可是后来我想了想
When I think about it,
那是我人生中最得意的一天
it was the best day of my life.
那一瞬间觉得自己有点用处
Just for a moment, I felt useful.
好了
All right.
布兰奇小姐以前来过英格兰吗?
“Had Mademoiselle Blanche been in England before?
她是法国哪里人啊?
“What part of France did she come from?
布兰奇小姐
“Mademoiselle Blanche
礼貌的作了问答,不过有些冷澹
“replied politely but with reserve.”

Hey.

Hey.
你的脚踩到马桶里了
You’ve got your foot in the toilet.
真的?
I have?
现在你又弄得地毯上都是水
Now you’re getting the carpet all wet.
– 这是你的房♥间? – 不是,是我父母的
– Was this your room? – No, it was Mom and Dad’s.
你♥爸♥说你重新建了一个
Your dad tells me you’re rebuilding.
你觉得有重建的影子吗?
Does it look rebuilt to you?
并不觉得
Not especially.
爸爸根本就不怎麽来这,我想是觉得内疚吧
Dad barely ever comes here. He feels guilty, I guess.
为什麽?
Because?
嗯?
Hmm?
哦,因为火灾的事
Oh, the fire.
妈妈一直念叨着炉灶漏气
Mom kept on complaining about a leak in the furnace,
可是我爸,他鼻子有毛病
but Dad, you know, he’s got his nose thing,
所以闻不到煤气味
so he couldn’t smell the gas.
好了,我该接着读我的书了
Anyways, I should probably get back to my book.
好吧
All right.
希利大叔
Mr Healy?
你是个坏人吗?
Are you a bad person?
今晚的那个男人,你对他做了什麽?
What did you do to that man tonight?
你杀了他吗?
Did you kill him?
当然没有
Of course not.
太好了
That’s good.
我就知道你不是那种人
I knew you couldn’t do something like that.
别在这待太晚,好吗?
Don’t stay up too late, all right?
糟糕
Shit.
我不清楚你的錶是怎麽走的
I didn’t know what time you’d get here.
说好的是下午吧
You said afternoon.
呃,我们去了趟银行,取钱给你
Well, uh, we were at the bank getting your money.
拿好,这是一半的钱,少了几百块
There it is, half, minus a few hundred, you know,
因为要赔偿我们撞坏的那部车
for, uh, that car that we crashed.
我想你也会分担的吧
I thought you’d wanna chip in for that.
是的
Sure.
你觉得如何?
What do you think?
– 是紫色的 – 是褐红色
– It’s purple. – It’s maroon.
我们去了酒吧,所以回来晚了
We stopped at a bar. That’s why we’re late.
艾蜜莉雅的便条
JACKSON: So, Amelia’s note.
伯班克机场,西部航♥班♥D
Burbank Airport. Western flight D.
我认为她要逃离此地
I figure she’s trying to skip town.
我们该怎麽办?
How do you wanna do this?
我提议先等几天,然后给库特纳电♥话♥
I don’t know. I say we wait a couple of days, call Kuttner
看能不能让她付
and see if we can squeeze
第二♥期♥款项
a second instalment out of her.
第二♥期♥款项?
A second instalment?
你别太早打电♥话♥
HOLLY: You don’t wanna call too soon.
得装出有了进展的样子
Gotta act like you’re onto something,
好像你在拚命办桉一样
like you’ve been working hard.
然后,三天后,再要更多的钱
Then, day three, ask for more money.
嗯,她虽然一副讥讽的口吻
Well, she’s putting a negative spin on it,
不过是这个意思
but, yeah, that’s the idea.
库特纳给过我们钱了
Kuttner paid us. Me.
我收了她的钱就得办事,对吧?
She paid me to do a job, right?
– 我不会对此撒谎的 – 我尊重你的决定
– I’m not gonna lie to her. – And I respect that.
所以就交给我办吧
That’s why I’ll lie to her.
我花400块是请侦探的
Hey, I shelled out 400 bucks for a detective.
能找出线索的那种
Someone who finds clues, huh?
那天晚上是我找到锡德·沙特克的尸体
I found Sid Shattuck’s corpse, didn’t I?
你找到的?你滚到他身上的
Found it? You fell on it.
