Yeah?
嗯
Yeah.
而且你做到了
And you really did it.
-什么 -一切
– What? – Everything.
房♥子
The house.
你翻修得真漂亮
It’s beautiful, what you did.
我向你保证过嘛
Well, I promised you I would.
这下可好
Great.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
诺亚
Noah!
你为什么不给我写信
Why didn’t you write me?
为什么
Why?
我当时还爱着你
It wasn’t over for me.
我等了你七年
I waited for you for seven years.
现在太晚了
And now it’s too late.
我给你写了365封信
I wrote you 365 letters.
每天都写 写了一年
I wrote you every day for a year.
-你写了 -对
– You wrote me? – Yes.
你
You…
当时没有结束
It wasn’t over.
现在也没有
It still isn’t over.
你开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
等了这么久 这就完了
All this time, that’s what I been missing?
再来一次吧
Let’s do it again.
诺亚
Noah.
诺亚
Noah.
醒醒
Wake up.
醒过来啦
Wake up.
你得要我命了 小姐
You’re trying to kill me, woman.
我得休息会儿
I need rest.
我得吃东西 好恢复力气
I need food so I can regain my strength.
好吧 想吃什么
Okay, what do you want?
煎薄饼
Um, some pancakes.
好
Okay.
还有培根
And some bacon.
-好 -鸡肉
– Okay. – And some chicken.
就是她 对吗
She’s the one, isn’t she?
我能见见她吗
Can I meet her?
我真的很想见她
I’d really like to meet her.
我觉得那样不太好 玛莎
I don’t know if that’s a good idea, Martha.
这就是玛莎吗
So this is Martha?
你好 我是艾莉
Hi, I’m Allie.
我听说了不少你的事
I’ve heard a lot about you.
我也是
I’ve heard a lot about you too.
要进来吗
You want to come in?
-真的吗 -嗯
– Are you sure? – Yeah.
嗯 诺亚刚刚还说他饿了呢
Yeah, Noah was just saying how hungry he was.
你可以去煮壶茶
And, you know, you could put on a pot of tea.
进来吧
Come on in.
进来吧
Come on.
见到你很高兴 玛莎
It was nice meeting you, Martha.
-我也是 -再见
– Nice meeting you too. – Goodbye.
保重
Take care.
她可真不一般
She’s sensational.
真的
She really is.
我很高兴我过来了 诺亚
I’m really glad that I came, Noah.
我都忘了那种感觉了
I’d forgotten what it’s like.
理查德死后 我第一次…
For the first time since I lost Richard…
觉得自己有盼头了
…I feel like I’ve got something to look forward to.
你睡得好安详 不忍♥心叫醒你
去弄早餐了 就回来
跟着箭头走 有惊喜
朗正在赶过来
Lon is on his way here.
你父亲跟他说了诺亚的事
I’m afraid your father spilled the beans about Noah.
昨晚他又联♥系♥不上你
When Lon didn’t hear from you last night…
-就决定过来一趟 -好啊
– …he decided to come. – Well, that’s great.
太好了
That’s just terrific.
你 我 诺亚 朗 一个快乐的大家庭
You, me, Noah and Lon, one big happy family.
那些信是怎么回事 妈妈
Tell me about the letters, Mother.
-是真的吗 -对
– ls it true? – Yes.
你看着我几个月来哭着入睡
You watched me cry myself to sleep for months and months…
你什么都没说
…and you never said anything.
-你怎么能这么做 -对不起
– How could you do that? – I’m sorry.
-对不起 你对不起 -对 我很抱歉
– You’re sorry? You’re sorry? – Yes, I am sorry.
就因为你 我这辈子都毁了
Because of you, my entire life is ruined!
好吧 是 我偷了你的信
Okay, yes, I stole your letters.
那的确不对 但你也别闹了
It was wrong, but stop being dramatic
至少承担点责任
and at least take some of the responsibility.
你跑来这儿
You came down here.
你心里很清楚 事情会走到这一步
You knew what you were doing. You knew this would happen.
那么我还成荡♥妇♥了
Oh, so now I’m a tramp?
你真是难以置信
You are unbelievable.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
去穿上点衣服
Go on and get some clothes on.
我们去转转
Let’s take a drive.
去转转 我为什么要跟你走
Let’s take a drive? Why would I want to go anywhere with you?
因为 我比你想的要了解你
Because I might know you a little better than you think.
我不希望你哪天早上醒来
I don’t want you waking up one morning…
心想如果早知今日
…thinking if you’d known everything,
何必当初
you might have done something different.
我们来这儿干什么 妈妈
What are we doing here, Mama?
你看到那个男人了吗
Do you see that man, there?
现在看来不像 但25年前
Doesn’t look like it now, but 25 years ago….
天呐 他可真迷死个人
Oh, my goodness, he was really something.
我们当时爱得天昏地暗
We were out of our minds in love, let me tell you.
不用说 你外公很生气
Well, naturally, your grandfather was furious…
于是我们决定私奔
…so we decided to run away.
都没走到下座小镇就被警♥察♥抓到了
We didn’t even make the next town before the police picked us up.
但那是当年了
But that was then.
有时候 我来这一带时
You know, sometimes when I’m in the area…
就会来这儿看他
…I just stop here and I watch him…
想象我的生活本可能是另一番样子
…trying to picture how different my life might have been.
我要告诉你 我爱你父亲
I want you to know that I love your father.
-妈妈 -别插嘴 这很重要
– Mama, I’m… – No, goddamn it, this is important.
你得听我说 我爱他
And you need to hear it. I do.
他是个好男人
He is a wonderful man.
他对我很好 我配不上他
He is good to me and I don’t deserve him.
-我爱他 艾莉 真的 -我知道 妈妈
– I love him, Allie, I do, I love him. – I know, Mama.
我知道
I know.
天啊
Oh, God.
真是太丢人了
This is just very embarrassing.
我可真蠢
Oh, I’m a stupid woman.
瞧我 哭得像什么样子
Look at me, the big old bawl-bag.
真是疯了
It’s crazy.
我都认不出那个人了
I don’t even know who that person is.
我的天
Oh, boy.
艾莉
Allie!
给
Here.
希望你做出正确的决定
I hope you make the right choice.
早上过得挺有趣
Interesting morning?
嗯
Yeah.
朗来了
Lon’s here in town.
来这儿了
He’s here?
我们回来时看到他的车了
Yeah, we saw his car on the way.
在旅馆
At the hotel.
你收到我的信了
I see you got my letters.
终于
Finally.
你要怎么办 艾莉
What are you gonna do, Al?
我不知道
I don’t know.
又回到这样了
We’re back to that?
我们又回去了吗
Are we back there?
过去几天怎么说 那都是已经发生了的
What about the past couple of days? They happened, you know.