但其实他真应该
But what he really should have done
让她父母滚蛋去
is just told those parents to go to hell.
让他们哪凉快哪玩去
Just stick it where the sun don’t shine.
是啊 或许是该如此
Yeah, you’re right, probably should’ve.
第二天
The next day…
艾莉醒过来 却发现她的世界已天翻地覆
…Allie woke up to find her world completely changed.
怎么回事
What’s going on?
我们要回家了
We’re going home.
现在就走吗
We’re going now?
我们还要再待一周的
No, we’re not supposed to be leaving for another week.
去换衣服然后来吃早餐 亲爱的
Get dressed and then come and have some breakfast, dear.
薇拉会给你收拾东西
Willa will pack your things.
我很乐意给你收拾东西 艾莉小姐
I’d be happy to pack your things, Miss Allie.
我不要你给我收拾东西
I don’t want you to pack my things.
别动我的东西 我不要走
I don’t want you to touch my stuff. I’m not going.
-你要走 -不 我不走
– Yes, you are. – No, I’m not.
-艾莉 你一定要走 -不要
– Yes, Allie, you are. – No, I’m not.
艾莉 不管你想不想 都得跟我们走
Allie, you are going whether you like it or not.
哪怕要让艾伦扛着你
Now, even if Aaron has to throw you over his shoulder…
一路回家去 你也要走
and drag you the whole way, you’re going.
借过
Excuse me.
芬恩
Fin!
诺亚呢
Where’s Noah?
他去送木材了
He’s out delivering a load.
-怎么了 -我要走了
– What’s going on? – I’m leaving town.
-走了 -是
– Leaving? – Yeah.
-什么时候 -现在 就今天
– When? – Now. Right now. Like today.
你替我给诺亚带个话好吗
Look, I need you to tell Noah something, okay?
告诉他我爱他
I need you to tell him that I love him.
告诉他我很抱歉
Tell him that I’m sorry for everything, okay?
我一整夜都陪着他 艾莉
Look, I was up all night with him, Allie.
我从没见过他那么难过
I’ve never seen him so low.
你俩结束了 别弄得大家更难过了
It’s over. Don’t make it any harder than it already is.
不是的 我们没结束
No! No, it’s not over.
芬恩 我们昨晚是吵了一架
Fin, we had a fight last night.
说了一些过分的话 但我们没结束
We said some things we didn’t mean, but it’s not over.
-就是结束了 -没有
– lt is over. – No.
别纠缠了 放手吧
Leave it alone. Let it go.
我就来 妈妈 我就来
I’m coming. Mama, I’m coming!
-他懂的 -但是…
– Look, he understands. – But…
虽然很难接受 但他真的理解你的
It’s hard, but he really does.
夏季结束了 该回家了
Summer’s over and it’s time to go home.
如果他想跟你说话 就会写信的 否则…
If he wants to talk to you, he’ll write. If not?
好吧
Okay.
那你能…
Okay, can you just…?
你能告诉他我爱他吗
Can you just tell him that I love him, then?
行吗
Can you do that?
我会转告的
I’ll tell him.
再见 芬恩
Bye, Fin.
她走了
She’s gone.
夏季恋情的开始各式各样
Summer romances begin for all kinds of reasons.
但说到底
But when all is said and done…
他们有一个共同点
…they have one thing in common:
他们都是流星
They are shooting stars.
是天空中灿烂辉煌的一瞬
A spectacular moment of light in the heavens.
是稍纵即逝的永恒
A fleeting glimpse of eternity.
转眼之间 便消逝了
And in a flash, they’re gone.
诺亚十分绝望
Noah was desperate.
他写信告诉艾莉他很抱歉
He wrote to Allie that he was sorry
是他太傻 不该跟她分手
and stupid for breaking up with her.
他写信说他还爱着她
He wrote to tell her that he still loved her,
想再见到她
and he wanted to see her.
如果她肯回信
And that if she would write back,
他愿去天涯海角找到她
he would come to wherever she was.
