我恨你。
I hate you.
敌人。我以为你是我的朋友,结果你变成了我的敌人。敌人。
Foe. I thought you were my friend and you turned out to be my foe. Foe.
你完了,牧师。你有它。
You’re all through, Reverend. You’ve had it.
放松,宝贝。聚会结束了。
Relax, baby. The party’s over.
好了,伙计们,我们开始吧。
Okay, folks, let’s get cracking.
收拾好你们的衣服,我们准备炸掉这个羊棚。
Get your duds together, we’re ready to blow this goat shed.
——山羊棚?-来,我帮你打包。
– Goat shed? – Come on, I’ll help you get packed.
你在巴亚尔塔港有房♥间。20分钟后我送你过去。
You got rooms in Puerto Vallarta. I’ll have you there in 20 minutes.
从现在开始,这次巡演将会像一场体面的巡演一样进行。
From now on, this tour is gonna be conducted like a respectable tour.
受人尊敬的吗?为什么这些女士会有,她们中的一些…
Respectable? Why these ladies have had, some of them…
…他们中的大多数,如果不是全部,都是有生以来第一次……
…most of them, if not all of them, for the first time in their lives…
…接触,社会接触,与一位土生土长的绅士…
…contact, social contact, with a gentleman born and bred…
…他们在别的情况下是不可能遇见她的。
…whom under no other circumstances could they possibly have met.
一位牧师的儿子和两位主教的孙子。
The son of a clergyman and the grandson of two bishops.
家庭双方的牧师。
Churchmen on both sides of the family.
-老爷爷怎么样了?-他现在正在睡觉。
– How’s old Gramps doing? – He’s sleeping just now.
通过暴♥乱♥吗?
Through that riot?
你觉得香农先生会没事吗?
Will Mr. Shannon be all right, do you think?
好吧?亲爱的,我不知道。
All right? Honey, I don’t know.
他笑得这么有规律,你可以按它订个日历。
He cracks up like this so regular, you can set a calendar by it.
大约一年两次。
About twice a year.
他在这里已经干过两次了。
He’s done it twice down here.
弗雷德常说这和月亮有关。
Fred used to say it had something to do with the moon.
我真希望老弗雷德现在就在这儿。
I sure wish old Fred was here right now.
哦,我的上帝!
Oh, my God!
-怎么了,福克夫人?-亲爱的,我劝你不要看。
– What is it, Mrs. Faulk? – Honey, I advise you not to look.
相信我的话吧。老香农离开了香农。
Just take my word for it. Old Shannon is out-Shannoning Shannon.
香农,你野兽。你的野兽。你,你……你难言的野兽!
Shannon, you beast. You beast. You, you… You unutterable beast!
你看到他做了什么了吗?
Did you see what he did?
好了,女士们,保持冷静。保持冷静,女士们。就跟我来。
All right, ladies, now keep calm. Keep calm, ladies. Just follow me.
跟我下山。
Follow me down the hill.
一定要拿我的包。
Make sure you get my bag.
香农。
Shannon.
你已经为费罗斯小姐的箱子报仇了。
You’ve avenged yourself for all time on Miss Fellowes’ suitcase.
我听说过一只狗翘起了腿。
I’ve heard of a dog cocking his leg.
你为什么不骑上你的飞天扫帚呢?
Why don’t you buzz off on your broomstick?
我不跟你说话。我正在跟他说话。
I’m not talking to you. I’m talking to him.
我要把你列入美国所有旅行社的黑名单。
I’m going to have you blacklisted in every travel agency in America.
非洲、塔斯马尼亚、贝加那兰、东马尔呢?
What about Africa, Tasmania, Bechuanaland, Tonmawr?
求求你,费罗斯小姐,别惹他。
Please, Miss Fellowes, leave him alone.
我一回来,就会向你发出逮捕令。
As soon as I get back, I’m gonna swear out a warrant for your arrest.
猥亵未成年人,绑♥架♥,恶意破坏私人财产。
Molesting a minor, kidnapping, malicious damage to private property.
有伤风化的暴露。
Indecent exposure.
亲爱的,你在那所大学教什么科目?
What subject do you teach back in that college of yours, honey?
-声音,如果这和这件事有关的话。嗯,地理是我的专业。
– Voice, if that’s got anything to do with it. – Well, geography’s my speciality.
你知道吗,如果不是因为堤坝…
Did you know that if it wasn’t for the dykes…
…德克萨斯的平原会被海湾吞没吗?
…the plains of Texas would be engulfed by the Gulf?
玛克辛。
Maxine.
让我们平一♥平♥,老兄。
Let’s level a while, butch, old gal.
你知道你在为什么生气吗,真的生气吗?
Do you know what you’re sore about, really sore about?
你那只小鹌鹑天生就喜欢男人而不是…
That little quail of yours has a natural preference for men instead of…
玛克辛!
Maxine!
她在说什么?
What is she talking about?
你最好现在就走,费罗斯小姐。聚会结束了。
You’d better go now, Miss Fellowes. The party’s over.
现在,我已经不能…
Right now, I’m no longer in a position to…
…履行我保护你的职责
…discharge my responsibility of protecting you.
你免除我的责任。
Responsibility from which you discharged me.
走吧,费罗斯小姐。
Just go, Miss Fellowes.
那就去吧。
Just go.
你为什么把我关起来?该有人教训教训那个老太太了。
What did you shut me up for? It’s time somebody told that old dame off.
