我们平分利润。
We split the profits fifty-fifty.
相欠。同样地分享。
Even-steven. Share and share alike.
你们明白了吗?
Does that make any sense to you?
玛克辛。你还好吗?
Maxine. Are you all right?
我当然没事。你说我没事是什么意思?
Of course I’m all right. What do you mean, am I all right?
我让你参与这笔交易的唯一原因是需要有人在场。
My only reason for including you on this deal is a man’s presence is required.
一定得有个男人。这是酒店管理的基本原则之一。
There’s gotta be a man. That’s one of the basic principles of hotel administration.
一定要有个男人能让这个地方对女士们有吸引力。
There’s gotta be a man to make the place attractive to the ladies.
钓鱼男人的妻子。
Wives of the men that go fishing.
事实上,我的提议要视有没有人在场而定。
Matter of fact, my offer is contingent on the presence of a man.
-没有协议,除非Shannon留下来-你呢,福克太太?
– There’s no deal unless Shannon stays on. – What about you, Mrs. Faulk?
我吗?我受够了这个地方。
Me? I’m fed up with this place.
到牙齿,到牙龈和颚骨。
Fed up to the teeth, into the gums and the jawbone.
-丛林腐烂开始了。-你要去哪里?
– Jungle rot’s set in. – Where are you going?
我不会参加你们的布莱克巡回演出,这是肯定的!
Well, I’m not going on any of your Blake Tours, that’s for sure!
我正北方。
I’m heading north.
埃尔帕索,也许。是的,我喜欢埃尔帕索。
El Paso, maybe. Yeah, I like El Paso.
空调鸡尾酒休息室。
Air-conditioned cocktail lounges.
15比1的马提尼酒和镜子,他们看你的时候不会吓到你!
Fifteen-to-one martinis and mirrors that don’t scare you when they look at you!
你知道,我是个年轻的女人。而且很有吸引力,如果我能去一家像样的美容院的话。
You know, I’m a young woman. Attractive, too, if I can get to a decent beauty parlor.
你不用担心寡妇福克。她会很开心的!
Don’t you worry about the widow Faulk. She’ll have a ball!
——太棒了。-是的,Shannon先生。
– Fantastic. – Yes, Mr. Shannon.
它本身就是奇妙的。
Fantastic is what it is.
你在筑巢,却不知道。
You were building your nest and you didn’t even know it.
——再见。——再见。
– Goodbye. – Goodbye.
-至少让我开车送你进城-不,谢谢,我宁愿走路。
– At least let me drive you into town. – No, thank you, I prefer to walk.
不过你能帮我做的是把我的行李跟在我后面送过去。
What you could do for me, though, is have my luggage sent in after me.
哦,我差点忘了。
Oh, I almost forgot.
今天早上收拾行李的时候,我在我工作服的口袋里发现了这个。
I found this in the pocket of my smock when I was packing this morning.
是的,我想把它给你。
Yes, I want you to have it.
我不能接受,Shannon先生。
I couldn’t possibly accept, Mr. Shannon.
不,请拿着吧。典当。你可以用这笔钱回美国。
No, take it, please. Hock it. It’ll pay your way back to the States.
那是真正的紫水晶……
That’s a real amethyst…
…所以不要让当地的高♥利♥贷♥者给你少于1800比索。
…so don’t let the local loan shark give you less than 1800 pesos for it.
它的价值多年来已经得到确认。
Its value has been well-established over the years.
很好,Shannon先生。
Very well, Mr. Shannon.
我把当票还给你,你就可以赎回了。
I’ll send the pawn ticket back to you so that you can redeem it.
-你在做什么,玛克辛?——包装。
– What are you doing, Maxine? – Packing.
继续,崩溃吧。
Go on, fall apart.
一切都崩溃了,包括你和Shannon!
Everything’s falling apart, including you and Shannon!
免费rum-coco。这是佛得角的特色菜。
Complimentary rum-coco. It’s a speciality of the Costa Verde.
我不想要朗姆酒。如果我想要伦可可,我就做伦可可。
I don’t want a rum-coco. If I wanted a rum-coco, I’d make a rum-coco.
她走了,玛克辛。这首诗的结束。
She’s gone, Maxine. The poem’s finished.
你是说她不会接受我的提议?
You mean she’s not gonna take me up on my proposition?
哦,她不是。
Oh, she’s not.
我是。
I am.
也就是说,如果你……
That is, if you…
如果你真的需要一个男人。
If you really need a man around here.
现在还不热,Shannon。我们为什么不去海滩呢?
It’s not hot yet, Shannon. Why don’t we go down to the beach.
好吧,我可以…
Well, I can…
我可以下山,玛克辛,但我不太确定是否能……
I can get down the hill, Maxine, but I’m not too sure about getting…
…后退。
…back up.
我会扶你起来的,宝贝。我会永远支持你。
I’ll get you back up, baby. I’ll always get you back up.
(英语)
[ENGLISH]

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!