就是这里
Right here.
这是迪安的房♥子
This is Dean’s house.
艾蜜莉雅的男朋友,迪安
Amelia’s boyfriend, Dean.
你不是开玩笑吧
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
是啊,难以置信
I know, it’s crazy.
这他妈是怎麽一回事,切特?
What the fuck is this, Chet?
这地方现在感觉宽敞多了
This place looks so much bigger now.
你真的认识艾蜜莉雅吗,切特?
Do you even really know Amelia, Chet?
呃,其实是迪安介绍我们认识的
Uh, yeah, well, like kind of like mainly through Dean.
迪安是拍电影的
Dean was a film-maker. Um…
喜欢拍那种实验性电影
Kind of like experimental kinds of films. Um…
也正是这点爱好,才让我俩认识的
That’s actually like kind of how we met,
因为我自己也是电影从业人员
’cause I’m kind of in the business myself.
– 你是做什麽的? – 电影放映师
– Huh? What do you do? – Projectionalist.
总之,迪安有间房♥
Yeah, anyway, um, Dean had
里面堆满了电影胶片
this whole room like filled with film stock.
有一天突然就烧了起来
One day it just went up, you know…
他因此送了命,一生的心血也付之一炬
And, uh, yeah, it cost the guy his life and his life’s work.
不禁…
So, kind of, I don’t know,
不禁让你感慨
kind of makes you think, right?
不见得,切特
Not really, Chet.
嘿,小孩,小孩
Hey, kid. Kid.
什麽事?
What?
你认识住这的人吗?
You know the guy who lived here?
也许,你问这干嘛?
Maybe. What’s it to you?
你肯回答的话,他会给你20块钱
Hey, he’ll give you $20 if you answer.
我可没这样说过
I didn’t say that.
拿20块来,不然就滚蛋
20 bucks, man, or you can blow.
哇
Wow.
谢啦
Thank you.
嗯,我认识这哥们
Yeah, I knew the dude.
拍电影的哥们
Film-maker dude.
上个月还看见他拍电影呢
Saw him making a film last month.
实验性电影,对吧?
Experimental films, right?
说不准,更像是色情电影
I guess. More like a nudie film.
你看没看见一个5尺8、黑头髮的姑娘,叫艾蜜莉雅的
Did you see a girl about 5’8″, dark hair, named Amelia?
没
Nope.
– 只看见了那个女明星 – 哪个女明星?
– Saw that famous chick. – What famous chick?
死了的那个,色情片女星,米丝蒂什麽的
Dead one. Porn star. Misty something.
– 你看见米丝蒂·芒滕丝了? – 嗯
– You saw Misty Mountains here? – Yeah.
跟製片人搞在一起
Talked to the producer.
那人叫锡德… 锡德·海瑞克
No, his name was Sid… Sid Hatrack. Yeah.
– 没有海瑞克这个姓 – 无所谓,我想找他要个角色
– Nobody’s name is Hatrack. – Whatever. Tried to get a job.
提出给他看看我的老二,因为我老二很大的
I offered to show my dick ’cause I got a big dick.
– 好了 – 嗯
– Oh, right. – Yeah.
– 你答得挺好 – 嗯
– Well, that’s very nice. – Yeah.
你确认没见着其他的姑娘?
You sure you didn’t see another girl?
没有,你们想瞧瞧我的老二吗?
Nope. You guys wanna see my dick?
没人想瞧你的老二,小子
Nobody wants to see your dick, dude.
– 20块? – 我们已经付给你20块了…
– 20 bucks? – We already paid you 20…
– 我还废什麽话啊 – 那好吧
– What am I saying? – Oh, all right.
一帮基佬
Fags!
嘿,小子
Hey, kid.
什麽?
What?
那部电影叫什麽名字?
What was the name of that film?
记不清了
I don’t know. Uh…
「你喜欢我的车吗?大男孩」
How Do You Like My Car, Big Boy?
好像是的
There it is.
「你想瞧瞧我的老二吗」,这都什麽人啊
“Do you wanna see my dick?” Unbelievable.
这就和我想的一样
This is what I’m talking about.
都结束了
It’s over.
相敬如宾的时代一去不返了
The days of ladies and gentlemen are over.
这就是霍莉将来要面对的
This is what Holly’s looking down the barrel of.
她以后要打交道的就是
This is what she’s dealing with,
切特这种货色,还有那个低能儿
the fucking Chets and that idiot.
我唯一敢肯定的就是
JACKSON: Well, one thing we know for sure,
这里面有些蹊跷啊
something funny’s going on.
