法定强♥奸♥罪?我从来不知道那是什么。
Statutory rape? I’ve never known what that was.
就是男人被20岁以下的女孩勾引的时候。这并不好笑,玛克辛。
That’s when a man’s seduced by a girl under 20. That’s not funny, Maxine.
为什么你总是想要年轻的孩子,亲爱的?
Why do you always want the young ones, honey?
我不想要任何东西,任何东西,无论年龄。
I don’t want any, any, regardless of age.
你为什么要拿走它们,香农?嗯,香农吗?
Why do you take them, Shannon? Huh, Shannon?
-人是需要人际交往的,玛克辛-香农!
– Well, people need human contact, Maxine. – Shannon!
香农!你是一个假的。
Shannon! You’re a fake.
过来,费罗斯小姐。一切都是固定的。
Come on up, Miss Fellowes. Everything’s fixed.
千万别这样,费罗斯小姐。
Never do that, Miss Fellowes.
在热带国家夏天的正午是不会的。从来没有收取上坡……
Not at high noon in a tropical country in summer. Never charge uphill…
…就像你带领一队骑兵进攻一个坚不可摧的阵地。
…like you’re leading a troop of cavalry attacking an impregnable position.
我不需要建议或指示。我要那个分销商主管。
I don’t want advice or instructions. I want that distributor head.
这是我刚才谈到的一位迷人的女士。福克夫人,费罗斯小姐。
This is one of the charming ladies of whom I was speaking. Mrs. Faulk, Miss Fellowes.
– – – – – -你好。-这个人在和你做交易吗?
– Hello. – Is this man making a deal with you?
-什么样的交易?-这个人是要你给他回扣吗?
– What sort of deal? – Is this man getting a kickback from you?
听着,亲爱的,没人能从我这里得到回扣。
Look, honey, nobody gets a kickback out of me.
-我拒绝了更多的人…你有电♥话♥吗?
– I turn away more people… – Have you got a telephone?
——确定。-我想打个电♥话♥到德州。
– Sure. – I wanna make a call to Texas.
-当然是收钱。-就在那边的办公室里。
– Collect, of course. – Right in the office there.
你什么时候在这弄到电♥话♥的?
When the hell did you get a telephone in here?
老弗雷德,他终于让电♥话♥公♥司♥在这里安装了电线。
Old Fred, he finally got the telephone company to run a wire up here.
你进去看看她在跟谁说话
Well, you get in there, and find out who she’s talking to.
别让她参加布莱克的巡回演出她想让我被解雇。
And don’t let her get through to Blake’s Tours. She’s trying to get me fired.
快到了,皮比。再走远一点。
We’re almost there, Peebie. Just a little further.
皮伯斯小姐,我很高兴。
Miss Peebles, I am delighted.
我知道常识会占上风。
I knew common sense would prevail.
你会被Mismaloya迷住的。看看这个视图。
You’ll be enchanted with Mismaloya. Look at this view.
我们来这里不是出于选择,而是出于需要。
We’re not here out of choice, we’re here out of necessity.
-皮伯斯小姐病了。她需要一个…——一个浴室。
– Miss Peebles is ill. She requires a… – A bathroom.
浴室,浴室。汉克,把行李拿出来。
A bathroom, a bathroom. Hank, get the luggage out of the bus.
帮助你们,女士们。平房♥都是你的了。
Help yourselves, ladies. Bungalows are all yours.
给你,皮伯斯小姐,让你舒舒服服地独处。
Here you are, Miss Peebles, to comfort and privacy.
-皮比-我们没办法,朱蒂丝,皮比…
– Peebie, – We couldn’t help it, Judith, Peebie…
只是暂时的不适。福克夫人亲自照顾她。
Just a temporary indisposition. Mrs. Faulk is looking after her personally.
这就是你在这里得到的服务。
That’s the service you get here.
现在你和夏洛特,古道尔小姐,可以分享这个了。
Now you and Charlotte, Miss Goodall, can share this one.
我想要一个自己的房♥间。
I want a room of my own.
