They were crazy about each other.
我得走了
Okay, I have to go.
-不行 -我真得走了
– No! – Yes, I do.
艾莉
Allie.
爸爸
Daddy.
爸爸…
Oh, Daddy, you…
我没看见你
I didn’t see you there.
你吓到我了
You kind of scared me.
你跟那男孩走得很近啊
Becoming friendly with that boy down there.
是啊
Yes.
周日带他来家里
Bring him to the house on Sunday.
我想见见他
I want to meet this young man.

Okay.
晚安 爸爸
Good night, Daddy.
晚安
Good night.
天呐
Oh, boy.
儿子就说 “爸爸 我不懂”
Boy goes, “Daddy, I don’t understand.”
他就说 “理论上说 我们都是百万富翁
He goes, “Well, in theory, we’re both millionaires.
但其实呢 我们跟一群妓♥女♥住在一起”
But in reality, we live with a bunch of whores.”
斯蒂文森主教跟我讲的
Bishop Stevens told me that.
奥利维尔 把酒壶从我丈夫面前拿开
Olivier, please remove the liquor decanter from in front of my husband.
我觉得他已经喝多了
I think he’s had too much to drink.
你做什么的 诺亚
So, what do you do, Noah?
我跟芬恩都在贮木场工作
I work at the lumberyard with Fin.
就是加工原木 剥树皮什么的
Mainly milling and receiving logs, and stripping the bark.
-真不错啊 -谢谢
– Well, that’s lovely, dear. – Thank you.
如果你不介意我问一句
If you don’t mind my asking,
你的工作能挣多少钱
uh, how much do you make at your job?
我挣多少钱
Uh, how much money do I make?
每小时40美分
About 40 cents an hour.
是不多 但我也用不着多少
Yeah, it’s not much, but I don’t need a lot.
而且我大都存下来了
And I save most of it.
我们吃吧
Let’s eat. Shall we?
嗯 这看上去好美味
Yes! Oh, it looks delicious.
诺亚 你最近总跟艾莉在一起啊
So, Noah, you and Allie have been spending a lot of time together.
你俩肯定很喜欢对方
You must be very fond of each other.
你们挺认真的了 是吗
It’s getting pretty serious, huh?
是的
Yes, ma’am.
夏天就要结束了 你打算怎么办
Well, summer’s almost gone. What will you do?
查尔斯顿也就几小时的路嘛
You know, Charleston’s only a couple of hours away.
但艾莉要去萨拉·劳伦斯学院了啊
But Allie’s going to Sarah Lawrence.
她没告诉你吗
Didn’t she tell you?
没有呢
No, she didn’t tell me that.
我刚刚收到录取信 我打算告诉你的
I just got the letter. I was gonna tell you.
没事
It’s okay.
萨莉·劳伦斯在纽约
And Sarah Lawrence is in New York.
这我不知道呢
I didn’t know that.
安 这么闷的话题别在饭桌上说了
Anne, this conversation’s too stuffy for the dinner table.
让孩子们好好玩
Let the children have fun
别非得搞得像宗教审判似的
without bringing in the Spanish Inquisition.
我这就不说了
My lips are buttoned, right now.
我还知道一个笑话
I do know another joke
是关于修女和主教的
about the nun and the full standing bishop.
你再讲笑话我就要离席了
I’m leaving the table if you tell another joke.
我真这么做了
I’m gonna do it.
-嗯 -好啊
– Yeah. – Yeah.
以她的身份 这孩子太过活跃了
That child’s got too much spirit for a girl of her circumstance.
只是夏日恋情而已
No, it’s just summer love.
我看是麻烦
Trouble is what it is.
是艾莉吗
Is that Allie out there?
想去别的地方吗
Do you wanna go somewhere?
好啊
Okay.
等在这儿
Wait here.
艾莉
Allie!
过来
Come on.
好了 迈一大步
All right, big step.
一大步 别…
Big step. No, don’t…
好了 待这儿
All right, just stay there.
别睁眼
Don’t open your eyes.
好了
Okay.
温莎种植园
The Windsor Plantation.
1772年建造的
It was built in 1772.
据说弗兰西斯·马里昂Rumor has it that Francis Marion…
独♥立♥战争时期军人
就是在这台阶上向他妻子求婚的
…proposed to his wife right here under these, uh… These steps.
小心
Watch out.
小心 台阶是坏掉的 看那儿
You be careful, these are broken. Look at that.
这里好大啊
This place is gigantic.
是啊 好大一堆破烂
Yeah, a gigantic piece of crap.
就是啊
It is.
但我将来要把它买♥♥下来 修葺好
But I’m gonna buy it one day and I’m gonna fix it up.
就需要装个新地板
All it needs is a new floor.
和新墙壁 新屋顶
And new walls and roof.
-这就够了吗 -还有管道 电线
– Is that all? – And plumbing and electric.
-家具 -对 家具
– And furniture. – Yes, some furniture.
但供水没问题
But it’s right on the water.
而且那边还有个大谷仓
And there’s a big old barn up there,
我可以改造成工作间
I could turn that into my workshop.
那我呢
Well, what about me?
我就没有发言权了吗
Now, don’t I get any say in this?
你想要发言权吗
You want a say in this?
想啊
Yes, I would.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我要房♥子刷成白的
I want a white house…
挂蓝色百叶窗
…with blue shutters.
还要一间河景房♥间 让我画画
And a room overlooking the river so I could paint.
-还有别的吗 -嗯
– Anything else? – Yes.
我要一个环绕整栋房♥子的门廊
I want a big old porch that wraps around the entire house.
我们就能喝茶
We can drink tea…
一起看日落
…and watch the sun go down.
-好 -你保证
– Okay. – You promise?
嗯 我保证
Mm- hm, I promise.
很好
Good.
-你去哪 -这里
– Where are you going? – In here.
你这样我都没法弹《筷子》了
I can’t play “Chopsticks” if you’re doing that.
实为肖邦E小调前奏曲OP.28
天呐
Oh, God.
跟我做♥爱♥吧
Oh, make love to me.
-诺亚 -嗯
– Noah. Um…. – Yeah?
我知道我说我想跟你做♥爱♥
I know I said that I wanted you to make love to me…
-但我觉得… -怎么了
– …but I think you… – Yeah?
你得跟我说说话
You’re gonna have to talk me through this.
-好吧 你没事吧 -嗯
– Right. You all right? – Yeah.
-弄疼你了吗 -没有
– Did I hurt you? – No, no.
我就是脑子里好乱
I’m just… I’m just having a lot of thoughts.
我就是脑子里…
I’m just… I’m just having a lot of…
算了 没事
Oh, never mind.
你在想什么啊 你现在在想什么
Like, what are you thinking? What are you thinking right now?
就是此时此刻
You know, right this second?
你带我来的时候就知道我们会这样吗
Did you know that this was gonna happen when you brought me here?
-不啊 -不吗
– No. – No?
-嗯 -你没想过吗
– No. – No, you didn’t think about it?
-我当然想过了 -是吗
– Of course I thought about it. – You did?
你怎么想的
Well, what did you think?
我话太多了 是吗
Oh, I’m talking too much, aren’t l?
好了 我不说了
Okay, okay, I’m just gonna shut up.
嘴巴紧闭
Mum’s the word.
好了
Okay.
-你没事吧 -嗯
– You all right? – Yeah.
好吧
All right.
我就是不懂你怎么会这么沉默
I just don’t understand how come you’re so quiet.
你什么想法都没有吗
You don’t have one thought?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!