All right, let’s find out who else is…
可是有时候,有的时候
HOLLAND: And sometimes, sometimes…
你就是功成身退
You just win.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
尴尬了
Oh, shit.
这麽办,别跟她说话
You know what? Don’t even talk to her.
连看都别看她
Don’t even look at her, man.

Fuck.
小兄弟啊
Oh, boys, boys.
你们真以为伸张正义了啊?
You really think you got something done here.
你们明白发生了什麽吗?
Do you have a clue what just happened?
这都是约定俗成,我只不过跟随大流而已
It was protocol. I followed protocol.
(学德语)
他有什麽毛病?
What’s wrong with him?
我相信他是拿你和阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥做比较
I believe he’s making a connection between you and Adolf Hitler.
多看看报纸吧
Read the fucking newspaper.
只要底特律发展了,美国也会更加繁荣
What’s good for Detroit is good for America.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
我热爱的美国是三巨头造就的
The America I love owes its life to the Big Three.
那害死自己的女儿也是正当的?
But it’s all right for you to fail your daughter?
– 是底特律害死了她 – 看报纸怎麽说吧
– Detroit had her killed. – I think I read about that.
整座城市都行动起来了,很多人出来投票
The whole city got together, took a vote. Big turnout.
我想要救她的,所以我才会雇用你们
I wanted her safe. That’s why I hired you two.
你就要进牢房♥了,库特纳女士
You’re going to jail, Mrs Kuttner.
你说的也许没错
I might be going to jail,
可是那也不会改变现状
but it won’t make a difference.
你们是扳不倒底特律的
You can’t take Detroit down.
就算我没法再打理这一切
And if I’m not there to take care of it,
别人也会接手的
someone else will be.
好吧,我们走着瞧了
Okay, well, we shall see.
圣诞快乐,大家,圣诞快乐!
Merry Christmas, everybody. Merry Christmas!
天啊
Jesus.
他在哪?
Where is he?
威士忌
Scotch.
你看电视了?
Did you see the TV?
嗯,看了
Yeah, I saw.
他们不会追究责任,那些汽车厂商毫髮无损
They’re gonna let them off, the car companies, scot-free.
说没有足够证据表明有串通行为
Not enough evidence of collusion, you see.
我听说了
I heard.
日复一日,年复一年
The sun went up, the sun went down.
一切都还是老样子,就和她说的一样
Nothing changes, just like she said.
他们逃过了惩罚,是很让人失望
Look, they got away with it. Big surprise, you know?
民众好骗,可是也有觉醒的一天
People are stupid. But they’re not that stupid.
关键是,最多五年
The point is five years tops,
我们都会开上日本产的电动车
we’re all driving electric cars from Japan, anyway.
记住我的话
Mark my words.
瞧瞧这个
Look at this.
你见过口臭领带吗?
You ever see the bad-breath tie?
对着它吹口气
Breathe on it.
屡试不爽,每次都能逗乐霍利
Works every time. Kills Holly.
至少你又喝酒了
At least you’re drinking again.
是啊,痛快极了
Yeah. I feel great.
– 反正也没人受伤 – 有人受伤的
– You know, nobody got hurt. – A few people got hurt.
我的意思是,那些人都死得很痛快
I’m saying I think they died quickly, though,
所以我觉得那不算受伤
so I don’t think that they got hurt.
给你看看这个
Look at this.
好伙计侦探社
给你看看这个
Look at this.
好伙计侦探社
– 抱歉把你画的像菲律宾人 – 是有点
– I’m sorry you look Filipino. – I do.
哦,也有点像墨西哥人
Or I look Mexican.
我们已经接到了第一宗桉子
HOLLAND: And we already got our first case.
– 格伦代尔一个老太太 – 嗯?
– Old lady in Glendale. – Mmm-hmm.
怀疑她丈夫和琳达·卡特有姦情 (女演员,出演过神力女超人)
Thinks her husband’s sleeping with Lynda Carter.
和神力女超人?
Wonder Woman?
或者琳达·卡特
Or Lynda Carter.
这就需要我们去调查个清楚了
That’s what we have to figure out.
好吧
Right.
不过她丈夫82岁了,所以得抓紧时间
But he’s 82, so it’s time-sensitive.
合作愉快?
What do you say?
妈的
Shit.
– 敬鸟儿一杯 – 感谢上帝
– To the birds. – Hallelujah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!