How about it? Think you can manage?
你可以做出来吗
A-one and a-two and a-three and a…
一 二 三
Next!
下一位!
Fantastic!
太棒了
Now, why don’t you all practice on that? And well be in great shape.
你们好好练 到时一定很棒
Sally, I need your help more than anyones.
莎莉 我比任何人都需要你
You certainly do, Jack. I had the most terrible vision.
当然 我看见可怕的预象
That’s splendid!
太好了
No! It was about your Christmas.
不 是关于你的圣诞节
There was smoke and fire…
有一阵烟和火…
That’s not my Christmas!
那不是我的圣诞节!
My Christmas is filled with laughter and joy
我的圣诞节充满欢笑
and…this
和这个
My Sandy Claws outfit.
我的生蛋老人服
I want you to make it. Jack,
希望你帮我做 杰克
Please listen to me. It’s going to be a disaster.
听我说 那会遭致不幸
How could it be? Just follow the pattern.
怎么会? 照图上做
This parts red. The trim is white.
这是红的 这是白的
It’s a mistake, Jack.
这是个错误
Now, don’t be modest.
别谦虚了
Who else is clever enough to make my Sandy Claws outfit?
谁有这样的聪明来做我衣服
Next!
下一位!
I have every confidence in you.
我对你有信心
But it seems wrong to me, very wrong.
但我觉得不对 很不对劲
This device is called a nutcracker.
这个装置叫胡桃钳
Jack, Jack! We caught him! We got him!
杰克 我们抓到了
Perfect!
太好了!
Open it up, quickly.
快点打开
That’s not Sandy Claws.
这不是生蛋老人
It isn’t? Who is it?
不是吗? 那他是谁?
Bunny!
兔子!
Not Sandy Claws. Take him back!
不是生蛋老人 带他回去
We followed your instructions.
我们照你说的做
We went through the door.
进了那个门
Which door? There’s more than one!
哪个门? 那里有好多门
Sandy Claws is behind the door shaped like this.
生蛋老人在这种树的门里面
I told you!
早告诉你了吧
You knock it off! Ow! Ow!
别打我了
I’m very sorry for the inconvenience, sir.
抱歉让你委屈了
Take him home first!
先带他回去
And apologize again.
再次道歉
Be careful with Sandy Claws when you fetch him.Treat him nicely.
小心照顾生蛋老人 好好对他
Got it. Well get it right…Next time!
知道了 下次一定抓对
You will be a decided improvement over that treacherous Sally.
你会比那不忠的莎莉完美的多
Master!
主人
The plans!
计划表
Excellent, Igor.
很好 伊果
This time
这一次
This time
这一次
Making Christmas
制♥造♥圣诞节
Making Christmas
制♥造♥圣诞节
Making Christmas Making Christmas is so fine
制♥造♥圣诞节 制♥造♥圣诞节真好
It’s ours this time
这次是我们的了
And won’t the children be surprised
孩子们不再被惊吓
It’s ours this time
这次是我们的
Making Christmas
制♥造♥圣诞节
Making Christmas
制♥造♥圣诞节
Making Christmas
制♥造♥圣诞节
Time to give them something fun
该是让他们开心的时候了
They’ll talk about it for years to come
他们等着这一天来到
Let’s have a cheer from everyone
让我们给他们带去欢乐
It’s time to party
开始派对吧
Making Christmas
制♥造♥圣诞节
Making Christmas
制♥造♥圣诞节
Snakes and mice get wrapped up so nice
拐杖和老鼠 包装得真好
With spider legs and pretty bows
有蜘蛛脚和美丽蝴蝶结
It’s ours this time
这次是我们的
Altogether that and this
这个那个全都来
With all our tricks were
用上我们的巧计
Making Christmastime
制♥造♥圣诞节
Here comes Jack!
杰克来了
I don’t believe what’s happening to me
我真不敢相信这件事
My hopes, my dreams
我的希望 我的梦
My fantasies
我的幻想
Won’t they be impressed
他们会感动吧
I am a genius
我真是天才
See how I transform this old rat
看我把这老鼠
Into a most delightful hat
如何变成新帽子
My compliments from me to you
我称赞你
on this your most intriguing hat
做出有创意的帽子
Consider, though this substitute,
但请想想别的来代替
a bat in place of this old rat
蝙蝠换上这死老鼠
No, no, no. Now that’s all wrong.This thing will never make a present,
不 全错了 这不能当礼物
its been dead for much too long
这死了太久了
Try something fresher. Something pleasant.
要用新鲜品 好玩的
Try again don’t give up
再试试 别放弃
Altogether that and this
这个那个全拿来
With all our tricks were
用上我们的巧计
Making Christmastime
制♥造♥圣诞节
This time This time It’s ours
这一次 这一次 是我们的
Making Christmas Making Christmas
制♥造♥圣诞节 制♥造♥圣诞节
La la-la It’s almost here. And we can’t wait
快到了 我们等不及了
So ring the bells and celebrate
敲起锺响来欢庆
Cause when the full moon starts to climb
满月爬上天
We’ll all sing out
我们齐声唱
It’s Christmastime
圣诞节到了
Kathleen, Bobby, Susie.
凯萨琳 巴比 苏西
Yes, Susies been nice.
对 苏西很乖
Nice, nice, naughty,
乖 乖 不乖
nice, nice, nice
乖 乖 乖
There are hardly any naughty children this year.
今年不乖的小孩很少
Now who could that be?
会是谁?
Trick or treat! Huh?
不请客就捣蛋
You don’t look like yourself, Jack. Not at all.
这不像你 杰克 一点都不像
Isnt that wonderful? It couldn’t be more wonderful!
那不好吗? 太好了
But you’re the Pumpkin King.
但你是南瓜王
Not anymore.
不再是了
And I feel so much better now.
而且我现在感觉真好
Jack, I know you think somethings missing, but
我知道你感觉失去了什么
Ow! Sorry!
对不起
You’re right. Something is missing
对 是少了什么
But what? I’ve got the beard
是什么呢? 有胡子
the coat, the boots, the belt
外套 靴子 皮带
Jack! Jack! This time we bagged him.
杰克 这次真的捉到了
This time we really did.
这次真的捉到了
He sure is big, Jack.
他真大 杰克
And heavy!
而且很重
Let me out!
让我出去
Oh, Sandy Claws in person!
生蛋老人本人
What a pleasure to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Wh…Why, you have hands!You don’t have claws at all. What?
你有手 不是爪子 什么?
Where am I?
这是哪里?
Surprised, aren’t you? I knew you would be.
惊讶吧 我就知道
You don’t need to have another worry about Christmas this year.
今年你不必操心圣诞节的事
Wh…Wha… Consider this a vacation, Sandy, a reward.
什… 当做放假吧 给自己奖励一下
It’s your turn to take it easy.
你该休息休息的
B…But there must be some mistake.
一定有什么误会
See that hes comfortable.
让他舒服的住下
Just a second, fellas. Of course!
等一下 各位
That’s what I’m missing.
对了 就是少了这个