就别吃芦笋好吗
then don’t eat the asparagus.
为什麽?
GIRL: Why?
我知道你要说些什麽,可是我来都来了
I know what you’re gonna say, but since I’m already here,
你乾脆就带我一起进去吧,行不行?
you might as well take me in with you, right?
呃,这种情况我是不能收你车的
Um, I can’t take your car like that.
– 住手 – 什麽?
-Stop it. – What?
住手,停下,爸爸
Stop it. Stop it. Dad.
爸爸,这里有好多小姐什麽的
Dad, there’s like whores here and stuff.
宝贝,我跟你讲过多少次了
Sweetheart, how many times have I told you?
别用「什麽的」
Don’t say “and stuff.”
直接说,「爸爸,这里有好多小姐啊」
Just say, “Dad, there are whores here.”
这成群结队的… 别这样,我能帮你的忙
Well, there’s like a ton. Wait. No. I can help you.
这麽远我都挨过来了,真要我走啊?
Seriously? I came all this way.
我爱你
I love you.
你还记得
Do you remember
九月 – 大地风火
9月21日的晚上吗?
the 21st night of September?
爱不但驱散了云雾
Love was changing the minds of pretenders
也让伪装者认真起来
While chasing the clouds away
变长的可不是我的鼻子
It’s not my nose that grows.
我们的心在灵魂
Our hearts were ringing
歌♥唱的节奏下为之颤动
In the key that our souls were singing.
呵呵,我看麻人精肯定登场了
Whoa. Well, we know Mary Jane turned up.
– 那是谁? – 麻人精,大♥麻♥啊
– Who’s that? – Mary Jane. Marijuana. Pot.
这麽大的味,很多人都在抽
Place reeks of it. They’re smoking it.
– 没错,不过我闻不到 – 什麽?
– Oh, yeah. I can’t smell. – What?
前阵子我撞到头
I got hit in the head a while back.
丧失了嗅觉
I lost my sense of smell.
你闻不到?
You can’t smell?
– 嗯 – 嗷
– Yeah. – Wow.
都闻不到,你还做私♥家♥侦♥探♥?
You’re a detective who can’t smell?
对
Yeah.
呵,这真是越来越有意思了
Oh, this just keeps getting better and better.
你还真是没一点同情心啊
Wow, that’s really insensitive.
要是艾蜜莉雅没有现身
HOLLAND: Look, if Amelia doesn’t show,
我们还有沙特克,对吧?
we still got Shattuck, right?
要是起了冲突,我受了伤的
But if things get rough, I’m injured.
– 所以你得出面应付 – 好
-So you’re gonna have to handle it. -JACKSON: Right.
你可以拿他的儿子做人♥质♥,什麽招都行
Well, you know, blind his son, or, you know, whatever it is.
你儘管使出来,你要去哪?
You work your magic. Where you going?
我觉得分头行动的话会更好些,也能快些
I think this is gonna work better, faster, if we split up.
– 好吗? – 什麽?
– Okay? – What?
要是你见到一个蓝脸的傢伙
You see a guy with a blue face,
就赶紧来找我
you come and find me.
你要烟吗?
WOMAN: You wanna smoke?
或者喝点啥?
Drink?
不用了,我…
No, I…
嘿,对不起
Hey, uh… Sorry.
杀人蜂
It’s the killer bees.
你一定要小心这东西
That’s what you gotta worry about.
你知道它们为什麽被称作「杀人蜂」吧?
You know why they call them killer bees, don’t you?
– 因为它们能杀了你 – 说得很对
– ‘Cause they’ll kill you. – HOLLAND: Good point.
– 打扰了 – 你好啊,帅哥
– Excuse me. – Hello, handsome.
你站的地方好像视野开阔
You, uh, seem to have a very good vantage point up there.
– 我跟妹妹走散了 – 嗯?
– I lost my sister. – GIRL: Yeah.
她是黑髮,和你身高差不多
She’s got dark hair, your height.
她穿着衣服
She’s wearing clothes, but…
快点,美人,接着跳啊
MAN: Come on, baby, keep dancing!
名字是艾蜜莉雅
HOLLAND: Answers to Amelia.
嘿,再来一杯?别去骚扰小姐
Hey. You want another drink? Just leave the girl alone.