费罗斯小姐是个很有道德的人。
Miss Fellowes is a highly moral person.
如果她发现了关于自己的真♥相♥,会毁了她。
And if she ever recognized the truth about herself, it would destroy her.
她把你毁得很惨
Well, she’s done a pretty good job of destroying you.
玛克辛。
Maxine.
不要因为我自己的小成就而剥夺我的荣誉。
Don’t rob me of the credit for my own small accomplishments.
约沙法,比尔!他们还没有付摘棉花的帐单!
Jehoshaphat, the bill! They haven’t paid the cotton-picking bill!
好了,女士们,请坐,我们马上就走。
All right, ladies, take your seats, we’ll be out of here.
我不知道,我有点不想离开这个好地方。
I don’t know, I kind of hate to leave this nice place.
Peebie。
Peebie.
-夏洛特,下一个轮到你-进来,费罗斯小姐。
– Charlotte, you get in next. – Climb in, Miss Fellowes.
夏洛蒂和我坐在前面。
Charlotte’s sitting up front with me.
嘿!
Hey!
就一分钟。
Just a flipping minute.
-现在又怎么了?- 300比索,现在是这么多。
– What is it now? – 300 pesos, that’s what it is now.
– 24美元。-我的手提箱呢?
– Twenty-four dollars. – What about my suitcase?
费罗斯小姐,亲爱的,你不能怪我。
Miss Fellowes, honey, you ain’t gonna blame that on me.
我怪你把我们带到这里来。向他收钱。
I blame your tout that brought us here. Collect the money from him.
费罗斯小姐,你一直在抱怨这次旅行的伙食。
Miss Fellowes, you’ve been doing a lot of complaining about the food on this trip.
你认为你在墨西哥监狱会做得更好吗?
You figure you’re gonna do any better in a Mexican jail?
——好啊。一,二,三。
– Attagirl. – One, two, three.
注意安博斯蒙多斯的跳蚤。
And watch out for the fleas at the Ambos Mundos.
你所要做的就是用海绵蘸一点煤油。
All you have to do is sponge down with a little kerosene.
经理在大厅里放了一大批货。
The manager keeps a big supply right in the lobby.
女士们,珊农先生。
There go your ladies, Mr. Shannon.
受到惊吓的胜利。
The spook’s triumphant.
他已经赢得了他的观点。
He’s won his point.
他已经证明Shannon没有容身之处…
He’s proved there’s no place for Shannon…
…在现实层面上。
…on the realistic level.
把他绑在那里的最后一根细线……
The last thin thread that bound him there…
…坏了。
…is broken.
现在,主…
Now, Lord…
…拦阻的仆人……
…letteth thy servant…
在和平……离开。
…depart in peace.
Shannon先生,住手。你那样做会伤到自己的。
Mr. Shannon, stop that. You’re cutting yourself doing that.
在这里。请。让我帮助。
Here. Please. Let me help.
-让我把它取下来-我得把链子弄断
– Let me take it off. – I’ve got to break the chain.
不,不,不。现在,等待。等待。
No, no, no. Now, wait. Wait.
在那里。
There.
好了,我找到了。
There, I have it.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
这是你的。你保留它。
It’s yours. You keep it.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
长♥期♥游泳。到中国。
The long swim. To China.
福克夫人,阻止他。
Mrs. Faulk, stop him.
里夫人。
Mrs. Faulk.
福克夫人,阻止他。
Mrs. Faulk, stop him.
你必须阻止他。请阻止他。
You must stop him. Please stop him.
如果有必要就把他打晕。
Knock him out if you have to.
等他一下。
Hang one on him.
婴儿。
Baby.
你是神鬼之父。
You’ve got the daddy of all spooks.
这是蓝色盘子的特餐。
This is a blue plate special.
-让我出去!-你骗人,混♥蛋♥。安静下来。
– Let me out of here! – You lie doggone now. Quiet down.
你知道,我也知道你演的这个节目有一半……
You know and I know that half this show you’re putting on…
…是演戏。唯一的问题是,鲨鱼不知道这一点。
…is playacting. Only trouble is, sharks don’t know that.
让我松了。
Let me loose.
亲爱的,你今晚吓得我失去了七年的成长,你不会再这样了。
Honey, you scared me out of seven years’ growth tonight, you ain’t gonna do it again.
里夫人?
Mrs. Faulk?
不知您是否介意泡一壶茶?
I wonder if you’d mind making a pot of this tea?
杰克斯小姐,你觉得现在开茶话会合适吗?
Miss Jelkes, does this strike you as the right time for a tea party?
但这不是普通的茶。这是罂粟籽茶。它有很好的镇静作用。
But this isn’t ordinary tea. It’s poppy seed tea. It has a very calming effect.
让我走!
Let me go!
-茶,这是个很好的解决办法。-请相信我,福克夫人。
– Tea, it’s a hell of a solution. – Please believe me, Mrs. Faulk.
我遇到过像香农先生这样的人
I’ve had experience of someone in Mr. Shannon’s condition.
我知道我在说什么。
And I do know whereof I speak.
解开我!
Untie me!
罂粟籽是一种温和的镇静饮料…
Poppy seed makes a mild sedative drink…
…这能帮助你度过困难的夜晚。
…that helps you get through nights that are hard for you to get through.
我们今晚都可以用。
We could all use some tonight.
因为对我们所有人来说…
Because for all of us…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!