我完全可以。她可以有自己的房♥间。
That’s perfectly all right with me. She can have a room of her own.
我不再对她的行为承担任何责任。她是自♥由♥经纪人。
I no longer assume any responsibility for her actions. She’s a free agent.
直到我们回到文明社会。
Until we get back to civilization.
汉克。
Hank.
把费罗斯小姐的包给我。
Let me have Miss Fellowes’ bag.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
这边走,费罗斯小姐。
This way, Miss Fellowes.
费罗斯小姐,电♥话♥接通了吗?
Miss Fellowes, did you get your call through?
电路很忙,他们会给我回电♥话♥的。
Circuits were busy, they’ll call me back.
费罗斯小姐,请给我一点时间。
Miss Fellowes, please, please give me a minute.
好吗?那是什么?
Well? Well, what is it?
嗯,就像…
Well, it’s just that like…
就像每个人在生命中的某个时候一样……
Like everybody else at some time or other in life…
…我的生活崩溃了。
…my life has cracked up on me.
这是如何补偿我们的呢?
How does that compensate us?
费罗斯小姐,我已经向你坦白了,我走投无路了。
Miss Fellowes, I’ve just confessed to you that I’m at the end of my rope.
求你了,费罗斯小姐,别让我觉得人类……
Please, Miss Fellowes, don’t make me feel that any human being…
…将个人赔偿置于丑陋的赤♥裸♥裸的事实之前…
…would put personal compensation before the ugly bare fact…
…这是一个身无长物的人,但他还得努力往前走。
…of a man who’s at the end of his rope, but who still has to try to go on.
现在你听我说。我们女孩辛苦地工作……
Now you listen to me. We girls have worked and slaved…
…浸信会女子学院一整年都在为这次墨西哥之旅而奔波,而这次之旅是一场骗局。
…all year at Baptist Female College for this Mexican tour, and the tour is a cheat.
太棒了。
Fantastic.
我们被困在闷热的公交车里好几天了…
For days we’ve been holed in that stifling bus…
…越过小路,离开高速公路。
…over the byways, off the highways.
抖一抖,往上爬,这样你就可以拿掉耙子了。
Shook up and bumped up so you could get your rake off.
这个派对上的所有女孩都得了痢疾。
All of the girls in this party have dysentery.
你不能责怪我我分发了油印说明:
That you cannot blame me for. I passed out mimeographed instructions:
吃什么,不吃什么,喝什么,不喝什么。
What to eat, what not to eat, what to drink, what not to drink.
不是吃什么而是在哪里吃导致了痢疾
It’s not what, but where we ate that gave us dysentery.
不是痢疾,甚至不是阿米巴病。没什么……
It’s not dysentery, not even amoebic. It’s nothing…
蒙特祖玛的复仇。
It’s Montezuma’s revenge.
这就是我们的叫法:阿兹特克两步舞。
That’s what we call it down here: Aztec two-step.
你呢?我打算复仇,Shannon医生。
Do you? Well, I intend to have my revenge, Dr. Shannon.
亲爱的,我想即使是老弗雷德也无法让她平静下来。
Honey, I don’t think even old Fred could have calmed her down.
你去躺下。
You go lie down.
——好的,香农。-你打算怎么办?
– Okay, Shannon. – What you gonna do?
你曾经让女理发师刮过面吗?
Did you ever have a shave by a lady barber?
我可以自己刮胡子,玛克辛。
I can shave myself, Maxine.
与奶昔?你有多久了,Shannon?
With those shakes? How long you had them, Shannon?
自从旅行开始,它们就一直在孵化。一路上都是一场噩梦。
They’ve been incubating ever since the trip started. It’s been a nightmare all the way.
最后恩多女巫威胁要把我逼进坟墓
Culminating with the Witch of Endor threatening to hound me to the grave.
就在这时,盲目的恐慌占据了上风。
That’s when blind panic took over.
就在这时,幽灵来了。
That’s when the spook moved in.
这就是你的幽灵吗,亲爱的?只是恐慌?
Is that all your spook is, honey? Just panic?
