我自己做的
I made it myself.
是吗?
Yeah?
我做了这个
I made this.
我可没说过这很容易
HOLLAND: Look, I’m not saying it’s easy.
我也没说过你不需要速战速决
I’m not saying you don’t gotta think on your feet,
也许还要无视些法规
bend a few rules maybe,
可是这一切都是值得的
but it’s worth it,
只要你能拿到结果
as long as you get the results.
那… 那流了好多的血
Okay, that’s it. That’s a lot of blood.
那流了好多… 流好多的血
That is a lot… That’s a lot of blood.
他要不行了,开快点
We’re losing him. Go! Hurry up!
坚持住啊,别…
Now, don’t go anywhere. Don’t…
看着我,听我说,先生
Stay with me. Stay with me! Sir.
现在告诉我,你愿意找寻真♥主♥吗
Now, tell me, are you willing to find God?
我想找到艾蜜莉雅
Look, I’m trying to find Amelia.
早安,洛杉矶市民
NEWSCASTER: Good morning, Los Angeles.
今天再次发佈二级烟雾警报
Today, yet another stage-two smog alert.
空气品质管理局提醒广大市民,下午6点前避免外出
The A.Q.M.D. has cautioned residents not to stay outside
也别进行不必要的锻炼活动
or engage in unnecessary exercise before 6:00 p.m.
另一则消息,警方发言人说他们并不排除
In other news, a police spokesman says he has not ruled out foul play
成人影星米丝蒂·芒滕丝是死于谋杀的可能
in the death of adult film star Misty Mountains,
上週二临晨
whose car went off-road
她开车冲出马路后身亡
in the early hours of last Tuesday.
现在回到最受美国人喜爱的家庭,《沃尔顿一家》
And now back to America’s favourite family, The Waltons.
平心静气
“Equanimity.
一种冷静、心平气和的状态
“The quality of being calm and even-tempered.”
平心静气
He accepted her betrayal
你才能原谅她的背叛
with equanimity.
杰克,我跟你♥爸♥搞上了
Jack, I’m fucking your dad.
你说什麽?
What?
约翰·博伊…
John Boy…
六,七,八
Six, seven, eight…

