-你答应我的约会啊 -没有
– The date that you agreed to. – No.
你答应了 你还发誓了
Yes, you did. You promised and you swore it.
那我就是改主意了
Well, I guess I changed my mind.
我明白的 一个脏兮兮的男人
Look, I know you get some dirty guy
在大街上跑上来跟你搭话
coming up to you on the street.
你又不认识他 你不了解我 但我了解我
You don’t know him. You don’t know me, but I know me.
我要是看上了什么东西 就…一心一意
And when I see something that I like, I gotta… I love it.
我会如痴如狂
I go… I mean, I go crazy for it.
你说什么呢
Okay, what are you talking about?
你啊
Well, you.
-你真厉害 -什么
– Oh, you’re good. – What?
-真会说话啊 -不是的
– You’re good. – No.
-真是高手啊 -你误解我了
– You’re good. – No, you’re getting me wrong.
-简直神了 -不是的
– You’re fantastic. – I’m not.
真的 我佩服死了
You really are. I’m impressed.
-我通常不是这样的 抱歉 -你就是
– I’m not usually like this, I’m sorry. – Oh, yes, you are.
如果你喜欢 我也可以很风趣的
I can be fun, if you want.
或者忧郁 机灵
Pensive. Uh, smart.
迷信 勇敢
Uh, superstitious, brave.
我还挺会跳舞
And, uh, I can be light on my feet.
随你喜欢
I could be whatever you want.
告诉我你喜欢什么 我就能做到
You just tell me what you want and I’ll be that for you.
你真傻
You’re dumb.
这也行啊
I could be that.
就一次约会嘛 有什么大不了的
Come on, one date. What’s it gonna hurt?
不行
Mm, I don’t think so.
我要怎么让你改主意啊
Well, what can I do to change your mind?
你总会想到的
Guess you’ll figure something out.
你确定她会来吗
You sure she’s coming?
放松 伙计 都安排好了
Relax, pal, it’s all set up.
我们跟她们碰面看夜场电影 看
We’re meeting her for the late show. Look.
我说什么来着 来吧
What did I tell you? Come on.
天呐 好巧啊
Oh, my goodness, what a coincidence!
看看谁来了 艾莉 你还记得诺亚吧
Look who’s here! Allie, you remember Noah, don’t you?
-记得 -是吗
– Yes, I remember. – Yeah?
-过来 -芬恩
– Come here. – Fin.
-很高兴又见到你了 -我也是
– It’s nice to see you again. – You too.
-你真美 -谢谢
– You look great. – Oh, thanks.
真的好美
Really, really great.
你是挺美 你也够帅
You do look great. You look great.
我知道我是玉树临风 那我们能去看电影了吗
And I know I look great, so could we please go see this movie?
就要开始了
The show’s about to start.
你先请
After you.
给我回来 莱尔·阿布纳
You come back here, Li’l Abner.
漫画改编电影《莱尔·阿布纳》 实为40年11月上映
别想抓到我黛茜·梅
You ain’t gonna catch me, Daisy Mae!
今天是萨迪·霍金斯日 我就是该抓住你的
It’s Sadie Hawkins Day, I’m supposed to catch you!
我比你快
I’m faster than you.
快过来
Get up here!
不要啊
No! No!
我抓住你
I’ll get you!
来啊
Go on, get!
我来喽
Here I come!
你正大光明地抓住了”臭鼬”
You catch Polecat fair and square.
等等我
Wait for me.
刚刚的电影都讲什么了
What happened in that movie?
-有请 -谢谢
– Here you go. – Thank you.
-你们干什么呢 -跟我散散步啊
– What are you doing? – Wanna walk with me?
-上车啊 -你们干嘛呢
– Get in. – Yeah, what’s going on?
好
Yeah.
-我们要去散步 -你们是爱上彼此了吗
– We’re gonna walk. – Do you guys love each other?
我明白了
Oh, I get it.
-你们真的爱上彼此了 -别做出格的事哦
– You guys do love each other. – Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.
再见了
Okay, goodbye.
好吧 我们走
All right, all right.
那电影真好玩
That was fun.
我都好久没看过电影了
I haven’t seen a movie in ages.
是吗
Really?
上次看还是小时候
Not since I was a little kid.
什么
What?
真的
No, I, uh….
我一直很忙 没多少闲暇时间
I’m busy, you know, I don’t have a lot of time.
这么忙
You’re busy?
我的日程很严格
I have a very strict schedule.
一天天的都计划好了
My days are all planned out.
早上起床
I get up in the morning.
吃早餐 数学课 拉丁语课 吃午饭
Breakfast, math tutor, Latin tutor, lunch.
然后是网球课 舞蹈课 有时都学
Tennis lesson, dance lesson… Sometimes both.
法语课 钢琴课 然后吃晚饭
French tutor, piano lesson, then I eat dinner.
晚饭后跟家人在一起
And after dinner I spend time with my family.
然后读点书
And then I catch up on some reading.
-听上去像是通往成功之路 -可不是嘛
– Sounds like the road to success. – Oh, you bet.
我们要申请好多大学
We’re applying to all these colleges.
拉德克里夫 萨拉·劳伦斯 我们想进这些
Um, Radcliffe, Sarah Lawrence. Those are the ones we want.
我们是谁
And who’s we?
什么
What?
你说”我们想进这些”
You just said, “The ones that we want.”
妈妈和爸爸 我们什么事都一起拿主意
Oh, Mama and Daddy. We decide everything together.
所有事吗
Everything?
当然不是所有了
No, not everything.
就是重要的事
But the important things, yes.
那么其他的事你都能自己拿主意吗
And then everything else, you get to decide all by yourself?
-别那么没礼貌 -抱歉
– Don’t be rude. – I’m sorry.
我只是想知道你怎么消遣
Just trying to figure out what you do for fun.
什么意思
What do you mean?
就是…
I mean….
怎么说呢
I don’t know.
你刚刚说的那些都是你必须做的 不是吗
I mean all those things are things you have to do, right?
那有什么事是你想做的呢
So, what do you do because you want to?
我都说了
I just told you.
不是吧
I don’t know.
真让我没想到
This surprises me.
-为什么 -我只是以为你会是个…
– Why? – I just always figured you were kind of….
是个什么
Kind of what?
就是
Just….
自♥由♥的人
Free.
什么
What?
自♥由♥
Free.
我挺自♥由♥啊
I am free.
你看上去不像
You don’t seem like it.
我就是啊
Well, I am.
来 我给你看样东西
Come here, I want to show you something.
-诺亚 你干什么呢 -过来嘛
– Noah, what are you doing? – Just come on.
-你要被轧死的 -因为有很多车吗
– You’re gonna get run over. – By all the cars?
我和爸爸以前会来这儿
My Dad and I used to come out here…
躺下来 看着红绿灯变色
…and lay down and watch the lights change.
看灯从绿变红再变黄
Watch them go from green to red to yellow.
你想的话也可以来试试
You could try it, if you wanted to.
-不要 -为什么
– No. – Why not?
因为…我说不清 你起来好吗
Because… I don’t know. Will you just get up?
你就是这样 你知道吗
That’s your problem, you know that?
你不做你想做的事
You don’t do what you want.
好吧
Okay.
要是来车了怎么办
What happens if a car comes?
-那我们就死了 -什么
– We die. – What?
放松就好 有信心
Just relax. Just trust.
你得学会信任
You need to learn how to trust.
好吧
Okay.
画画
Painting.
你之前问我自己喜欢做什么
You asked me what I do for me.
-什么 -我喜欢画画