马克斯 对其他人讲 不要对我讲
Tell that to the others, Max, not to me, hmm?
– 你不信我 – 你错了
– You don’t trust me. – That’s where you’re wrong.
难道你不明白调查
Can’t you understand the investigation serves
是 为了把你从过去罪恶中解救出来
to liberate you from the past?
– 我们必须互相帮助 – 你派 人跟踪和监视我
– We must help each other. – Yet you have me followed and watched.
这样我们才有足够的信息
Then give us the necessary information.
例如 马里奥所说的目击者在哪里
For example, where can I find that witness Mario told me about?
我不知道你在讲什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
早上什么时候找你比较方便
What time would you like to be called in the morning?
为什么
Why?
– 这样他们才不会带你走 – 谁
– So they can’t take you away. – Who?
克劳斯 伯特 汉斯
Klaus, Bert, Hans.
没什么好笑的
It’s nothing to laugh about.
如果他们带档案来呢
And if they come with a file?
就和他们干一架
Then you fight.
别笑
Don’t laugh!
现在…
Now…
不好意思…
Excuse me.
听着 警♥察♥来过
Listen. The police came.
他们找艾瑟顿小姐
They’re looking for Frau Atherton…
那个指挥家的妻子
the conductor’s wife.
你还记得她和我结账了
You remember. She paid the bill to me.
警♥察♥也会盘问你
They’re coming to question you too.
我谨代表我和其他人来问你几个问题…
I’m only here to ask you some questions on behalf of myself and the others…
和来看清楚你
and to have a look at you.
我可以另找时间来看他
I could have come at another time to see him too,
但我不需要和他讲话
but I don’t need to speak to him.
我没必要在你面前和他讲话
I don’t need to speak to him in front of you. Useless.
在这次审判中 他变成了另外一个人
With this business of the trial, he’s become too diffident.
– 他没错 – 此话何解
– He’s right. – What do you mean?
他第一次清楚地看到你们
Because then for the first time he saw you all clearly.
一切都还是老样子 对吗
Nothing’s changed, has it?
你错了 我们都要受审
You’re wrong. We’ve all had our trials.
我们已经康复 生活安定
Now we are cured and live in peace with ourselves.
– 没有康复 – 你是病人
– There’s no cure. – It is you who are ill.
– 否则 你不会和… – 这是我的事
– Otherwise, you wouldn’t be with… – That’s my affair.
很好 但是 你方寸大失
Very well. But, nevertheless, your mind is disturbed.
这就是你重提旧事的原因
That’s why you’re here, fishing up the past.
马克斯不谨意味着过去
Max is more than just the past.
为什么你不报♥警♥
Listen. Why don’t you go to the police?
如果你想去 我带你去
If you want to, I’ll take you.

Hmm?
弗格勒医生 我还记得你
Dr. Fogler, I remember you so well.
你总是下命令
You gave a lot of orders.
你不可能忘记马克斯很服从命令
You can’t have forgotten that Max was obedient.
记得吗
Remember?
我忘了
I don’t remember.
如果你不想记起我也强迫不了
I certainly can’t oblige you to remember if you don’t want to.
我只是要求你作证…
I’m only here to ask you to testify,
来证明你现在的处境是否出于自愿
to find out if the situation in which you find yourself is of your own choice.
– 我很好 – 对
– I’m all right here. – Yes.
你想平静地生活吗
You both want to live in peace, right?
一个人如想享受平静生活…
One lives in peace…
他必须与密友和谐相处
when one is in harmony with one’s close friends,
并且遵守协议
when one respects an agreement.
告诉马克斯
Tell Max that.
我们本可以以谋杀马里奥为由
We could have denounced him
把他交给警♥察♥
to the police for the murder of Mario.
但我们没这样做 马克欧病了
But we didn’t. Max is ill.
他可不能离我们太远
He mustn’t be too far away from us.
他把你锁这里 凭这点
He’s locked you up here.
我们就可以找警♥察♥了
We could go to the police about that too.
我是自愿来这里
I’m here of my own free will.
我把我锁在这里不让你们把我带走
This chain is so none of you can take me away.
如果我们要带你走
If we wanted to carry you off,
这些锁链算什么
would this chain stop us?
你这个可怜的笨蛋
You poor fool.
