And since I am dead I can take off my head
我是个死人 可以拿下脑袋
To recite Shakespearean quotations
背诵莎士比亚时代的诗句
No animal nor man
没有任何人或动物
can scream like I can
能像我如此尖叫
With the fury of my recitations
像我吟唱得如此狂暴
But who here would ever understand
但这里有谁能真的了解
That the Pumpkin King with the skeleton grin
南瓜王带着他骷髅的惨笑
Would tire of his crown
厌倦了他的冠冕
If they only understood
有谁能了解
Hed give it all up if he only could
如果他能够 他愿放弃一切
Oh, theres an empty place in my bones
有一种空虚在我骨中升起
That calls out for something unknown
那是对未知世界的强烈呼唤
The fame and praise
名声和赞美
Come year after year
年年享有
Does nothing for these empty tears
无助于我空虚的眼泪
Jack.
杰克
I know how you feel.
我知道你的感受
Sally.
莎莉
You’ve come back.
你回来啦
I had to.
不得不回来
For this.
为了这个
Yes.
是的
Shall we, then?
那我们来吧
That’s twice this month you’ve
这个月你是第二次
slipped deadly nightshade into my tea and run off.
在我茶中放了颠茄后逃跑
Three times.
第三次
You’re mine, you know.
你是我的 知道吗
I made you with my own hands.
我亲手制♥造♥出你
You can make other creations.
你可以再做一个生物
I’m restless. I can’t help it.
我睡不着 没办法
It’s a phase, my dear. It’ll pass.
是暂时现象 会过去的
We need to be patient, that’s all.
要有点耐心罢了
But I don’t want to be patient.
我不想要有耐心
No, Zero. Not now.
不 零零 现在别玩
I’m not in the mood.
我没心情
All right.
好吧
Here you go, boy.
去捡
Mornin, gents.
早安 各位
Jack? You home?
杰克 你在家吗?
Jack,
杰克
I’ve got the plans for next Halloween.
我想到了明年的万圣节计划
I need to go over them with you so we can get started.
我必须跟你商量才能开始安排
Jack, please,
杰克 拜托
I’m only an elected official here.
我只是个民选官员
I can’t make decisions by myself.
我不能自作决定
Jack! Answer me!
杰克 回答我!
He’s not home.
他不在家
Where is he?
他在哪?
He hasn’t been home all night.
他一整晚没回来
Where are we?
这是哪儿
It’s someplace new.
是个新地方
What is this?
这是什么
What’s this? What’s this?
这是什么? 这是什么?
There’s color everywhere
到处充满色彩
What’s this? There’s white things in the air
这是什么? 空中有白色东西
What’s this? I can’t believe my eyes
这是什么 我不敢相信我眼睛
I must be dreaming. Wake up, Jack!
我一定在做梦 醒醒 杰克
This isn’t fair. What’s this?
不能睡 这是什么?
What’s this, What’s this
这是什么 这是什么
There’s something very wrong
一定搞错了
What’s this? Theres people singing songs.
这是什么? 人们在唱歌♥
What’s this? The streets are lined with little creatures laughing
这是什么? 小人在欢笑
Everybody seems so happy
大家好像都很快乐
Have I possibly gone daffy
难道我疯了吗
What is this What’s this
这是什么 这是什么
There’s children throwing snowballs
孩子们在丢雪球
instead of throwing heads
不是丢人头
They’re busy building toys
他们忙着做玩具
And absolutely no ones dead
却没人死亡
There’s frost in every window Oh, I can’t believe my eyes
每扇窗结霜 我不信所见
And in my bones I feel the warmth that’s coming from inside
心中升起温暖 受屋内感染
Oh, look, what’s this
看 这是什么
They’re hanging mistletoe
他们在挂檞寄生
They kiss? Why that looks so unique Inspired
他们亲吻? 那看来真特别
They’re gathering around to hear a story
他们聚在一起听故事
Roasting chestnuts on a fire. What’s this?
在火灶边烤栗子 这是什么?
What’s this? In here they’ve got a little tree
这是什么 他们拿来一棵树
How queer. And who would ever think And why
好奇怪 谁会想到又为什么
They’re covering it with tiny little things
他们在树上放东西
They’ve got electric lights on strings
挂上连在一起的小灯
And theres a smile on everyone,
每个人脸上都微笑
so now correct me if I’m wrong
若我说错 请纠正我
This looks like fun. This looks like fun.
这似乎很有趣 很有趣
Oh, could it be I got my wish
是我的愿望实现了吗
What’s this
这是什么
Oh my, what now, the children are asleep
这个呢? 孩子睡着了
But look, there’s nothing underneath
看 床下没有饿鬼
No ghouls, no witches here to scream and scare them or ensnare them
来吓他们或陷害他们
Only little cozy things secure inside their dreamland.
只有舒适安逸在梦乡保护他们
What’s this
这是什么
The monsters are all missing and the nightmares can’t be found
怪物不见了 恶梦也找不到
And in their place there seems to be good feeling all around
在他们这里 只有温暖围绕
Instead of screams I swear I can hear music in the air
听不到尖叫 只听见乐声轻飘
The smell of cakes and pies are absolutely everywhere
蛋糕和派饼的香味处处可闻到
The sights, the sounds
这景致 这声音
They’re everywhere and all around
在你四周挥不去
I’ve never felt so good before
我从未感觉这么好
This empty place inside of me is filling up
我内心的空虚不见了
I simply cannot get enough
我当然不满意
I want it Oh, I want it Oh, I want it for my own
我要它属于我自己
I’ve got to know, I’ve got to know
我得知道 我得知道
what is this place that I have found
这是个什么地方
What is this
这是什么
Christmas Town?
圣诞节城?
This has never happened before.
以前从没这样过
It’s peculiar. It’s suspicious.
很可疑 很奇怪
It’s scary.
很可怕
Stand aside. Coming through.
靠边站 借过
We’ve got to find Jack!
我们必须找到杰克
There’s only 365 days left till next Halloween!
下个万圣节只剩三百六十五天!
36♥4♥!
三百六十四天!
Is there anywhere we’ve forgotten to check?
哪里还没找过吗
I looked in every mausoleum.
我找了每一座坟墓
We opened the sarcophagi!
我们打开每一块墓碑
I tromped through the pumpkin patch.
我踏遍每一块南瓜园
I peeked behind the Cyclops eye.
我跟在独眼巨人后面偷看
I did, but he wasnt there.
真的! 但没找到他
It’s time to sound the alarms!
该发出警报了
Frogs breath will overpower any odor.
青蛙的呼气会压过一切味道
Bitter!
好苦
Worms wart. Wheres that worms wart?
虫的疣疖 放哪去了
Sally! Is that soup ready yet?
莎莉 汤好了没
Ah. Coming!
来了
Lunch!
吃午餐了
Ah, what’s that?
什么味道
Worms wart!
虫疣疖汤
And frogs breath.
和青蛙呼的气
What’s wrong? I…I thought you like frogs breath.
怎么了 你不是喜欢青蛙气吗
Nothings more suspicious than frogs breath.
放青蛙呼气最让人怀疑
Until you taste it,
除非你先喝