改编自尼古拉斯·斯帕克斯小说
打扰
Excuse me.
来吧 亲爱的 准备上♥床♥吧
Come on, honey, let’s get you ready for bed.
导演 尼克·卡索维茨
我这人没什么特别
I am no one special…
就是个普通人 有普通的心思
…just a common man with common thoughts.
我的生活也很普通
I’ve led a common life.
没有人为我建纪念碑
There are no monuments dedicated to me.
不久 我的名字也将被世人遗忘
And my name will soon be forgotten.
但在一方面
But in one respect…
我的成功不逊于任何人
…I’ve succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived.
-气色不错啊 公爵 -感觉也不错
– Looking good, Duke. – Feeling good.
我全心全意地爱过另一个人
I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul…
对我而言 这辈子做到这点就足够了
…and for me that has always been enough.
你好吗 哈利
How’s it hanging, Harry?
我一直想死掉 他们就是不许
I keep trying to die, but they won’t let me.
哪能事事顺心呢
Well, you can’t have everything.
今天很重要
Big day today.
你每天都这么说 老不正经
You say that every day, you old devil.
今天外面天气很好
It’s a lovely day outside.
我们去散散步吧
Let’s take a walk.
还是不了
I don’t think so.
你得出屋啊
Well, we’ve got to get you out of this room.
走吧 亲爱的
Come on now, honey.
呼吸下新鲜空气对你有好处
Some fresh air would do you good.
你们好
Hello.
抱歉 今天她状况不太好
I’m sorry, it’s not a good day.
我看她什么也不想做
I don’t think she’s up for anything.
你好
Hello?
这是公爵 他是来给你念书的
This is Duke, he’s come to read to you.
念书
Read?
嗯 还是算了吧
No. I don’t know.
去吧 你会喜欢他的 他可逗了
Oh, come on, you’ll like him. He’s very funny.
好了 上次说到哪了
All right, now, where did we leave off?
对了 嘉年华的那个晚上
Oh, yeah, yeah, it was the night of the carnival.
诺亚跟他朋友芬恩和莎拉一起去了
Noah was there with his friends Fin and Sara.
-诺亚 -他们就是在那儿遇见的
– Noah? – That’s where they met.
1940年6月6日
June 6th, 1940.
艾莉那年才17岁
Allie was 17 years old.
-小伙子拿到奖品喽 -该死
– Little man wins a prize. – Damn!
-多谢参与 -你怎么不去说相声
– Thank you for playing. – Ha, you’re real funny.
我就是没使劲而已
Man, I clobbered that thing.
告诉你 这种游戏都做手脚了
I’m telling you, these games are fixed.
你好啊
Hello.
你叫什么
Hi, what’s your name?
跟莎拉一起的女孩是谁
Who’s this girl with Sara?
艾莉·汉密尔顿
Her name’s Allie Hamilton.
跟家人来这儿过暑假的
She’s here for the summer with her family.
她爸比上帝还有钱
Dad’s got more money than God.
-芬恩 -嘿 亲爱的
– Hi, Fin! – Hi, honey.
我给你赢了个奖品哦
Look, I won you a prize.
芬恩 谢谢
Oh, Fin, thank you!
艾莉 吃棉花糖吗
Hey, Allie, you want some cotton candy?
好啊
Um, okay.
-想跟我跳舞吗 -不想
– You want to dance with me? – No.
-为什么 -就是不想
– Why not? – Because I don’t want to.
诺亚 她跟我们一起的
Noah, she’s with us.
艾莉 要去坐摩天轮吗
Hey, Allie, you wanna ride the Ferris wheel?
-好啊 -走吧
– I’d love to. – All right.
借过
Excuse me.
借过
Excuse me.
-诺亚·卡尔霍恩 -什么
– Noah Calhoun. – What?
跟芬恩一起在贮木场工作
Works down at the lumberyard with Fin.
你看到了吗 他站得离我那么近
Did you see he was standing like two inches away from my face?
看到了 诺亚就这样
Yeah, I saw. That’s Noah, though.
没想到他会主动过来 八成是看上你了呢
You know, I’m surprised he even came over. I think he likes you.
-你干什么 混♥蛋♥ -放开我
– Hey, what…? Jerk! – Get off me.
-你这是干什么 -你不能那么做
– What are you doing? – Hey, you can’t do that!
