Two seconds.
我们又发现一位罹难者了
We’ve got another deceased.
你有听到吗? -听到了
Did you hear that? – I hear it.
他还活着
He’s alive.
让他们知道有个人活着 -控制台回报
Let them know one person is alive. – Duty to control.
我们发现气穴中有一位幸存者
We have one person alive in an air pocket.
贝礼特 -杰西 帮我联♥系♥待命船只
Berit. – Jasin, contact the standby boat.
问他们我们要怎么办? -控制台回报
Ask them what they want us to do? – Control to duty.
哈啰?
Hello?
救命!救命!
Help! Help!
哈啰?我是活的!
Hello? I’m alive!
把我弄出这里 救命! -他们得告诉我们该怎么做
Get me out of here! Help! – They have to tell us what to do.
我们的声纳上有干扰 甚么东西?
We have disturbances on the sonar. What is it?
那是什么声音?
What is that sound?
有外泄吗 贝礼特?
Is there a leak? Berit?
已经关闭所有阀口了 不是我们的问题
We have shut all valves. It’s not on our end.
救救我! -这是什么?
— Help! – What is it?
把音频关掉 -救我出去!
Turn the audio off. – Get me out of here!
是瓦斯泄漏 把机器开回来 -索菲亚?
It’s leaking gas! Get Eelie out! — Sofia?
那我自己一个人要怎么操作?
What should I do with this one then?
钻台瓦斯外泄了 你们得把船开走!
The rig is leaking gas! You need to get the boat away!
拜托 你们得……
Come on, you have to…
八人已被确认死亡 我们已向他们的家属友人表示慰问
Eight people have been confirmed dead. Our thoughts are with their friends and families.
救援行动仍在进行当中
A rescue operation is still ongoing.
我们将在晚些时候回来做进一步的更新 谢谢
We will return later with further updates. Thank you.
这是石油暨能源部长 赛泰纳斯卡盖莫……
That was secretary of oil and energy, Steinar Skagemo…
你在哪? -六楼的一个走廊
Where are you? – In a corridor. Sixth floor.
嗨 -嗨
— Hi. — Hi.
嗨 我的天啊 你还好吗? -嗯
Hi. Oh my god. Are you ok? — Mm.
天啊 发生什么事了? -我很好
God. What happened? – I’m ok.
过来这里
Come here.
嘿……
Hey…
怎么了?
What happened?
真的是该死到极点的可怕
It was so god damn awful.
我可以和你待在一起几天吗? -当然
Can I stay with you a few days? – Of course.
独自一人不是很好…… -只要你喜欢就可以和我待在一起
Isn’t so great being alone… – You can stay with me for as long as you like.
嗯?
Mm?
我们回家 好吗?
Let’s go home. Ok?
我们已经进行了一次仿真 -如何?
We’ve run a simulation. – Ok?
钻油平台在两分四十七秒内沉没
The rig sunk in two minutes and 47 seconds.
这根本就不是地层下陷
It simply can’t have been a subsidence.
我的天啊
Oh my god.
我找不到人来代班 -没关系啊
I couldn’t find anybody to take the shift. – That’s ok.
我这里有你的缩小版 -对啊 你有
I’ve got your miniature here. – Yep, that you do.
嘿
Hey…
嘿
Hey…
我爱你 -我也爱你
I love you. – I love you too.
好 -好
Ok. — Ok.
奥丁 我要走了 如果你要说再见 最好现在就说喔
Odin, I’m leaving now. If you’re saying goodbye, now’s the time.
可以给爸比一个抱抱吗? -掰掰
Can daddy get a hug? Bye! – Bye.
掰掰 -掰掰 旅途愉快
Bye. – Bye. Have a good trip!
我们去修车好不好? -好哇
Shall we go fix the car? – Yeah.
那超棒的
It will be good.
你看到那个小螺丝了吗?把它锁紧一点
Do you see that tiny screw? If you just tighten it a little bit.
嘿亚瑟 你得到这里来
— Hey, Arthur. – You have to get out here.
呃怎么了?
Ok. What’s up?
哈啰 -哈啰
— Hello. — Hello.
老花眼镜买♥♥了吗? -闭嘴啦你
Did you get reading glasses? – Shut up.
和索菲亚关系如何? -一切都好
How did it go with Sofia? – Everything was fine.
他们说是瓦斯爆♥炸♥? -对 有个井外泄了
They mentioned a gas explosion? – Yeah, a leak from a well.
一个井? -他们就这样说
A well? – That’s what they’re saying
我不知道啊 她很好 她很坚强
So I don’t know. She’s fine. She’s tough.
好 -大家在那边如何?
Good. – How is everybody doing?
人们说话会抖 但一切都还好 当然
People talk a bit. A bit shaky, but everything’s ok. Of course it is.
好 我去巡一下 -嗯
Good. I’ll have to make my rounds. – Ok.
你是怎么了? -我?没事啊
What is up with you? – Me? Nothing.
当然有事了 你可以告诉我 -我很期待接下来会怎么发展
Of course there is. I can tell. – I’m looking forward to the rounds.
发展甚么?
What is that?
什么啦? -我和索菲亚聊过了
What? – Sofia and I had a chat.
