你父母 多谢了啊
Your old mom and dad. Thank you for that.
-老妈啊 -问题是 他们很喜欢我
– Mom? – You see, the problem is that they love me.
-我正是他们心中的… -是吗
– I’m exactly the type of man… – They do?
-如意女婿 -真的啊
– …they want you to end up with. – Really?
我有钱 来自南方 工作也不错
You know, I’m wealthy, I’m from the South, I got a decent job.
我舞跳得棒 人也机灵
You know, I’m an incredible dancer, I’m a really smart guy.
长得还帅
I look great.
-那问题在哪里啊 -我认为…
– So, what’s the problem, huh? – I like to think…
是这样 如果你嫁给我
Now just this. If you marry me…
听好了
Now listen close.
如果你嫁给我
If you marry me…
那么你这辈子叛逆他们的战役就失败了
…then you will have lost a lifelong battle of defiance against them.
-老天啊 这可怎么办 -我不知道
– My goodness. What are we gonna do? – I do not know.
乐队 感觉怎么样
Hey, band, you feeling all right?
伙计 感觉不错呢
Hey, man, we’re feeling all right.
你们来
You say it!
艾莉 我觉得…你必须嫁给我
See, Allie, I think… Damn it, I think you have to marry me.
-我觉得你一定得嫁给我 -是吗
– I think you need to marry me. – I do?
-是的 -为什么
– Yes, you do. – I do, why?
因为 如果你嫁给我 你父母就会知道
Because if you do, your parents will always know…
你因为没能让他们失望
…the unhappiness that you feel
而有多么的郁闷
for not being able to disappoint them.
我觉得你可能忘记了一个小小的细节
I think you may have overlooked one minor detail.
什么啊
And what’s that?
你得先得到他们的允许
Well, you see, you have to get their permission first.
而我觉得你可能高估了他们对你的喜爱
And I think you may have overestimated their affection for you.
是吗
Is that right?
我觉得不会
Oh, I don’t think so.
-为什么 -因为我已经问过了
– And why not? – Oh, because I asked them already…
他们同意了
…and they said yes.
什么
What?
还有一件事
One more thing.
我爱你
I love you.
能嫁给我吗 艾莉
Will you marry me, Allie?
我知道我常打诨 但我为你疯狂
I know I kid around a lot, but I’m crazy about you.
嫁给我吧 让我成为世上最幸福的男人
Marry me? Make me the happiest man in the world?
好啊 好
Yes. Yes, yes!
-等等我 -你去哪
– Just hold tight. – Where are you going?
天呐 妈妈
Oh, my. Mama.
让乐队停下
Okay, stop the band.
打扰下 我想要大家知道
Excuse me. I’d like everyone here to know…
那位小姐要跟我结婚了
…that this young lady and I are getting married.
她的答应确实是出自真心 但却不明白
She agreed with all her heart, but couldn’t understand…
为什么她说”好”的那一刻
…why at the very moment she said yes…
脑中却浮现出诺亚的脸
…Noah’s face came to her mind.
诺亚
Hey, Noah, yeah!
见到你太好了 让我瞧瞧你
Oh, good to see you. Let me see you.
你哪里有伤吗
You bleeding anywhere? No?
一切都好吗 -嗯
– Everything good? – Yeah.
我真爱你
Oh, I love you.
来吧 给你看样东西 来吧
Come on, there’s something I gotta show you. Come on.
怎么回事 怎么了
What’s going on? What is this?

Here.
我卖♥♥了房♥子
I sold the house.
-你卖♥♥了房♥子 -对
– You sold the house? – Yup.
月底就得搬走了
Gotta be out by the end of the month.
这个 加上你的军饷
Between that and your GI Bill,
你应该就能买♥♥下了
you ought to be able to get it now.
-买♥♥什么 -你想要的那栋房♥子
– Get what? – Your dream house.
-温莎种植园 -爸爸
– The Windsor Plantation. – Dad…
别来这套 什么都别说
Don’t “dad” me, I don’t wanna hear about it.
我已经跟银行商量过了 他们会给你贷款
I already talked to the bank, they’re gonna give you the loan.
-我不能让你卖♥♥♥房♥♥子啊 -已经卖♥♥了
– Well, I can’t let you sell your house. – It’s done.
