!
How about this!
这个怎么样!
How about that!
这车可能一加仑才跑两条街
Probably gets two blocks to the gallon.
我很高兴看到你们都起床了 上来吧 孩子们
Glad to see you both could make it. Climb in, boys.
谢谢 你真是准时
Thank you very much. You certainly are prompt.
这车现在全国只有四辆 这四辆都是我的
There are only four of these left in the country and I own them all.
– 你是收藏家? – 不 来买♥♥我那三辆的才是收藏家
– You’re a collector? – No, the other three are for parts.
抓紧你的帽子 孩子们
Hang on to your hats, boys.
这车就能开这么快么?
Is this as fast as it goes?
它得花几分钟热身 然后我们就会快得像飞了
It takes a few minutes to warm up and then we ride like the wind.
花了一个半小时 风已经快的把我们丢下了
It’s been a half hour and the wind is going faster than us.
事实上 我们正以八十五哩每小时前进呢
Actually, we’re doing 85 right now.
不 那是你的时钟 先生 上面显示八点二十五
No, that’s your clock, sir. It says 8:25.
别管那表 它总是坏
Don’t mind that clock, it always breaks down.
无意冒犯 但是你真的认为我们能在两个小时到达圣玛利亚么?
No offence, but do you really think we can make San Malina in two hours?
– 谁说的? – 你昨天晚上说的
– Who said that? – You did last night.
我想你误解了我
I think you misunderstood me.
我的意思是我能让五个小时的旅程看起来像两个小时
What I meant was I can make this five hour trip seem like two hours.
在风景里面 放松 享受生命和美好
Take in the scenery, relax, enjoy being alive and well.
我每一小时二十分钟这样做一次
Doing that, I made it back once in an hour and 20 minutes.
请原谅 树木和花香总是令我陶醉
Excuse me, the scent of the trees and flowers always intoxicate me.
如果你陶醉了 我很愿意来替你开车
If you’re intoxicated, I’d be glad to be the designated driver.
不用 我很好
No, I’m fine.
– 我们为什么停在这儿? – 你还好么?
– Why are we stopping here? – Are you all right?
我觉得他睡着了
I think he’s asleep!
他什么时候醒过来?把他搬到一边 我来开
When was he awake? Move him aside, I’ll drive.
你在等什么?
What are you waiting for?
他要是醒了 蜗牛都会追上我们的
He’ll wake up and the snails will start passing us.
– 他不是睡着了 他是死了 – 你又怎么知道的?
– He won’t wake up. He’s dead. – How can you tell?
没有心跳没有脉搏就是死了 我在医院看到过的
No heartbeat and no pulse means dead. I’ve seen that in the hospital.
你做的不过是读书和讲笑话!
All you did was read books and tell jokes!
你要我怎么做 验尸?这个人死了!
What do you want me to do, an autopsy? The man is dead!
至少他走的很快
At least he went quickly.
你把每小时十二米叫做很快?
You call 12 miles an hour quickly?
哦我的天 在鸟在他头上拉屎以前把他的脑袋扶进来
Oh, my God. Pull his head back in before a bird sits on it.
我就知道 我扭到我的脖子了 这总是发生!
I knew it! I strained my neck. It always happens.
总是?你是说你总是把一具死尸搬回来?
Always? You mean whenever you try to pull a dead body back in?
你到外面把他的头扶进来 我不能动了
Get out and push his head back in, I can’t move.
这家伙已经开始分解了!
This guy is starting to decompose already!
他的假发掉了 快去给捡回来
His hairpiece blew off. Go get it.
为什么 他已经死了 谁还需要他看起来漂亮?
Why? He’s dead. Who does he got to look good for?
出于尊重!也许他家不知道他戴假发 快点去捡回来!
Out of respect! Maybe his family never knew. Just go get it!
留神点他
Keep an eye on him.
它不再是一顶假发了 它成了个鸟巢!
It’s not a hair piece any more, it’s a nest!
把它赶走!
Shoo him away!
去!去!
Shoo! Shoo!
– 他哪去了? – 在我腿上
– Where did he go? – He’s on my lap.
在你腿上?
On your lap?
这个姿势可不太好 看起来就像…
That’s not a good position. It looks like…
我知道看起来像什么 帮我把他弄起来
I know what it looks like. Help me pull him up.
简单…
Easy…
那是什么?
What was that?
听起来像枪声 可能是的狩猎季到了
It sounded like a gunshot. Maybe it’s hunting season.
这附近能有什么动物?
What animals would they have around here?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你相信你看到的么!快拿进来!
Can you believe this! Get that!
在刚才那三分钟里 我走的路比今天坐车走的路都多
In the last three minutes I’ve walked more than we’ve driven today.
– 你疯了么? – 我没疯 他才疯了
– Are you crazy? – I didn’t do it, he did!
再给他测下脉搏!
Check his pulse again!
– 你测 – 我不愿意 给他戴上
– You take it. – I don’t want it. Put it on his head.
你干什么呢?
What are you doing?
我找他的姓名和地址 好能告诉他的亲属
I got to get his name and address so I can tell his relatives.
这下变得有趣了
This should be interesting.
你们不能把车停在路当中 开到边上去
You can’t stop in the middle of the road. Pull the vehicle over.
就像你看到的 我们最好能让司机动动 他已经…
Then we’d have to move the driver and as you can see, he’s…
– 他病了? – 不
– Is he sick? – No.
他醉了?
Is he drunk?
不是 他死了
No, try dead.
– 这是怎么发生的? – 我们不知道
– How did this happen? – We don’t know.
– 我们觉得是上帝来到凡间带走了他 – 从车里出来
– We think God came down and took him. – Step out of the vehicle.
就是这个人死了 可你们拿了他的钱包…
So the man is dead and you have his wallet…
更不要说你们坐的那辆古董车价值超过十五万美元…
…riding in an antique car worth over $150,000.
你们对此怎么想?
How do you think this looks?
对你来说看起来很糟糕 对我妈妈来说 她可不会为此烦恼的
To you it looks terrible, to my mother, she wouldn’t be that upset.
我们没杀他也没抢劫他!
We didn’t kill him or rob him!
你之前信任我们 为什么现在不能继续信任我们呢?
You believed us before, why don’t you believe us now?
可是我没想到你们弹回这里的速度比沙滩排球还快!
I didn’t expect you to keep bouncing back here like a beach ball!
– 你为什么动他的假发? – 一辆卡车呼啸过去带的风把假发刮掉了!
– And why did you take his toupee? – A truck whizzed by and blew it off!
我尽力去捡了 但一只鸟叼上了它
I tried to get it back. A bird sat on it.
我轰那个鸟然后那鸟就叼着假发飞了
I shooed him and he flew away with the hairpiece.
– 你“轰”?你有枪么? – 当然没有 我赶走鸟!
– You shot him? You had a gun? – No, I shooed him!
然后一个猎手打中了它 然后鸟就掉在车前盖上了
Then a hunter shot him and the bird fell down on the car.
然后假发就掉在车挡风玻璃上
The hairpiece fell on the wind shield.
我希望这不会被审判 我讨厌在法庭上再重复刚才那个故事
I hope there is not going to be a trial. I’d hate to repeat that story in court.
法医鉴定他是自然死亡
The examination reveals he died of natural causes
他女儿也说了昨晚他们通过电♥话♥
and his daughter informed us that he called last night

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!