我原话是我去追查了你看到的姑娘
I said I was tracking the girl that you saw
然后很可能是一个叫艾蜜莉雅的年轻姑娘
and that was probably this young lady, Amelia.
– 你为什麽不相信我? – 格伦夫人,米丝蒂死了
– Why don’t you believe me? – Mrs Glenn, Misty’s dead.
她死于车祸
She died in that accident.
我一开始就不该收下你的钱
I never should have taken your money in the first place.
我向你郑重道歉
I’m very sorry about that.
就算不是她,就算这个艾蜜莉雅不是我侄女
Even… No, even if this Amelia girl isn’t my niece,
她可能知道点什麽
she might know something.
求求你了,你能继续查下去吗?
Please, please, will you keep looking?
不行
No.
马奇先生
Mr March…
我能问你个问题吗?老实回答我
Can I ask you a question? Tell me the truth.
别因为我是你♥爸♥就有所保留
And don’t take it easy on me just ’cause I’m your father.
直言不讳的告诉我
You just tell it to me straight.
– 我是个溷蛋吗 – 是的
– Am I a bad person? – Yes.
开你的车吧
Just drive.
我再问你一遍
MAN: I’m gonna ask you again.
艾蜜莉雅在哪?
Where is Amelia?
我也想帮你一把
I would like to help you,
可是我认识的人里没有一个叫艾蜜莉雅的
but I just don’t know anybody called Amelia.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
你再不开口,我就要拧断
You don’t talk, I’m gonna have to start
你的手指了
breaking your fingers.
听明白了吗?
You understand?
是的,我明白
Yes, I understand.
嘿,审问专家,过来一下
Hey, hotshot, come on in here.
我发现柜子里藏的有东西
I found something hidden in the cabinet.
真的?
Really?
看好他
Watch him.
别啊
Oh, no.
别打开那个,那不是我的东西
Hey, don’t open that because that’s not mine.
是一个朋友的
It belongs to a friend.
我只是帮他保管一下
I just, uh… I look after it for him.
不过那包有机关的
But it’s one of those bags.
你要是强行打开的话
If you try to open it…
– 我♥操♥ – 糟糕
MAN: Oh, fuck! Fuck! JACKSON: Shit!
操♥他♥妈♥的
Motherfucker!
操♥他♥妈♥的
Motherfucker!
– 我什麽都看不见 – 呵
– I can’t see nothing. – Yeah.
天哪,什麽玩意
Oh, God. What the fuck?
你知道那颜色是洗不掉的,对吧?
You know that colour doesn’t come off, right?
我想提醒你的
I tried to tell you.
你想提醒我?
You tried to tell me?
– 操♥你♥妈♥ – 嘿,嘿,别这样啊
– Fuck you! – Hey, hey. Oh, no! Hey!
别拿我的鱼出气啊
Not the fish. Come on.
嘿,你能让这傢伙有点职业素养吗?
Hey, can you ask this guy to behave like a professional?
小子,我要是夺过你的枪
You know, kid, when I get that gun off you,
那就是你的晚饭了
it’s gonna be your dinner.
晚饭?
Dinner?
你还挺幽默的
It’s fucking… You’re funny. You’re funny.
别,别这样
Don’t… Don’t…
过来啊,鱼儿
Come on, fish.
你想吃吗?你想拿它做晚饭吗?
You want some fucking dinner? Do you want some dinner?
你为什麽要这样做?这样只能帮倒忙
Why are you doing this? This is not gonna help you.
– 拿去吧 – 别这样
– There you go. – Now, come on.
你给我把它吃了,你个贱♥人♥
You’re gonna eat that thing, you fucking fuck!
听我说,你别被怒火冲昏了头
Look, you gotta stop and think about this,
好吗?
all right?
你今晚来我这里
When you came here tonight,
就指望演这麽一齣戏?
was this what you wanted to happen?
你过来是喂我吃鱼的?
What, you came here to make me eat fish?
还是要给我来几枪?
To shoot me?
你来我这里
Look, if you come in here,
暴打我一顿,把屋里砸得稀巴烂
you beat up on me, you trash the place,
我都理解,我明白
I understand, I get it,
这是你工作需要,我能接受,好吗?
it’s part of the job. I accept it, all right?
可是你刚做了些什麽?
But what did you do?
你做了些完全没道理的事,是不是呢?
You did something different from that, didn’t you? Right?