卡尔霍恩 致艾莉·汉密尔顿小姐
他每天都写一封信 写了一年 365封信
He wrote one letter a day for a year, 365 letters.
但都石沉大海
But they all went unanswered.
弗莱德 没我的信吗
Hey, Fred! Nothing?
-抱歉 -好吧 谢啦
– Sorry. – All right, thank you.
最终 一年的杳无音信
Finally, after a year of silence…
让他决定放下这一切 开始新的生活
…he decided to put it all behind him and start a new life.
于是他写了一封道别信
So he wrote a farewell letter…
跟芬恩一起收拾行李
…and he and Fin packed their bags…
去了亚特兰大
…and headed for Atlanta.
诺亚 诺亚
Noah! Noah!
诺亚
Noah!
来啊 听听这个
Come on, listen to this!
美国和日本帝国之间
A state of war has existed…
已处于战争状态
…between the United States and the….
…美国的宪法
…The Constitution of the United States…
抵御一切国外和国内的敌人
…against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
诺亚和芬恩一起入伍了
Noah and Fin enlisted together.
在北非沙漠里
And after two years of chasing
跟隆美尔周♥旋♥了两年
Rommel through the North African desert…
随后被调派去巴顿在欧洲的第三军团
…they were deployed to Patton’s Third Army in Europe.
芬恩
Fin!
草叶集
我是否自相矛盾呢
Do I contradict myself?
好吧 我就是自相矛盾
Very well, then, I contradict myself…
艾莉当时在上大三
Allie was in her third year of college…
她志愿成为了护士助手
…when she volunteered as a nurse’s aid.
对她而言 病房♥里的那些
To her, the broken men with shattered bodies…
遍体鳞伤的男人都是诺亚
…who filled the ward were all Noah.
或是曾跟他一起在丛林
Or someone who fought beside him in the jungle…
或雪域奋战的人
…or a frozen snow-swept road.
我来把你抬起来
I’m gonna lift you up.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了
There we go.
我要把这条腿抬过来
Now, I’m gonna bring this leg over.
放在脚凳上
Set it on the stool.
-还好吗 -嗯
– You okay? – Yeah.
小姐 能问个问题吗
Miss, can I ask you a question?
我注意到你没有戴婚戒
I noticed that you aren’t wearing a ring.
我想问你是否愿意跟我出去
And I was wondering if I could take you out.
-什么 -去约会
– Excuse me? – On a date.
在你拒绝我之前
Now, before you go and say no…
我想告诉你我舞跳得很好
…I’ll have you know that I am an excellent dancer.
而且我绝对不怀好意
And my intentions are completely dishonorable.
好了 大情圣 来吧
Okay, okay, Casanova, come on.
先把身体养好了
Let’s just get you better,
再考虑约会的事 好吗
and then we’ll talk about a date, okay?
快看看他啊
Would you get a load of him?
天呐 他真帅
Oh, my gosh, he is dreamy.
他在这儿干什么
What is he doing here?
他在盯着你看呢
He’s staring at you.
小姐
Oh, miss?
我身体养好了
I’m all better.
愿跟我约会吗
Now, how’s about that date?
艾莉惊讶于自己是多快就爱上了朗·哈蒙德
Allie was surprised how quickly she fell in love with Lon Hammond.
他帅气 聪明
He was handsome, smart…
风趣 世故 有魅力
…funny, sophisticated and charming.
他也来自南方的世家
He also came from old Southern money…
而且富得流油
…and was fabulously wealthy.
怎么回事
Oh, what’s happening?
-你们去哪 -他们要去哪
– Where are you going? – Where they going?
-回见了 亲爱的 -瞧啊
– See you later, sweetheart. – Look at that.
艾莉 我一直在考虑我们不该结婚的理由
Allie, I’ve been thinking a lot about why we shouldn’t get married.
好吧 我们为什么不该结婚
Okay, I give up, why shouldn’t we get married?
问题就在这儿 我起初想不到
That’s the thing, I couldn’t think of anything at first.
然后突然就想起来了 你父母
And then, it just dawned on me. Your parents.
-我父母 -没错
– My parents? – Absolutely.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!