But… Thanks.
但是… 谢谢
You just can’t…Hold on! Where are we going now?
不行 等等 要带我去哪
Ho-ho-ho! No.

This is worse than I thought, much worse. Hohoho!
比我想得还糟 糟多了
Hohoho! I know.
我知道
Me on vacation? On Christmas Eve?
我放假? 在圣诞夜?
Where are we taking him? Where?
带他去哪
To Oogie Boogie, of course.
当然交给布基先生
There isn’t anywhere in the whole world more comfortable than that.
没比那里更舒服的地方了
And Jack said to make him comfortable, didnt he?
杰克不是要让他舒服点吗
Yes, he did!
没错
Haven’t you heard of peace on earth
你们没听过世界和平
and good will toward men?
和人类的善意吗
No!
没有!
Oh! This’ll stop Jack.
这个雾气应该可以阻止杰克
What a joy to think of…all well have in common.
多好呀 我们有相同的地方
Well have conversations worth having.
我们会有有益的交谈
Don’t do this!
别这样
Naughty children never get any presents.
不乖的孩子没有礼物
I think he might be too big! Oooh!
我想他可能太大了
No, hes not. If he can go down a chimney,
不会 只要他下得去烟囱
he can fit… down… here.
就可以…从这里下去
Well, well, well! What have we here?
看哪 是谁来了
Sandy Claws, huh? Oooh, I’m really scared!
生蛋老人? 我好怕你
So you’re the one everybodys talkin about.
全城都在谈的就是你?
You’re jokin You’re jokin
你开什么玩笑
I can’t believe my eyes
我不敢相信我眼睛
You’re jokin me you gotta be
你一定在开我玩笑
This can’t be the right guy
这不会是那个人
He’s ancient. He’s ugly. I don’t know which is worse
他又老又丑 真够糟
I might just split a seam now if I don’t die laughin first
我笑掉大牙了 快笑死了
Mr. Oogie Boogie says theres trouble close at hand
当布基先生说 你麻烦来了
You better pay attention now
你最好听清楚
Cause I’m the Boogie Man
因为我就是布基先生
And if you aren’t shakin
如果你不害怕
There’s somethin very wrong
那你麻烦就更大
Cause this may be the last time
因为这可能是最后一次
you hear the Boogie song
你听到这首布基歌♥
I’m the Oogie Boogie Man
我就是布基先生
Release me now or you must face the dire consequences
放开我 否则后果很严重
The children are expecting me so please,
孩子们在等着我
come to your senses
糊涂事你可别做
Ah, you’re jokin you’re jokin
你开什么玩笑
I can’t believe my ears
我不敢相信我耳朵
Would someone shut this fella up
谁叫这人闭上嘴
I’m drownin in my tears
我的嘴笑得好累
He’s funny I’m laughin
真好笑 我大笑
You really are too much
你可真是有一套
And now with your permission
现在请你准许我
I’m goin to do my stuff.
开始玩我这一套
What are you going to do?
你想怎么做
I’m gonna do the best I can.
使尽混身解数
The sound of rolling dice to me is music in the air
掷骰子的声音是美丽的音乐
Cause I’m a gamblin Boogie Man
因为我是赌徒布基
although I don’t play fair
不玩公平游戏
It’s much more fun I must confess
太好玩了 我得承认
With lives on the line
生命就在赌局上
Not mine, of course But yours, old boy
当然不是我的命 是你的命
Now thatd be just fine
太好玩的事情
Release me fast
快放开我
or you will have to answer for this heinous act
否则你要负责你的罪过
Oh, brother, you’re somethin’.
老兄 你太好笑
You put me in a spin
真让我受不了
You aren’t comprehending the position that you’re in
你还不了解你处在什么地位
It’s hopeless. You’re finished.
无望了 你完了
You haven’t got a prayer
祷告也不行了
Cause I’m Mr. Oogie Boogie
因为我是乌基布基
And you ain’t goin’ nowhere
你跑不掉了
Hurray! It’s Jack!
是杰克!
Think of us as you soar
当你得意高兴在天际
triumphantly through the sky,
请想起我们
outshining every star
使星光为之失色
your silhouette, a dark blot on the moon.
你的影子是月上的黑闪电
You, who are our pride.
你是我们的骄傲
You, who are our glory.
你是我们的光芒
You, who have frightened millions into an early grave. Ow!
你让多少人早早进了坟墓
You, who have, uh,devastated the, the souls of the…living?
你蹂躏了活着的灵魂
Oh, no! We can’t take off in this.
不 这么大的雾无法动身
The reindeer can’t see an inch in front of their noses. Phew!
花鹿没法看清前路
This fogs as thick as, as…
这雾好大 像…
Jellied brains. Or thicker!
凝固的脑浆 或更浓
There go all of my hopes, Oh!
我的希望全破灭了
My precious plans, my glorious dreams.
我的计划 我伟大的梦想
There goes Christmas.
圣诞节没了
No, Zero. Down, boy.
不 零零 趴下
My, what a brilliant nose you have.
你有个聪明的鼻子
The better to light my way!
正好照亮我的路
To the head of the team, Zero.
带队 零零
Were off!
起程了
Wait, Jack! No!
等等 杰克 不
Good-bye, Jack.
再见 杰克
My dearest Jack.
我最亲爱的杰克
Oh, how I hope my premonition is wrong.
我多希望我的预感错了
I sense theres something in the wind
我感到事情不对劲
That feels like tragedys at hand
像有悲剧要发生
And though I’d like to stand by him
虽然我想支持他
Can’t shake this feeling that I have
但挥不去灾难的想法
The worst is just around the bend
坏事就要发生
And does he notice
他有注意到
My feelings for him
我对他的感情吗
And will he see
他会了解
How much he means to me
他对我有多重要吗
I think its not to be
我想是不可能的
What will become of my dear friend
我亲爱的朋友会怎样
Where will his actions lead us then
他会给我们带来什么影响
Although I’d like to join the crowd
我虽想加入群众
In their enthusiastic cloud
感受他们的开心
Try as I may it doesn’t last
怎么努力 也无法做到
And will we ever end up together
我们会终于在一起吗
No, I think not
不 我想不会
It’s never to become
绝对不可能
For I am not the one
因为我不是他要的人
Santa!
圣诞老人!
Santa?
圣诞老人?
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!
And what is your name?
你叫什么名字?
Uh, uh, uh, uh… That’s all right.I have a special present for you anyway.
没关系 我送你个特别的礼物
There you go, sonny.
拿去 孩子
And what did Santa bring you, honey?
圣诞老人送你什么
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!
Hello. Police.
警局
Attacked by Christmas toys? That’s strange.
被圣诞玩具攻击? 奇怪
That’s the second toy complaint we’ve had.
这是第二起报案了
Whoa! Help! Help!
救命啊 救命!
You’re welcome, one and all!
别客气 所有的人
Where’d you spot him?
你在哪看见他?
Fast as we can, maam.
我们会尽快赶去
Police. I know, I know, a skeleton. Keep calm.
警局 我知道 一个骷髅人
Turn off all the lights. Make sure the doors are locked.
冷静 关掉灯 锁上门
Hello. Police.
警局

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!