这是好事 去做吧
It’s a good thing. You should do it.
等等 你卖♥♥了房♥子 你去哪住啊
Wait a second. You sell the house, where are you gonna live?
跟你住啊 傻子 你以为呢
With you, dummy, what do you think?
总得有人帮你修葺啊
Somebody’s gotta help you fix it up.
诺亚看了一眼那栋房♥子
Noah took a look at the house…
却只看到了
…but only saw one thing:
艾莉
Allie.
于是他决定实现自己人生的梦想
He decided right there to fulfill his lifelong dream.
他要从零开始重建老房♥子
He would rebuild the old house from the ground up.
诺亚去查尔斯顿审批建筑计划时
And when Noah went to Charleston to get the building plans approved
命运给了他甜蜜的一击
fate stepped in and dealt him a sweet card.
停车 停下车
Stop the bus! Stop the bus.
抱歉 没到站不能停车
Sorry, I can’t stop the bus until I get to the depot.
不不 求你马上停车吧
No, please stop the bus now. Please.
你听的懂英语吧
Do you understand English, pal?
不到站不能停车 坐下吧
No one gets off till we get to the depot. Now sit down.
天呐
God.
看着点 你个混球
Watch it, screwball!
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
他就在那边
He’s right over there.
亲爱的 你好
Baby, hello.
小心
Hold it.
那天见到艾莉后
After seeing Allie that day…
诺亚内心有什么破碎了
…something inside Noah snapped.
他脑子里钻进了一个念头
He got the notion into his head…
如果他能修好他们那晚上去的老房♥子
that if he restored the old house where they had come that night
艾莉就终会回到他身边
…Allie would find a way to come back to him.
有人称之为心甘情愿
Some called it a labor of love.
也有人会有别的看法
Others called it something else.
但实际上 诺亚是有点疯了
But in fact, Noah had gone a little mad.
-打扰 -那么…
– Excuse me. – Would…
该吃饭了
It’s time to eat.
今天午餐在日光室
Lunch will be served in the Sun Room today.
瓜很好吃 我尝了一口
The melon is good. I had a bite.
他们后来还再见到彼此了吗
Did they ever see each other again?
诺亚和艾莉
Noah and Allie?
你总不想我提前剧透吧
Now you don’t want me to spoil the end of the story…
我还没讲到精彩的部分呢
…before I get to the good part, do you?
上次说到哪了
Where did I leave off?
我将无欲无求
I shall not want.
11月 诺亚的父亲去世了
When Noah’s father died in November…
房♥子成了他的唯一
…the house was all he had.
他引领我走向…
He leadeth me down….
终于 诺亚修好了房♥子
In time, Noah finished the house.
笑笑 来
Okay, smile. Here we go.
他好好看了一眼他的作品
He took a good look at what he had accomplished…
连续10天喝得烂醉
…got rip-roaring drunk for 10 days…
认真考虑要不要把它烧了
…thought seriously about setting it on fire…
最终决定挂牌出♥售♥
…then finally put the house up for sale.
我愿给你这么多
I’m prepared to offer you this much.
有不少感兴趣的买♥♥家
He had a number of interested buyers…
但他总能找到不卖♥♥的理由
…but he always found a reason not to sell it to them.
不行
No.
不是出价太低
Either their bids were too low…
如果买♥♥家同意了他的要价
…or if they met his asking price,
他又会觉得还不够
he felt it was worth a lot more.
价格真高 但我要了
It’s a lot of money, but I’ll take it.
五万
Fifty thousand dollars.
-比我的要价还高 -没错
– That’s more than my asking price. – That’s right.
可是个占便宜的买♥♥卖♥♥
It’s a great deal more.
他跟出价超过他要价五千美元的人说
He told the man that offered him $5000 over his price…
精神正常的人是绝不会那么做的
…that no one in his right mind would do that…
而他绝不会允许一个疯子住在这栋房♥子里
…and he wouldn’t have a lunatic living in his house.
每天早上
He worked out his frustration
他在小湾排解忧思
with life on the creek every morning.
到了晚上 能帮他缓解寂寞的
And in the evenings, to temper the sting of loneliness…
是玛莎·肖
…there was Martha Shaw.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!