哪有啊,火灾死人这种事,很平常啊
No, it’s not. No. A guy burned up. It happens.
这是3天前发生的事
It happened three days ago,
刚好是艾蜜莉雅从我雷达上消失的时候
the exact same day Amelia fell off my radar.
你雷达?
Your radar?
让我给你解释下侦探2天的工作是个什麽样子
Let me tell you what two days of detective work looks like, okay?
你开着车到处乱窜
You drive around like an asshole.
花一半的时间
You’re gonna spend half the time
询问那些和切特一样的货色
interviewing the fucking Chets of the world.
另一半的时间你都在尽量说好话不发飙
You spend the other half trying to translate fuckwit to English.
等一切结束,唯一的收穫就是
And when it’s over, the only thing that’s changed
又浪费了2天时间
is that the sun went down twice.
你想说忙活半天都是瞎忙?
And nothing ever works out, is that what you’re trying to say?
– 从来都是的 – 可是你有钱赚啊
– Never. – But you get paid.
有时吧
Sometimes.
嘿
Hey.
这你♥妈♥的♥
Son of a bitch.
海瑞克
Hatrack.
– 什麽? – 海瑞克,快看那个
– What? – Hatrack. Look at that.
什麽?
What?
锡德·沙特克,那是谁啊?
Sid Shattuck. Who’s that?
「野人」锡德,色情片皇帝
HOLLAND: Savage Sid, the porn king.
他可没被烧死,那我们去找他谈谈吧
Well, he didn’t burn up, so let’s go talk to him.
我说我想跟锡德亲自谈谈
I said I’d like to speak to Sid personally.
我想找下我们共同的朋友,艾蜜莉雅
I’m asking after a friend of ours, Amelia.
我和她是老友
I’m an old friend.
为什麽我们不邀请他进来?
Why don’t we invite him in?
野兽不得入内,宝贝
No animals in the house, sweetheart.
嗯,我还在
Yeah, I’m here.
再说一遍?
Say that again.
好吧,非常感谢
Okay. Thank you very much.
你问到锡德·沙特克的号♥码了?
Is that the number you got for Sid Shattuck?
嗯,你能挂下电♥话♥吗?
Yeah. Can you hang this up?
他们正准备参加派对,我问到艾蜜莉雅时
They’re getting ready for a party and I asked about Amelia
他们说她马上就回来
and they said she’d be right back.
回来?这麽说她就在那里喽
Back? Like she’s been staying there?
没错
Yeah.
– 那你就找到她了啊 – 也许吧
– So you found her? – Maybe.
你可以去你朋友家吗?
Can you stay at one of your friends’?
我可以去洁西卡家,不过…
I can stay with Jessica, but…
– 你要去参加派对? – 不
– You’re going to a party? – No.
我要去参加一个盛大的派对,夹克给我
I’m going to a big party. Jacket.
宝贝,这是工作需要,我必须参加
Sweetheart, it’s a job. I gotta take it.
我不参加的话,我们就住不起这麽好的房♥子了
If I don’t, we won’t get to live in such a nice house.
我讨厌这房♥子
I hate this house.
我们根本不该住在这里的
We’re not even supposed to be here.
– 去珍妮特家 – 洁西卡家
– Go to Janet’s. – Jessica’s.
– 她是哪一个? – 褐色头髮的
– Which one’s she? – The one with the brown hair.
– 呆呆的那个? – 你喜欢哪个?
– Glass eye? – The one that you like.
有希♥特♥勒♥的鬍子的
And like the Hitler-stache?
我交了一个警♥察♥朋友
I’m friends with a cop, you know.
– 这样啊? – 他也很喜欢我爸爸
– Is that so? – He likes my dad a lot, too.
也许他们该结婚
Maybe they should get married.
那麽你认识这个老太太?
JACKSON: So, you know the old lady, right?
– 你相信她吗? – 关于什麽?
– Did you believe her? – What about?
她说她那晚看见米丝蒂活着时
When she said she saw Misty alive that night,
你相信她吗?
did you believe her?
老天,当然不信,她瞎得跟蝙蝠似的
God, no. She’s blind as a bat.
哦
JACKSON: Uh-huh.
她带的老花镜就和可乐瓶底一般厚
She has actual coke bottles for glasses.
你要是给福斯汽车画上鬍子,她看到肯定会说
You paint a moustache on a Volkswagen, she says,
「那奥玛·雪瑞夫跑得可真快啊」(着名演员)
“Boy, that Omar Sharif sure runs fast.”
踢踏的老天爷啊
Jesus tap-dancing Christ!
我就这麽回复他的,你要是想让我做那种事
All I told him was that if you want me to do that,