是的。
Yeah.
拉里,你真的是这一行的人吗?
Are you really a man of the cloth, Larry?
-谁说我不是?——没有人。我只是想知道。
– Who says I’m not? – No one. I just wondered.
你怎么能问这样的问题?
How can you ask such a question?
布莱克的旅行团不是宣传了由…
Doesn’t Blake’s Tours advertise tours personally conducted by the…
…劳伦斯·香农牧师?
…Reverend T. Lawrence Shannon?
他们能毫无理由地做出这样的断言吗?
Could they make such a claim without justification?
我很高兴你能来。
I’m so glad you are.
你这是什么意思?
What do you mean by that?
这是一种高尚的生活。
Well, it’s such a noble life.
我是说,对人的灵魂之类的东西感兴趣。
I mean, being interested in people’s souls and all that.
你可以给人们带来很多。
You can bring so much to people.
甚至像我这样的人。
Someone like me even.
我可以和你谈谈。
I can talk to you.
我从没想过回家和霍奇基斯牧师一起游泳。
Like, I’d never dream of going swimming with Reverend Hotchkiss back home.
我是说,他老了。
I mean, he’s old.
现在,躺到后座上,皮比。把你的脚抬起来。
Now, lie down on the back seat, Peebie. Put your feet up.
司机,见到古道尔小姐了吗?-是的,我见过她。
– Driver, have you seen Miss Goodall? – Yeah, I’ve seen her.
好吗?她在哪儿?
Well? Well, where is she?
他有她。在那里。
He’s got her. Out there.
夏洛特。
Charlotte.
夏洛特。
Charlotte.
夏洛特。
Charlotte.
夏洛特。
Charlotte.
-有个男孩在家里。——夏洛特。
– There was this boy back home. – Charlotte.
他以为他爱上了我。
He thought he was in love with me.
-真的,他让生活变得不可能。——夏洛特。
– Really, he made life just impossible. – Charlotte.
所以爸爸为我安排了一次旅行。
So Daddy fixed it for me to take a trip.
自然,他希望我在一个陌生的国家有监护人陪伴。
Naturally, he wanted me to be chaperoned in a strange country.
——夏洛特!-生活真奇怪。
– Charlotte! – Life’s so odd.
-是的。-要不是那个傻小子…
– Yeah. – lf it hadn’t been for that silly boy…
…我可能从没见过你。
…I might never have met you.
——夏洛特!-拉着我的手,拉里。
– Charlotte! – Take my hand, Larry.
对什么?
What for?
这样我们就不会疏远。
So we don’t drift apart.
夏洛蒂,我命令你回到这里。
Charlotte, I command you to come back here.
夏洛特·古道尔。
Charlotte Goodall.
你来这趟旅行就是为了我!
You only got to come on this trip because of me!
夏洛特。夏洛特,听到了吗?
Charlotte. Charlotte, you hear me?
夏洛特,我知道你能听到我。你是故意违抗我。
Charlotte, I know you can hear me. You are deliberately defying me.
夏洛特!夏洛特!你离那个男人远点!
Charlotte! Charlotte! You stay away from that man!
你听说了吗?
You hear?
夏洛特,你妈妈让我照顾你。
Charlotte, your mother put you in my charge.
我是负责任的。夏洛特!
I am responsible. Charlotte!
你来这趟旅行就是为了我!
You only got to come on this trip because of me!
夏洛特!
Charlotte!
为什么,想念的那种风韵。
Why, Miss Fellowes.
可怕的女孩。
Dreadful girl.
不顾我。你故意挑衅我!
Defied me. You deliberately defied me!
你以为我们在外面干什么,费罗斯小姐?产卵?
What did you think we were doing out there, Miss Fellowes? Spawning?
哦,你的野兽!你的野兽!
Oh, you beast! You beast!
你的野兽。
You beast.
嘿!嘿,你在干什么?你……你给我滚出去!
Hey! Hey, what are you doing? You… You get out of here!
-天啊,现在是凌晨3点-我一定要见你。
– My God, it’s 3:00 in the morning. – I’ve got to see you.
——这是很重要的。我的生命危在旦夕。-我的工作岌岌可危了
– It’s important. My whole life’s at stake. – Oh, well, my job’s at stake.
你不必担心这份可怜的旧工作。
You don’t have to worry about this measly old job.
我的天啊。在家里,我爸爸有三家福特公♥司♥。
My goodness. Back home, my daddy’s got three Ford agencies.
目前,我还没有看到未来会有一辆福特。
At the moment, I don’t see a Ford in my future.
你喝酒了吗,拉里?
Have you been drinking, Larry?
亲爱的,如果我喝醉了,我就不会在这里了。我还在喝酒。
Honey girl, if I’d been drinking, I wouldn’t be here. I’d still be drinking.
然后怎么了?你为什么这么热,满身大汗?
Then what’s wrong? Why are you all hot and sweaty?
你不会误解我的意思,我在你的房♥间里。
You won’t misunderstand me, I mean, my being here in your room.
答应我你不会认为…
Promise me you won’t think…
家里的那个男孩告诉我,我的皮肤是任何女孩都没有权利拥有的。
That boy back home told me that I had skin that no girl had any right to.
说它应该被许可拥有像我一样柔软的皮肤。
Said it should be licensed to have skin as soft as mine is.
-他不傻吗?——没有。
– Wasn’t it silly of him? – No.