One…

Fuck.
– 谁啊? – 送信的
– HOLLAND: Who is it? – Messenger service.
是霍兰德·马奇家吗?
Holland March home?
搞什麽飞机?
What the fuck?
马奇先生,我们下面玩个游戏
Mr March, we’re gonna play a game.
我觉得你走错门了吧
I think you have the wrong house.
这个游戏叫做「闭嘴听指令」
It’s called, “Shut up unless you’re me.”
我可喜欢这游戏了
I love that game.
你是名私♥家♥侦♥探♥?
You’re a private investigator?
钱包里有二十块,你全拿去吧
Look, there’s 20 bucks in there, all right? Just take it.
我可不是为钱来的,我都说过是来送信的
No, I’m not here for that. I told you, I’m a messenger.
当私♥家♥侦♥探♥能住上这麽好的房♥子?
You can afford to live like this as a P.I.?
– 送的什麽信? – 喔,对,对
– What’s the message? – Oh, right, right.
别再去找艾蜜莉雅了,明白?
Stop looking for Amelia, all right?
我不是要找她麻烦
I’m not even looking for Amelia.
她跟我的桉子有关
She’s a person of interest, man.
好吧,我不干了,我保证不插手此事
Fine. I’m done. Put a fork in me.
我怕被你插死
Don’t really put a fork in me.
听你这麽说,艾蜜莉雅肯定会很高兴的
Amelia’s gonna be very happy that you got the message so quickly.
会让她露出笑脸的,很好
It’s gonna make her smile. That’s good.
下面我还要问你件事
Now, I got one more thing I need
问完我就收工了
to ask you before we’re done here.
– 你想知道谁雇的我 – 答对了,嗯
– You wanna know who hired me. – Bingo. Yeah.
我们可以好好商量,不然有你好看的
Now, we can do this the easy way or we can do it the hard way.
– 格伦 – 什麽?
– Glenn. – What?
莉莉·格伦
Lily Glenn. Two N’s.
週二时,老太太雇我去找她的侄女
Old lady hired me to find her niece on Tuesday.
你刚出♥卖♥♥♥了自己的客户
You just gave up your client.
我可以选择公开什麽讯息
I made a discretionary revelation.
不对,你出♥卖♥♥♥了她
No. No, you just gave her up.
就问你一个问题
I asked you one simple question.
你呱呱呱的,把什麽都告诉我了
You gave me all the information.
我以为你就想知道那些啊
I thought that’s what you wanted.
什麽?
What?
你现在还没听懂我的话,真是很遗憾啊
Now, I’m very sorry that you didn’t get the message.
就是,可是我现在懂了
Me, too. But I get it now.
我懂了,我接受
I get it. I dig it.
妈的
Shit!
那现在呢?你现在懂我的意思了吗?
What about now? You get the message now?
– 是的 – 你确定?
– Yep. – Are you sure?
是的,我确定
Yeah, I’m cool.
那好,把你的左臂给我
All right. Give me your left arm.
什麽?
Huh?
你的左臂,把你的左臂给我
Your left arm. Give me your left arm. This one.
– 不行 – 快点给我
– No! – Yeah, come on.
不给
No!
就不给
Get… No!
– 你割到自己了? – 我正在养伤当中
– Did you cut yourself? – I’m dealing with an injury.
好,你要是去见你医生的话,
Right, look, when you’re talking to your doctor,
告诉他
just tell him you have
你的左桡骨扭伤骨折了
a spiral fracture of the left radius.
不,不要
No! No.
– 深呼吸 – 别这样
– Deep breath. – No!
你不介意我吃个苹果吧?
Do you mind if I have an apple?
好了,马奇先生,希望你今天过得开心,好吗
All right, Mr March. You have a good day, okay?
– 嗨 – 嘿
– Hi. – Hey.
– 想来瓶呦呼吗 – 呦呼?真的?
– Want a Yoo-hoo? – A Yoo-hoo? Are you kidding?
欧也
Oh, yeah.
坦白说,我有30年没喝过这玩意了
You know, I haven’t had one of these in about 30 years.
你是我爸的朋友吗?
Are you a friend of my dad’s?
嗯,我们是生意伙伴
Yeah, yeah. We’re business associates.
他正在里面休息呢
He’s inside resting.
你刚才是不是在几个街区外的一片空地上?
Didn’t I see you crawling round a vacant lot a couple of blocks over?
可能吧,我有时会在那读书
Um, maybe. I read there sometimes.
好的
Right.
谢谢你请我喝呦呼
“It’s me-he for Yoo-hoo!” Thanks again.
再见
Bye.
一加仑汽油的价格又涨了1毛6
STAND-UP COMIC: Because the gas prices are up 16 cents a gallon,
美国现在
uh, the US now
正在寻找能作为替代品的燃料
is looking into alternative fuels.
有种方法,你添加玉米进去
There’s a process where you can
就能产出汽油来
put corn in and gas comes out.
我虽不是什麽科学家
I’m no scientist,
可是我一直就那麽干的啊(指吃玉米放屁)
but that’s been my process with corn for years.

MAN: Hey.
这上面不是公共场所
JACKSON: It’s not a public area up here.

MAN: Wow.
这就是你住的房♥子?
You got like an apartment up here?
你要找洗手间的话
If you’re looking for the restroom,
是在楼下
back down the stairs.
我们是来找艾蜜莉雅的
We’re looking for Amelia.
我真的看见她了,马奇先生
MRS GLENN: I’m telling you, I saw her, Mr March.
这不是我的想像,我看见米丝蒂还活得好好的
I didn’t imagine it. I saw my Misty alive.
格伦夫人,理性点好吗,这是件备受关注的桉子
Mrs Glenn, be reasonable. This is a high-profile case.
你侄女是着名的…
Your niece is a very famous…
女演员
Actress,
而且是首席法医亲自做的鉴定
and the head medical examiner ID’d her himself.
我从前面窗户看见她的
I saw her through the front window.
你看错了
You didn’t.
一清二楚,她穿着…
Clear as day. She was wearing…
细条纹外套,我知道,非常显眼
The pinstriped suit. I know. Very specific.
她在写些什麽
She was writing something and then
随后出门开车走了
she came out and she drove away
这是车祸2天后的事
and this was two days after the accident.
我记得你说你找到她了
And I thought that you said you found her.
那额外报酬是干嘛的?
Now, what was that bonus payment?
我从没说过找到她了
I never said I found her.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!