她要搬进来跟我和奥丁住 -真假?那很棒啊
She’s moving in with me and Odin. – Really? That’s great.
对 -你应得的
Yeah. – You deserve it.
新的开始 -嗯 该死啊 新的开始
A new start. – Yeah, damn, it’s a new start.
我能够检索到爆♥炸♥后的影像
I was able to retrieve the recording from after the explosion..
这是正面的摄影机
This is from the frontal camera. What we saw.
但如果我换成后面的摄影机
But if I swap to the rear camera…
那啥?倒带
What? Rewind.
这不是该死的外泄
That’s no damn well leak.
它只是还在运作
It just keeps going.
我陪他在这里等 -好
We’ll just wait here. – Yeah.
不好意思 李先生 -喔好
Sorry? Lie? – Yeah, ok.
嗨 -嗨
— Hi. — Hi.
我已经不眠不休十二个小时了 我可以边听边吃吗?
I haven’t had a break the past 12 hours. Can we talk while I eat?
这不是油井外泄
It’s not a well leak.
这些气体在北海并不罕见
It is not rare to see migrating gass in the North Sea.
整个区域都爆♥炸♥了
The entire area exploded.
当这么多气体一次浮出水面 就会有问题了
When that much gass surfaces at once, there’s something seriously wrong.
而且 压根不可能是下陷造成的
And that there can simply not have been a subsidence.
也许我们应该交给专业人士去鉴定而不是在这里评判
Perhaps we should let other professionals than ourselves be the judge of that.
我可以借用一下吗? -嗯
Can I borrow that? – Sure.
非常感谢你
Thank you very much.
你要走了?
Are you leaving?
有成千上万的人在外挥汗 他们有权利知道发生了什么
There are thousands working out there who has a right to know what’s going on.
你必须说些甚么
You’ve got to say something.
请记得你签过保密协定了
Remember you signed a non-disclosure agreement.
他们说什么? -呃 我不知道
What did they say? – Er, I don’t know.
你有给他们看那个片段了吗? -我给李威廉看了
Did you show them the clip? – I showed William Lie.
那他说什么? -他话不多
And what did he say, then? – Not a whole lot.
他只是拿了硬盘就走 -好吧
He just took the disk and left. – Ok.
我想这是好事 他们正在调查并拟定下一步
That’s good I guess. They’re looking into it and deciding what to do.
嗯
Mm.
压力还好吗? -刚刚很不稳 现在好了
Is the pressure ok? – It was unstable but fine now.
上面说差速器相黏欸 我们可能太急了
It indicated differential sticking, and we might have a dogleg.
嗨
Hi, Gunn.
这位是石油暨能源部秘书斯卡加摩 -我是史丹尔斯卡加摩
Secretary of Oil and Energy Skagemo. – Good morning. Steinar Skagemo.
诚挚感谢您在这么短的时间内赶来
Thank you for coming here on such short notice.
过去这几天 我们有了戏剧性的发展 威廉 请
There has been a dramatic development the last couple of days. William.
地层结构崩裂和滑落的数字开始爬升
The number of fractures and slides has risen.
我们已经对沉没的平台进行调查
The platform that sank has been looked into.
并且有视频能证实 这个崩裂程度
We have received video that shows a fracture that’s larger –
比我们以往见过的都还大
than we’ve ever seen before.
大非常多 如果您看这里
A lot larger. If you look here…
这是崩裂的中点 也是裂最开的地方
If this is the middle of the fracture, where the extension is greatest, –
意味着我们现在是在讲一个有好几公里长的裂缝
this means that we’re talking about a tear that is several kilometers wide.
也许可能是好几十公里 -是什么原因导致这样?
Perhaps several miles – Where is this tear originating?
奥德瓦?
Oddvar?
这些是在北海上的平台 这个就是斯卓加坡
These are the platforms in the North Sea. This is Storegga.
大约在八千年前 这里曾发生过一次大型滑落事件 就是斯卓加滑坡事件
About 8000 years ago this was the site of a gigantic slide, the Storegga slide.
五千立方公里的岩石、泥土和沙子动了起来
5000 cubic kilometers of rock, mud and sand displaced.
这里放得画面和现状是一致的
The slides we’ve now registered are directly in line with Storegga.
所以呢?
And?
我们长♥期♥以来一直以为这是局部性的地层下陷
We have long believed that it was a local subsidence.
但直到近日为止 如果您能看一下这个视频……
We no longer believe that. If you will review this video…
我们是在看甚么? -一个非常大的滑坡
What are we looking at? – A part of a larger slide.
从这里看 您可以发现海床正在消失
Looking here, you can see the sea-bed disappearing.
斯卓加坡 它又活过来了
The Storegga slide. It has started moving again.
我们谈论的是什么样的规模? -不幸的是 很难说
What kind of magnitude are we talking? – Unfortunately hard to say.
但它可能会变得比现今任何纪录都还要强烈
But it could become greater than anything recorded in modern times.
在一个钻油平台那么密集的地区? -人口也很密集
In an area packed with oil rigs? – And people, yeah.
为什么选在这个时间点发生? -我们无从得知
Why is this happening now? – We don’t know.
理由百百种 可能是因为气候变迁或其他因素
Could be a lot of reasons. Climate changes or other factors.
甚至可能是我们自食恶果