可能还有一个生存
But perhaps one did.
你认出那个人吗
Do you recognize anybody?
也许有点印象
Yes, perhaps I remember.
谁知道她是否还活着
Who knows if she survived?
马里奥或许知道一点她的事
I thought that Mario might know something about her.
– 谁是马里奥 – 那个意大利人 想想看
– Who is Mario? – Mario, that Italian. Try to remember.
他因为是个出色厨师而幸免于难
He was spared because he was an excellent cook.
战后他娶了格丽塔·海勒
After the war, he married Greta Heller.
他们在河边开了家餐馆
They run a restaurant out on the river.
对
Ah, yes, yes.
有一次我们传他来作证
We called him up once to testify.
对 下一次会议他也会来
Yes, and he’s coming to the next meeting.
如果他知道内情 他会告诉我们
If he knows anything, he’ll tell us.
好
Good.
你见过马克斯吗 他好像很沮丧
Have you seen Max? He seems upset.
我认为你忘了
I thought you’d forgotten
– 我忘记过吗 – 你忘了一件事
– Have I ever forgotten? – Well, nevermind.
帮我打灯光
Arrange the lights.
我应该用哪种药
What shall I use?
铝片 不然我睡不着
Aluminium. Otherwise, I won’t sleep.
伯特 你应该看看书
Bert, you should read a book.
对 我试过了 马克斯
Oh, yes, I’ve tried, Max.
我看书的话更加睡不着
If I read, I think, and that’s worse.
如果我到外面散步
Get up and go out,
结果更不喻自明
and you know how it always ends.
那你雇个保镖吧
You need a bodyguard.
要是我有钱 我就请你了
I’d like to have you. If I were rich,
我会请你帮我做任何事
I’d hire you to do everything for me.
你愿意吗
Would you?
绝无怨言
Yes, of course.
你知道我做不到 才这样说的
You say that because you know I can’t.
– 不是 – 你心里不愿意
– No. – You don’t really want to.
你不想替人抹屁♥股♥
You don’t want to wipe anybody’s ass.
小心点
Be careful.
你是专家 打♥针♥从来不疼
You’re very good at it. You never hurt.
“他简直是优雅的化身”
An interpretation of great elegance
“该演出将是这个诗意季节里的…”
“This will be remembered as a considerable event…
“一大盛事”
in the lyric season at the…”
“至今我还非常期待…”
“I must say that inasmuch as I had no idea…
“艾瑟顿大♥师♥的精彩表演”
“what to expect from Maestro Atherton,
“他在来维也纳前
who comes to Vienna on a wave
获得了如潮般的好评…”
of acclaim which he shows is fully merited…”
你在听我念吗
Aren’t you listening?
你根本不关心评论
You don’t give a damn about them.
但是 我还是想听听你的意见
But still, I would like to hear your opinion.
我要静静
I’d like some peace.
有什么不妥
What’s the matter?
你本来很喜欢听评论的啊
You’ve always wanted to hear the reviews.
我们常常一起看完评论
We’ve always gone over them together.
– 我要走了 – 你说什么
– I want to go. – What did you say?
我说我要走了 我要离开这里
I told you I am leaving. I want to leave this place now.
希望你还记得那小提琴手
I hope you realize what a disaster
首次和我们合作的灾难性后果
we have in the first violinist.
卡罗琳·黑德尔像个傻瓜般擅自表演
Coreline Hader plays along all on her own like a perfect idiot.
我要走了
I told you I am leaving!
露齐娅 你疯了吗
Lucia, you’re out of your mind.
我今晚要去歌♥剧院
I have to be at the opera tonight.
好吧 我就一个人去
All right. So I’ll go alone.
你想去哪
Where do you want to go?
离开这家酒店 离开这座城市
Away from this hotel, away from this city.
离开这国家
And away from this country.
我明白你的感受
I understand what you feel.
但你似乎很高兴和我在一起
But you seemed so happy to come here with me.
露齐娅 你究竟怎么了
Lucia, what’s come over you?
再呆几天就行了
Anyway, it’s a question of a few days more.
明天我们去法兰克福
Tomorrow we go to Frankfurt.