「你喜欢我的车吗,大男孩?」 米丝蒂,第一幕
– 嗨,你们好 – 嘿
– Hi, everyone. – WOMAN: Hey.
我是艾蜜莉雅,她大约是黑髮
I’m Amelia. She’s about dark hair.
名字是野性的呼唤
Answers to the call of the wild.
– 开个玩笑 – 什麽?
– I’m just kidding. – WOMAN: What?
我忘了她的名字了,你要是看见你的话
I forgot her name, but, you know, if you see you,
你要是看见了,告诉我一声,告诉我叫什麽
just if you see, let me know and tell me my name.
米丝蒂,试拍片段,第一卷
– 抱歉 – 谢谢
– Sorry. – Thank you.
– 要来杯酒吗? – 不了,谢谢
– You want a drink? – No, thanks.
嗷
WOMAN: Ow!
霍莉,嘿
Holly. Hey, hey.
我觉得你不该看这种东西
I don’t think you should be watching this.
关你什麽事,白♥痴♥,让开别挡着我
What’s it to you, idiot? Move. You’re in my way.
听好了,傻♥逼♥,那小女孩还未成年
Listen, dickweed, that little girl’s a minor.
你怎麽可以放这种片子给她看
Where do you get off showing her stuff like this anyway?
又不是他放给我看的
He’s not showing it to me.
是她放的
She put it on.
她也不该看这种片子啊
Well, she shouldn’t be watching stuff like this either.
看?大哥,就是我演的片子啊
Watching it? Man, I’m in it.
哦,好吧,回家好吗?
Oh, right. Look, go home, right?
你♥爸♥不是让你回家吗?快回去吧
Your dad told you to go home. Go home.
顺便说下,我来这是要找个人
By the way, I’m supposed to meet someone here.
你或许认识一个叫艾蜜莉雅的?
Do you by any chance know a girl named Amelia?
我听说她和锡德·沙特克拍了个片子
I think she did a film with Sid Shattuck.
我不认识她,不过锡德噁心死了
Don’t know her, but Sid’s gross.
他有次告诉我一个小妞是他妹妹
He told me this one chick was his sister, right,
然后过了几天,我刚好撞见他俩
and then a few days later I walk in on them
他们都在玩肛♥交♥什麽的
and they’re all doing anal and stuff.
别说「什麽的」
Don’t say, “and stuff.”
直接说他们在玩肛♥交♥就行了
Just say, “They’re doing anal.”
嘿,宝嘉康蒂
WOMAN: Hey, Pocahontas!
– 嘿 – 我是牛仔
– Hey. – I’m a cowboy.
– 你呢? – 宝嘉康蒂
– And you? – Pocahontas.
– 你是做什麽的? – 演过些片子
– What do you do? – I do a little bit of acting.
– 我也是,嘿,开枪打我 – 什麽?
– Me, too. Hey, shoot me. – What?
开枪打我,打我啊
Shoot me, shoot me, shoot me. Fucking shoot me.
梆
Bang!
演的不错
That’s pretty good.
– 梆 – 啊
– Bang! – Oh.
梆
Bang!
你♥妈♥的♥个…
Son of a…
哇噢,你演的太棒了
Whoo! That was great!
妈的
Shit.
妈的
Shit!
枪不见了
My fucking gun.
天啊
Jesus.
你吓我一跳
You scared me.
我认识你吗?
Do I know you?
我不会伤害你的
I’m not gonna hurt you.
我只是在找我的枪而已
No, I’m just looking for my gun.
所以…
So…
我找到了
I got it!
所以…
So…
干得好,马奇
There you go, March.
马奇,马奇,他能行的,他办不成的事,别人就更不行了
March, March, he’s our man. If he can’t do it, no one can.
马奇
March.
马奇
March.
马奇
March.
希利… 希利
Healy. Healy!
希利
Healy!
希利
Healy!
希利
Healy!
快来,快点下来
Come on. Come down here.
你怎麽跑那底下去了?
What the fuck are you doing down there?
赶紧下来
Get down here!
– 希利 – 没事的,伙计
– Healy! – It’s all right, man.
怎麽了?
What?
– 我♥操♥ – 我觉得噁心,想吐
– Oh, fuck. – I’m gonna be sick, throw up.
唔
Oh.
这他妈是谁啊?
Who the fuck is that?
是锡德·沙特克