是的。我是说,不,不。不,它应该得到许可。
Yes. I mean, no, no. No, it should be licensed.
我是说,至少在你…直到你足够大…
I mean, at least until you’re… Until you’re old enough…
…申请驾照。现在,你滚出我的房♥间。你从我床上下来。
…for a driver’s license. Now, you get out of my room. You get off my bed.
我将……我会把眼睛闭上,直到你走出我的房♥间。
I’ll… I’ll keep my eyes shut until you’ve gone out of my room.
-我是不是长大太早了,拉里?——是的。不,我的意思是……是的,是的。
– Have I grown up too early, Larry? – Yes. No, I mean… Yes, yes.
主阿,求你不要引我入试探。
O Lord, lead me not into temptation.
现在,回家吧。我要自己去找路。
And now, go on home. I’ll find my way all by myself.
-这就是我来告诉你的。——什么?
– That’s what I came to tell you. – What?
我要回家了。
I’m going home.
明天从巴亚尔塔港出发。
Tomorrow, from Puerto Vallarta.
我要在巴亚尔塔港赶飞机。
I’m catching the plane at Puerto Vallarta.
我要趁那个占有欲很强的老婊♥子♥午睡的时候从她身边溜走……
I’ll slip away from that possessive old bitch while she’s having her siesta…
…在她知道之前离开。
…and be gone before she knows it.
你不能告诉她我去哪儿了。
You mustn’t tell her where I’ve gone.
让她流汗吧。
Let her sweat it a little.
让她以为我刚刚消失在丛林里了。
Let her think I’ve just disappeared into the jungle.
但我不能让你担心。
But I couldn’t let you worry.
我不得不跟你说再见了…
I had to say goodbye to you…
…或者说au revoir.
…or rather, au revoir.
因为当你把他们带回来…
Because when you bring them back…
…我会在那里等你…
…l’ll be there waiting for you…
…copa de oro在我的头发,刚刚越过边境。
… copa de oro in my hair, just over the border.
亲爱的,我跨越的是理智的边界,亲爱的。
Honey, the border I’m crossing over is the border of sanity, honey.
——没有。-哦,亲爱的,是的。
– No. – Oh, honey, yes.
我已经想好了,亲爱的。
I’ve got it figured out, darling.
你应该在雷鸟高地建一座漂亮的大教堂…
What you should have is a nice big church in Thunderbird Heights…
爸爸在那儿是个大轮子。
Daddy’s a big wheel there.
-还有一个理解你使命的崇高使命的妻子。
– and a wife who understands the nobility of your mission.
——不,不。-是的,不是的。我将修复它。爸爸会修好的。
– No, no. – Yes, not no. I’ll fix it. Daddy will fix it.
——没有。——是的。
– No. – Yes.
“人不辖管自己的灵,好像……
“He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a…
…这城已经倒塌,没有城墙。”
…city that has broken down and without walls.”
我将统治你的灵魂。
I’ll rule your spirit.
我要抱着你。
I’ll hold you.
——没有。不,不。不。——是的。是的,是的。
– No. No, no. No. – Yes. Yes, yes.
夏洛特。
Charlotte.
夏洛特……
Charlotte…
…我告诉过你我很抱歉。
…l’ve told you how sorry I am.
你可以慷慨一些。
You can afford to be generous.
我气得发狂。
I was just beside myself with anger.
但我从没想过要伤害你。
But I never meant to harm you.
我无论如何也不会伤害你。
I wouldn’t harm you for all the world.
夏洛特。
Charlotte.
夏洛特,你得原谅我我不能忍♥受这样不快乐。
Charlotte, you’ve got to forgive me. I can’t stand being so unhappy.
香农?
Shannon?
Shannon,开门。
Shannon, open the door.
你听到了,Shannon。
You hear me, Shannon.
那孩子在里面。现在就敞开心扉。
You’ve got that child in there. Open up right now.
我受够了。她会告诉我父亲,她会告诉所有人。
I’ve had it. She’ll tell my father, she’ll tell everybody.
他让她跟他在一起。门是锁着的。
He’s got her in there with him. The door’s locked.
这次没有人把钥匙搞混了。我不要。我就是不想要。
Nobody’s mixed any keys up this time. I won’t have it. I just won’t have it.
你通过,香农。
You’re through, Shannon.
我会注意的。
And I’ll see to that.
等我把你干掉,就没有地方可以藏了。
When I finish with you, there won’t be any place left to hide.
没事的,费罗斯小姐。美德是胜利的。当然,你的。
It’s all right, Miss Fellowes. Virtue is triumphant. Yours, of course.
等待。只有你等待。
Wait. Just you wait.
早上好。我们有一个美好的旅程在我们前面。
Good morning. We have a wonderful trip ahead of us.
墨西哥这个地区最美丽的风景。
Some of the most beautiful scenery in this part of Mexico.
我冒昧地买♥♥了些我们在洛斯费利茨逗留的纪念品。
I took the liberty of getting souvenirs of our stay in Los Feliz.
我爱你。
I love you.
不收费。尊敬的t·劳伦斯·香农。
No charge. Compliments of the Reverend T. Lawrence Shannon.
皮布尔斯小姐。
Miss Peebles.
Fellowes小姐在哪儿?
Where’s Miss Fellowes?
你觉得你可以像昨晚那样耍个花招,还能逃脱惩罚吗?
You think you could pull a stunt like last night and get away with it?