你激怒我了,逼我与你为敌
You pissed me off. You made an enemy.
现在就算我真知道些什麽,我也不可能会告诉你了
Now, even if I knew something, I wouldn’t tell you, kid.
你知道我为什麽不告诉你吗?
And you know why I wouldn’t tell you?
这并不是我唯一的原因
And this is… It’s not my only reason,
但是是主要原因
but it is a principle reason.
我不告诉你是因为你太弱智了
You know, I wouldn’t tell you’cause you’re a fucking moron.
搞什麽…
What the…
你♥他♥妈♥的蠢货
You stupid son of a bitch.
– 6码,我穿6码的 – 我穿7码的
GIRL 1: Six. I’m a six. GIRL 2: I’m a seven!
– 六码 – 7码
– Six. – Seven!
我的老天啊,一个一个的来
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Jesus Christ! One at a time!
你这样说话是对主的不敬
You took the Lord’s name in vain.
没,哪有啊,珍妮特
No, I didn’t, Janet.
我认为这样是非常有帮助的,好吗,珍妮特
I found it very useful, actually. Okay, Janet?
生日快乐
GIRL 3: Birthday girl!
马奇,是我杰克逊·希利
March. Jack Healy.
别心慌,我不是来揍你的
Don’t get upset. I’m not here to hurt you.
只是来问你件事
I just wanna ask you a question.
– 嘿,别开枪 – 你以为我有多白♥痴♥啊?
– Hey, no. – How stupid do you think I am?
我可是有持枪执照,傻♥逼♥
I got a licence to carry, motherfucker.
自从你那天来「拜访」我后
Ever since your little visit the other day,
这个小宝贝就随身携带了
this little baby’s gonna stay right here.
操,我♥操♥
Fuck, fuck.
看那边去
Look away.
从这面镜子里也看得到的,你知道吧?
You know there’s a mirror here, right?
闭上你的双眼
Close your eyes.
妈的,算了,你可以转过来了
Fucking damn it. Forget it. You know what? Turn around.
– 我可以睁开眼了吗 – 嗯,睁开吧
– Can I open my eyes? – Yeah, open your eyes.
你想干嘛?
What do you want?
我想你去找艾蜜莉雅
I want you to find Amelia.
那你认为这些傢伙想伤害艾蜜莉雅?
So you think these guys are gonna hurt Amelia?
是的,可能想干掉她
Sure, after they’re done killing her.
我其实四处打听你
You know, I asked around about you.
几个我信的过的朋友都说你是个行家
There’s a couple of people I trust say you’re pretty good at this.
那可真是出乎意料啊,我还以为
Well, that’s surprising. I would have thought
你拧断我的手臂后,就收工了啊
your job ended with breaking my fucking arm.
没错,的确收工了
Well, you know, technically it did.
我现在是无偿加班
I’m off the clock.
这是两码事
This is a separate situation.
你装好人就想骗到我吗,伙计
I’m not buying this nice guy act, pal.
她欠你钱吧,是不是?
She owes you money, doesn’t she?
你想把钱要回来?
You’re coming to collect?
你想让我监视她
You want me to finger her
这样你就有机会毁她的容,谁知道呢
so you can throw acid in her face? Well, no.
不是,她其实提前就付我钱了
No, she paid me up front, actually, you know.
我这麽做是因为我喜欢现在住的地方
What it is, for me, is I like where I live
而且也不打算搬家
and I don’t wanna move.
那麽,提前付你两天的报酬
So, two days in advance.
400块
$400.
另外那老太太还会给你不少吧
Plus whatever the old lady’s giving you.
老太太?去你的老太太
Old lady? Fuck you, old lady.
你拧断了我的手臂,我退出了,记得吗?
You broke my arm. I quit, remember?
那就给她打个电♥话♥,再接过桉子就是了
So call her up, get back on the case.
能拿两次钱呢
Get paid twice.
你给的这个理由挺充分啊
Wow, that is very telling.
可是我们做私♥家♥侦♥探♥的,得按规矩办事
I’m a detective, and we have a code.
我们不能那样做
We don’t do that.
不过多谢提醒,你的心意我领了
But interesting. Good to know.
– 好吧 – 心意我领了
– Okay. – Good to know.
你一直在找艾蜜莉雅,对吧?
You were looking for Amelia, right?
是也不是
Yes and no.
什麽意思?
Excuse me?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!