锁链可以被打碎
A chain can be cut.
我们可不想用暴♥力♥
None of us is thinking of violence.
我知道那目击者的下场
Hmm. I know how your witnesses end up.
马克斯告诉了我
Max told me.
马克斯一言一行连他自已都不清楚
Max doesn’t know what he’s saying or doing.
他已经精神错乱
His mind is disordered.

Get out.
滚开
Go away. Go away!
如果你回心转意
If you change your mind,
如果你觉得锁链太重 给我电♥话♥
if the chain grows heavy, call me.
– 早上好 – 早上好
– Good morning. – Good morning.
昨晚我听到了一些噪音
I wanted to tell you I heard some noises last night.
我知道你晚上值班
I know you work at night.
所以我才担心你
That’s why I was worried.
– 他们在硬闯入房♥吗 – 没事
– Did they force the lock? – No, it’s nothing.
但当时的确有人
Oh, but there was somebody.
只是我不敢看
I didn’t have the nerve to look outside.
这里再也不安全了
It’s not safe any longer,
特别是当一个人住的时候
you know, when you live alone.
海勒小姐 这只是你的幻觉
It’s your imagination, Frau Haller.
他们来过这里 对吗
They were here, weren’t they?
– 谁 – 汉斯
– Who was it? – Hans.
他想干什么
What did he want?
– 告诉我 – 我又累又饿
– Tell me! – I’m tired and I’m hungry.
告诉我
Tell me!
– 没什么 – 你们讲了什么
– Nothing. – Tell me what you talked about.
你们相互讲了什么
What you said to each other!
我赶他走
I sent him away.
为什么你要离我而去
Why were you trying to go away from me?
我的手很疼
It hurts.
我…
I…
我爱你
I love you.
警♥察♥一直在找目击者
the police are looking for your witness.
他的丈夫也在找 他们找到她后
So is her husband. When they find her,
她会和盘托出
she’ll begin to talk.
只要斯顿姆和阿道夫不说
They’ll never find her as long
谁也找不到她
as Stumm and Adolph keep quiet.
他们不会讲 你的朋友很关心我们
Oh, they won’t talk. It’s your friend that concerns us.
– 又如何 – 这样…
– And so? – And so, in the meantime,
我们要屏住呼吸
we have to hold our breath
希望你的爱能天长地久
and hope that your love lasts for eternity
马克斯 你答应了接受审判
Max, you promised to go on with your trial.
– 你必须要带目击者来 – 不要
– You must bring your witness. – Never! Never!
我才不在乎这次审判 完全是闹剧一场
I don’t give a damn about this trial. It’s a farce.
– 审判不是闹剧 – 就是闹剧
– The trial is not a farce. – Yes, it is! It’s a farce!
是给怪人们的游戏
It’s a game… a game for freaks.
– 怪人就是你和你的性♥奴♥隶 – 你这个…
– The freaks are you and your whore. – You b…
– 马克斯 住手 – 为什么我们要在这里见面
– Max, stop. – Why did we have to meet up here?
电梯上不了这么高的地方
The elevator doesn’t come up this far.
这里已经废弃 没人听到我们讲话
It’s deserted up here. No one can hear us.
为什么要突然开会
Why this unexpected meeting?
马克斯把一个危险的目击者藏在家里
Max is hiding a dangerous witness in his apartment,
他不想继续他的审判
and he won’t conclude his trial.
审判必须继续 马克斯 老实说
It will be concluded. Max, answer me honestly.
这样一切都会变得简单 你加入了共♥产♥党吗
It’ll simplify everything. Have you become a Communist?
天啊 你对新生事物还是用老一套的控诉
Oh, God. The usual accusation, even for the newly born.
我知道你不是共♥产♥党员 你是个战败国的人
I know you’re not a Communist. You’re not a defeatist.
– 你和我们一样 – 所以我腐♥败♥了
– You’re one of us. – Which means I’m rotten.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
马克斯 我们的共同愿望就是做个好市民
Max, we all want the same thing, to live as peaceful citizens.
我们都有正当的职业
Each of us has a respectable profession.
就算我也有神圣的责任
Even I have some honorable duties.
如果你愿意 你早就可以换个工作
If you had wished, you could have had another career.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!