我的职业很麻烦的,懂吗?
My profession is very complicated, okay?
界限模煳
It’s nuanced.
那是什麽意思?
What does that mean?
操
Fuck it.
上周这位老太太来找我
Last week, this old broad comes to me
雇我去找她的侄女
and she asks me to find her niece,
– 米丝蒂·芒滕丝 – 米丝蒂·芒滕丝??
– Misty Mountains. – Misty Mountains?
那个艳星,刚死的那个?
The porno actress? The one that died?
也是个年轻姑娘,年轻的艳星
The young lady. The porno young lady.
嗯没错,她出车祸死了
But, yeah, she died in a crash
可是2天过后
and then two days later
老太太去她的住处清理屋子
her aunt goes to her house to clean out the place,
然后奇蹟出现了
and lo and behold,
米丝蒂·芒滕丝,好生生的在那
alive and well, Misty Mountains.
老太太隔着窗户看见她的
She sees her through the window.
她看见米丝蒂上了车
She sees her get in her car.
– 她看见米丝蒂开走了 – 胡扯吧
– She sees her drive away. – Bullshit.
没错,是胡扯,她死了,她又活了
Bullshit’s right. She’s dead and then she’s alive.
我要说的就是这个意思,非常麻烦的桉子
That’s what I’m talking about. It’s very fucking complicated.
但我还是继续查了
But I persevere, you know.
我调监控来看了一遍,心想
I run the tape through and I think,
也许真有个姑娘出现过
“Okay, maybe there was a girl there.”
艾蜜莉雅?老太太看见的是艾蜜莉雅?
Amelia? The old lady saw Amelia?
听了半天你终于开窍了啊,没错
Well, look who decided to show up for class. Yeah.
那有个门卫
There’s a gate guard,
记录所有进出的车辆
he keeps track of all the cars that go in and out.
我就找他核对了一下
So I checked with him,
记下了车牌号♥,查明了车主身份
I ran the plate, I got the name.
然后呢?
And?
三,三啥玩意?
Three. Three what?
要想知道后面的事
Three days in advance
先支付我3天的报酬
if you want the rest of the story.
你少来了,居然要600块?简直就是抢钱啊
Fuck you. Come on, $600? That’s fucking robbery.
我只有400
I’ve only got $400.
现在天色还早
Well, it’s early.
你动作快点去抢银行还来得及
You can go rob a bank if you hurry.
天啊
Jesus!
– 你跑来干嘛? – 给你表演鼓连击
– What are you doing here? – Giving you a rim job.
什麽?是鼓边击(爵士鼓技巧)
What? Rim shot.
– 鼓边击 – 管他的呢
– Rim shot. – HOLLY: Whatever.
嘿,我们可以再玩一局吗…
Hey, can we go one more game before…
你不就是那个海扁我爸的人吗
You’re the guy who beat up my dad.
– 嘿 – 不对,是偷袭你♥爸♥
– Hey. – No. Sucker-punched your dad.
差别很大的,不过别担心
Big difference. But don’t worry.
他只是拿人钱财、替人消灾而已
He just did it for money.
你靠海扁别人来赚钱?
You beat people up and charge money?
对,很可悲,是吧?
Yeah. Sad, isn’t it?
– 你真的是干这个的? – 没错
– That’s really your job? – Yeah.
– 不可能吧 – 是真的
– No way. – Yeah.
那我要出多少钱
So, um, how much would you charge
能请你去教训我的朋友珍妮特?
to beat up my friend Janet?
– 什麽? – 你有多少?
– What? – How much you got?
– 30块 – 瞧,这有苹果派
– 30 bucks. – Look, apple pie.
– 她身材高大? – 她很高,超级烦人
– JACKSON: Is she a big girl? – She’s tall. Super annoying.
– 快吃苹果派 – 她总是针对我
– HOLLAND: Apple pie. – She’s always mean to me.
好了,谈话到此结束
This conversation is over.
– 我们只是閒谈而已 – 没什麽好谈的了
– We’re just talking. – And it’s over.
400块,就这麽多
JACKSON: $400, that’s all.
400块2天
$400, two days.
要是我们提前找到她,钱还是全收
We find her earlier, I still get to keep it.
– 成交 – 成交,太好了
– Done. – HOLLAND: Deal. Great.
因为我已经知道她在哪了
‘Cause I already know where she is.
成人影星米丝蒂·芒滕丝
JACKSON: Adult film star Misty Mountains,
出席了上个月的底特律汽车展
shown here at last month’s Detroit auto show.
你手里备受关注的桉子,对吧?
High-profile case for you, right?