我下去给钱 汤米
I’ll pay you when I get down, Tommy.
我是诺亚·卡尔霍恩
I’m Noah Calhoun.
-那又如何 -见到你很高兴
– So? – So it’s really nice to meet you.
艾莉 这人是谁
Allie, who is this guy?
不认识啊 诺亚·卡尔霍恩
I don’t know. Noah Calhoun.
我真的很想约你出去
I would really like to take you out.
伙计 你自觉点行吗
Friend! Do you mind?
一张椅子上不能超过两个人 诺亚
You can’t sit more than two people in a chair, Noah.
好吧 汤米
Okay, Tommy, all right.
快下来 诺亚 你要害死自己了
Get down, Noah, you’re gonna kill yourself!
诺亚 别闹了
Noah, cut it out.
你现在愿意跟我约会了吗
Now, will you go out with me?
什么
What?
-不要 -不
– No. – No?
-不 -不吗
– No! – No?
-伙计 她都说了 -为什么啊
– Hey, pal, she just told you. – Why not?
不知道 就是不想呗
I don’t know, because I don’t want to.
诺亚
Noah!
好吧 那我没办法了
All right. Well, you leave me no other choice then.
-天呐 -我不是开玩笑的 诺亚
– Oh, my God. – I’m not kidding. Noah.
-别闹了 -你这是干什么啊
– Stop fooling around. – What are you doing?
-诺亚 抓稳杆子 -我再问一遍
– Noah, grab the bar. – I’m gonna ask you one more time.
你愿意
Will you…
还是不愿意跟我约会
…or will you not go out with me?
诺亚 你疯了吗 行了
Noah, are you nuts? Come on
该死 我手在发滑
Goddamn, my hand’s slipping.
那就抓住杆子啊 蠢货
Then grab the bar, you idiot.
-除非她同意 -就跟他约会吧 亲爱的
– Not until she agrees. – Ah, go on out with him, honey.
-好吧 我跟你约会 -什么
– Okay, okay, fine, I’ll go out with you. – What?
-不 别可怜我 -不不 我是真心想去
– No, don’t do me any favors. – No, no. I want to.
-你想去 -对
– You want to? – Yes!
-说出来 -我想跟你去约会
– Say it. – I want to go out with you.
-再说一遍 -我想跟你去约会
– Say it again. – I want to go out with you!
好嘛 好嘛 那就去吧
All right, all right, we’ll go out.
你自以为很聪明 是吗
You think you’re so smart, don’t you?
这可不好笑 诺亚 你个蠢货
That wasn’t funny, Noah, you idiot!
没事 我能应付他
No, it’s okay, I’ll take care of this.
你干什么
What are you doing?
别这么做
Please don’t do that.
别这样 艾莉 真难以置信
Please don’t do that, Allie. I can’t believe it.
天呐
Oh, God.
现在得瑟不起来了吧
You’re not so cocky now, are you?
等我回头收拾你的
I’m gonna get you for that.
或许吧 或许不会
Oh, maybe you will, maybe you won’t.
快看啊
Oh, yeah, will you look at that?
那不是嘉年华那个姑娘吗
It’s that girl from the carnival, right?
还记得我吗
Do you remember me?
记得啊 内♥裤♥先生 是吧
Yeah, sure. Mr. Underwear, was it?
-是啊 -怎么忘得掉啊
– Oh, yeah. – How could I forget?
我想跟你澄清一下
I wanted to clear that up with you.
那天的事我很抱歉
Cause, I’m really sorry about that.
真是太蠢了
It was a really stupid thing to do,
爬到摩天轮上跟人搭讪
crawl up a Ferris wheel to talk to somebody.
但我必须靠近你
But I had to be next to you.
我完全被你吸引了
I was being drawn to you.
天呐 好会调情啊
Oh, jeez, what a line!
你对谁都这么说吗
You use that on all the girls?
-不是的 -是嘛
– No. – Right.
我那晚看见你跟戴缎带的女孩在一起了
I saw you the other night with Little Miss Ribbons.
-你今晚有事吗 -什么
– What are you doing tonight? – What?
或者明晚 这周末 都行啊
Or tomorrow night, or this weekend, whatever.
-干什么 -我们的约会啊
– Why? – Why? Our date.
什么约会
What date?