三天后去柏林 汉堡
In three days, Berlin, Hamburg and that’s it.
我真不敢相信你
You’re absolutely incredible.
不敢相信
Incredible.
– 别开门 – 是门卫来送其他报纸
– Don’t open. – It’s the porter with other newspapers.
– 别开门 – 我想他都送来了
– Don’t open, please. – I thought all had been delivered.
请进
Come in.
– 早安 – 早 谢谢
– Good morning. – ‘Morning. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这几个晚上 我们已经把一切都计划好了
We’ve planned everything for one of these evenings.
你可以准备好房♥间 他们都要来
You can prepare the room. They’re all coming.
我想我找到目击者了
I think I found a witness.
还记得厨师马里奥吗 他知道内情
You remember Mario the cook? He knows something.
你能再久等一会吗
Couldn’t you wait a little longer?
不行 我想尽快解决你的案子
No. I prefer to close your case as soon as possible.
你还没去看那地方啊
But you haven’t come to see the place.
有什么事 出事了吗
What is it? Has something happened?
是审判
It’s the trial.
克劳斯有点…太匆促了
Klaus is being a little… hasty.
他迟早会联♥系♥你
Sooner or later he had to call you up,
他对每个人都是这样
as he has for everybody else.
要保持警惕
Be sure to keep your eyes open.
常常有人被出♥卖♥♥♥的情况
You often read of somebody being turned in.
没错 出♥卖♥♥♥者
Yes, you do. Especially
通常是你这样的合作伙伴
by collaborators like yourself.
我心中要清楚这事的来龙去脉
I want everything clear in my head.
你要和我们一起吃饭吗
Will you eat with us?
是的 格丽塔 谢谢
Yes, Greta. Thank you.
你生意还兴旺吧
How’s business? Going well?
都托他的福 他是大厨
Thanks to him. He runs the kitchen.
去吧 格丽塔 我们要谈谈
Go on, Greta. We want to talk.
好的 一会见
Yes. See you later.
– 你见过克劳斯吗 – 嗯
– Did you see Klaus? – Mm-hmm.
– 他对你说了什么 – 我看见克劳斯
– Did he say anything to you? – I saw Klaus.
他问起我当时和你在一起的那女孩的情况
He was asking me about that girl you had with you then.
那个社会学家的女儿 她是…
The daughter of a socialist. She was…
她是维也纳人 对吗
She was Viennese, right?
你可真怪
Certainly you are a strange lot.
我才不会自首 反正是陈年旧事
I won’t go to the police. It’s all water over the dam.
克劳斯给我…
Klaus showed me…
给我看一张那个女孩的照片
He showed me a photograph of that girl,
所以我就解释我没印象
so I explained I had no memory.
我说我不认识她
I said I didn’t recognize her.
我想过平静的生活 格丽塔也这样想
I want to live in peace, and Greta feels the same.
谢谢 马里奥
Thank you, Mario.
我从没告诉过别人…
I-I never told anybody how, uh,
你是如何自救的
you saved your skin.
有时候要救人一命
Sometimes to save one’s skin,
代价再高也在所不辞
there is no price too high.
你可不要拿我和你比较
You can’t compare me with you.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
还有 我俩能平静安祥地对话…
Still, i-it would be nice…
真是乐事一件
to talk in peace and quiet.
如果你愿意 我们可以去钓鱼
We could go fishing, perhaps, if you like.
好的 只要时间不要太长 我无所谓
Sure. If we’re not too long, it’s fine with me.
– 星期天可以吗 – 行
– What about Sunday? – Okay.
好的 马里奥
Okay, Mario.
– 先生 车到了 – 噢 谢谢
– The car has come, sir. – Oh, thank you.
我一会过去
I’ll be right there.
那么后天在韦伯酒店见
Well? The day after tomorrow at the Weber Hotel.
如果你坐飞机
If you take the plane,
我会派车到机场接你
I’ll send a car to pick you up at the airport.
你可真是个怪人
You’re such a strange creature.
现在你倒希望跟我一起走吧
Now you wish you were coming with me, right?
你不是告诉过我你想购物吗
Don’t you want to do that shopping you told me about?