报纸都报导了
Made the newspapers.
你知道吗,让你闭嘴的目的
You know, the thing about keeping your mouth closed is
就是让你讲不了话
it prevents you from speaking.
的确
Sure.
除非你是腹语者
Unless, of course, you’re a ventriloquist.
那是帮骗子
Fuck those guys.
你总能看见他们的嘴在动
You can always see their mouths moving.
什麽?
You can what?
腹语根本就不可能
Ventriloquism, it doesn’t work.
有例外的
Sometimes.
绝不可能
Never.
– 瞧这一帮子蠢货 – 加入我们吧
– Look at these idiots. – MAN: Join us.
好了
All right. Well…
– 再见了 – 嘿,嘿,等一等
– Goodbye. – Hey, hey, hey, hey. Hold on.
你说再见是什麽意思?
What do you mean, goodbye?
这是艾蜜莉雅的抗♥议♥队伍
This is Amelia’s protest group.
她就在这里面,所以嘛,自己去找吧
She’s in there somewhere, so have at it.
等下,你怎麽知道她就在这里面?
Wait. How do you know she’s in there?
因为这就是她的抗♥议♥队伍,是她组织的
‘Cause it’s her protest group. She started it.
我昨天刚好得到这条重要线索,就在你拧断我手臂之前
That’s the hot tip I got yesterday before you broke my arm.
好,但她会躲在某个藏身之所吧
Yeah, but she’s holed up somewhere hiding.
你凭什麽认为她会出现在这?
What makes you think she’s gonna be here?
– 这是她的抗♥议♥队伍 – 别再重複这句话了
– That’s her protest group. – Stop saying that.
– 我也不想说的 – 别再重複了
– I’d like to stop saying… – You said that.
我听见了,这是她的抗♥议♥队伍
I hear it. It’s her protest group.
我没听见你喊啊
I don’t hear you hearing it.
嘿,艾蜜莉雅
Hey, Amelia?
– 艾蜜莉雅? – 艾蜜莉雅?
– Amelia? – Amelia?
– 她不在这 – 她在这
– She’s not here. – She’s here.
– 艾蜜莉雅 – 我们没法跟你说话
– Amelia. – WOMAN: We can’t talk to you.
谁说的?
Who said that?
我们没法跟你说话,我们已经死了
We can’t talk to you. We’re dead.
没有,我…
No, I…
好,我明白
Yeah, I get it, you know.
这麽做好像很聪明,我也赶时髦的
Like it’s very clever. I’m hip.
可是这是件很重要的事情
But this is actually a really serious matter.
我们的也一样,我们都被杀死了
So is this. We’ve all been killed.
– 没有,你们没死 – 去你♥妈♥的♥,我们都死了
– No, you haven’t. – Fuck you, man. We’re dead.
他们没法跟你说话,他们都死了
They can’t talk to you, man. They’re dead.
他们抗♥议♥什麽呢,你知道吗?
What’s the protest about? Do you know?
你们当中有谁知道抗♥议♥原因吗?
Any of you know why you’re protesting?
– 空气 – 空气
– The air. – Air.
– 你们在抗♥议♥空气? – 空气污染
– You’re protesting the air? – The pollution.
鸟儿都窒息了
The birds can’t breathe.
所以你们都是因为空气污染而死的?
So all of you died because of the pollution?
是的
Right.
那防毒面具是做什麽用的,没能救你一命?
What about the gas masks? They didn’t save you?
这简直太… 好吧
This is fucking… All right.
– 溷球 – 对不起
– Fucker. – HOLLAND: Sorry.
我以为你死了呢
I thought you were dead.
听着,艾蜜莉雅,我们知道你在这
Look, Amelia, we know you’re here,
所以…
so this is very…
嘿,溷蛋,她不在这里
Hey, dickhead. She’s not here.
她因为男朋友的事所以没来
WOMAN: She’s not here because of her boyfriend.
她男朋友死了
Her boyfriend died,
是真的死了,3天前的事
like really died, like three days ago.
– 她男朋友死了? – 没错
– HOLLAND: Her boyfriend died? – Yeah.
那她在哪?
So where is she?
抱歉,帮不到你,我们都死了
Sorry, can’t help you. We’re dead.
天杀的
God damn it.
好吧,你们当中有哪个衰人想赚20块的?
All right, which one of you cock and balls wants to make 20 bucks, huh?
– 走这边,切特? – 嗯,前面左转
– Up here, Chet? – Yeah, make a left here.
就是这了,靠边停
It’s here. Just… Just pull over.
就是这,路左边
It’s right here. On the left.
瞧左边
Right… Look. Left.