玛克辛,不要把“只是恐慌”说成“只是麻风病”。
Maxine, don’t say “just panic” like you’d say “just leprosy.”
恐慌的严重。
Panic’s serious.
拉法基夫人给谁打电♥话♥的?
Who’d Madame Lafarge put that phone call to?
-科珀斯克里斯蒂的一些法官。-我就知道。
– Some judge in Corpus Christi. – I knew it.
-你去哪儿?-把电♥话♥扯下来…
– Where you going? – To tear that phone out…
胡说八道!
In a pig’s eye!
那部手♥机♥花了我1200比索才到这里。
That phone cost me 1200 pesos to get in here.
你只要躺下,宝贝,等我把你打扮好……
You just lie back, baby, and when I get you all prettied up…
…我去取消那个电♥话♥。
…l’ll go and cancel that call.
我看到你戴上了金十字架。
I see you got your gold cross on.
想回♥教♥堂吗?
Thinking about going back to the church?
我昨天晚上给我的老主教写了一封完全投降的信。
I wrote my old bishop last night, a letter of complete capitulation.
你怎么就不停地欺骗自己呢?
How come you don’t quit kidding yourself?
你不会想回去不去教堂…
You ain’t thinking about going back to no church…
…否则你就不会那么害怕失去你的棉花采摘工作了。
…or you wouldn’t be so scared of losing this cotton-picking job of yours.
你知道,人们不会去教堂听无神论的布道。
You know, folks don’t go to church to hear atheistical sermons being preached.
见鬼去吧。我这辈子从来没有在教堂里讲过无神论的布道。
Damn it to hell. I never preached an atheist sermon in church in all my life.
好了,宝贝,好了。
All right, baby, all right.
宝贝,你穿多大号♥的鞋?
What size shoe you wear, baby?
我不明白那个问题的意思。
I do not get the point of that question.
嗯,我觉得这双鞋看起来很差。
Well, these shoes look shot to me.
如果我没记错的话,你出门只带一双。
If I remember correctly you only travel with one pair.
现在,老弗雷德的财产包括一双好鞋。
Now, old Fred’s estate includes one good pair of shoes.
你的脚看起来也差不多大小。
And your feet look about the same size.
我爱老弗雷德,玛克辛,但我不想接替他的位置。
I loved old Fred, Maxine, but I do not want to fill his shoes.
你可以做得更糟,宝贝。
You could do worse, baby.
你可以做得更糟。
You could do worse.
大海在哪个方向?
Which way is the sea?
就在那儿,但因为有树,我们看不见。
It’s right down there, but we can’t see it because of the trees.
我能感觉到它,闻到它。
I can feel it and smell it.
它是生命的摇篮。
It’s the cradle of life.
这两个和你一起吗?
Are these two with your party?
他们看起来像两个疯子。
They look like a couple of loonies.
生命始于海洋。
Life began in the sea.
哦!哦,你好!
Oh! Oh, how do you do?
你好。
Hello.
你有没有试过帮助一位绅士……
Have you ever tried helping a gentleman…
…谁不能在雨林中行走,上山?
…who can’t walk, uphill through a rain forest?
不。我甚至不会尝试下坡。
No. I wouldn’t even try it downhill.
我能为你们做些什么吗?
Anything I can do for you folks?
好吧,既然我们成功了,我不后悔所做的努力。
Well, now that we’ve made it, I don’t regret the effort.
对一个画家来说,这是多么美的景色啊!
What a view for a painter!
镇上的人告诉我,这是一个画家理想的地方。
They told me in the town this was the ideal place for a painter.
他们并没有夸大事实。
And they weren’t exaggerating.
我能为您做些什么吗?
Anything I can do for you?
是的,是的,我要找旅馆经理。
Yes, yes, I’m looking for the manager of the hotel.
哦,那就是我。说话。
Oh, that’s me. Speaking.
你是经理。哦,很好。我是汉娜Jelkes。你好!
You’re the manager. Oh, good. I’m Hannah Jelkes. How do you do?
——夫人?——里。玛克辛里。
– Mrs? – Faulk. Maxine Faulk.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!