我心里搞不清楚的是,为什麽我们没有在庆祝
I guess I don’t understand why we’re not celebrating.
我们不是刚赚了钱吗
I mean, we just got paid.
应该在午后开怀畅饮啊
We’re all having a drink in the afternoon.
– 怎麽了? – 就当我没说,好吗
– What? – Forget about it, all right?
你能…
HOLLAND: Oh, would you just…
你能稍微等几秒钟吗
Would you hold on for a goddamn second?
你是这世上最差劲的侦探了
You’re the world’s worst detective.
– 我最差劲? – 就是
– I’m the worst? – Yeah.
这世上最差劲的?
The world’s worst?
我刚才讲得还不够清楚吗?
Didn’t you hear me the first time?
我的广♥告♥很酷啊
Got a cool ad, though.
所以…
So…
你为什麽总是这样糟糕?
Why do you have to be such a fuck-up, huh?
你走到哪都是酒不离口
You go around and you drink
还老骗人什麽的,所以大家都讨厌你
and you lie and stuff and people hate you.
宝贝,别说「什麽的」,就说…
Sweetheart, don’t say, “and stuff.” Just say…
我讨厌你
I hate you!
随你吧
That works.
我自己去找那个姑娘
I’ll find the girl myself.
你找得到才怪
You’re gonna find her yourself. Okay.
要真到到替我向她问好
Well, say hi to her when you do.
我会的
I will.
可是你在机场是找不到她的
Course, you’re not gonna find her at the airport,
那不是航♥班♥号♥
seeing as how it’s not a flight.
– 他停住了? – 是的
– Did he stop? – Yeah.
你的便条,好好瞧瞧,那不是航♥班♥讯息
Your note, look at it. It’s not a flight.
每个机场都有夜间禁飞令,从晚上10点到第二天凌晨6点
Every airport has an overflight curfew from 10:00 to 6:00,
伯班克也不例外
Burbank included.
顶上的数字就是今天的日期
And that top number is today’s date
不过要倒着看,就像欧洲写法
but reversed like the European way,
这样看就明白FLT的意思了
which makes sense when you look at FLT
那不是指航♥班♥
and you think it’s not “flight,”
可能是指公♥寓♥之类的
it’s probably “flat,” like apartment.
那伯班克、APT、西部是指什麽?
And Burbank APT West?
伯班克公♥寓♥西区
Burbank Apartments West.
是个破地方,算了,我带你去吧
It’s a dump. Fuck it, I’ll show you.
霍利,这次去珍妮特家
Holly, go to Janet’s this time.
– 是真的去 – 我要去洁西卡家
– But for real. – Jessica’s.
好吧,我们得去干活了
Jessica’s. We’ve gotta go to work.
– 你不拿车钥匙吗? – 我来开车
– Do you want your keys? – I’m driving.
请问一下
JACKSON: Excuse me.
你知道伯班克公♥寓♥在哪吗?
We’re looking for the Burbank Apartments.
没了
Oh, they’re gone.
2年前就被拆除了
Tore them babies down, um, going on about two years now.
那就去机场吧
To the airport, then?
过去一直实施夜间禁飞的
Well, they used to have an overflight curfew.
没啥,没什麽的
It’s all right. It’s all right. It’s okay.
– 真的 – 嗯
– They did. – Yeah.
应该继续实施的,如果改了
And they still should if they changed them.
他们应该再改回来
They should, they should change them back.
– 停车 – 什麽?
– Pull over. – What?
– 快停车 – 嘿,搞什麽啊?
– Pull over. – Hey, what the fuck?
西部大酒店
HOLLAND: The Western Hotel.
伯班克机场西部大酒店
The Burbank Airport Western Hotel.
她可能是来见人的
She’s meeting somebody.
好吧
Okay.
晚安,两位需要点什麽?
Evening. What can I get you?
一点讯息,你见过这姑娘吗?
HOLLAND: Information. Have you seen this girl?
可能半小时前来的
She probably came in in the last half hour.
伙计,我只是在这打工而已
Hey, I just work here.
就是啊,夏洛特,所以我才来问你的
Yeah, no shit, Sherlock. That’s why I’m asking you.
记性这东西不好说啊
Hmm. Memory gets a little foggy, you know.
我能有什麽好处?
What’s in it for me?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!