– 他会暂时不做某件事 – 做什麽?
– He’ll stop doing it. – Doing what?
嗷
Ow!
– 就像那样 – 我♥操♥
– HOLLAND: That. – Fuck!
我们可以友好协商,不然…
Now, we can do this the easy way or we can…
我们现在就是友好协商
We’re currently doing it the easy way.
知道了,天啊
Okay. Jesus.
顶层公♥寓♥
The penthouse.
她在顶层公♥寓♥,最顶楼
She’s in the penthouse, top floor.
– 你们满意了? – 没错
– Are you happy? – HOLLAND: Yeah.
哥们,听我一言
Guys, listen.
你们最好别上去,好吗
You… You don’t wanna go up there, all right? Trust me.
纽约来的傢伙在上面
These New York guys are up there.
那种商人
Uh, business guys.
他们带得有保镖的
They got fucking bodyguards.
那些人好像蛋被割掉了一样
Kind that had their balls removed.
我忘了怎麽称呼他们了
What’s that called? Huh?
已婚人士?
Marriage?
嗯
Yeah.
就在这等会儿吧,她还会下来的
Just chill here, you know. She’s gotta come back down.
我请你们喝几杯啤酒?
Have a couple of cold ones on me?
我就算了
Oh, not for me.
他讲的挺有道理
HOLLAND: He makes a strong argument, though.
你真是个通情达理的人
You see? Reasonable. Very reasonable.
可是你们的伙计
Now, your buddy,
就麻烦多了,他不是讲理的人
that was the problem, he wasn’t reasonable.
– 我们的伙计? – 我们可没有其他的朋友
– Our buddy? – Yeah, we don’t have friends.
有个傢伙也在找艾蜜莉雅,他和你们不是一伙的?
The other guy looking for Amelia, he wasn’t with you?
他去哪了?
Where’d he go?
就在你们进来前,坐电梯走了
Got in the elevator right before you guys came in.
– 他叫什麽? – 约翰什麽的
– Did you get a name? – John something.
你亲眼瞧见他上了电梯?
Did you actually witness him getting into the elevator?
我要是说是一个印第安长者告诉我的,你信吗?
No, it was told to me by a wise old Indian.
当然是我亲眼瞧见的啊
Of course I fucking witnessed it.
– 好 – 这到底是什麽情况?
– Right. – What the hell’s going on?
哦,我现在明白了
Oh, it just makes sense.
– 是怎麽一回事了 – 你明白什麽了?
– It connects up. – What makes sense?
约翰·博伊,蓝脸提到过的
John Boy. Oh, just something that Blueface mentioned, yeah.
你说他提到是什麽意思?
What do you mean, he mentioned?
提到啥?
Mentioned how?
就是
Oh, you know, he…
有个傢伙要来干掉你
“There’s a guy coming to kill you.”
诸如此类的废话
That kind of crap. Yeah.
我们就守在这吧?
We should probably just stay here.
明智之举
Smart move.
除非他现在就在上面追杀她
Unless, of course, he’s up there killing her right now.
没人会被杀死在伯班克机场酒店
Nobody’s getting killed at the Burbank Airport Hotel.
为什麽?
Because?
– 那会上国内新闻的 – 嗯,那又如何?
– That would be national news. – Yeah, so?
你什麽时候上过国内新闻?
Oh, so when’s the last time you were on national news?
– 二月的时候 – 真的?
– February. – Really?
– 没错 – 凭什麽?
– Yeah. – For what?
– 我在饭店被枪击的事 – 在哪啊?
– I got shot, in a diner. – Where?
我手臂上,我昨晚不是告诉过你吗?
In my arm. I told you this last night.
– 我们应该报♥警♥ – 不行,等警♥察♥来就晚了
– We should call the cops. – No. It’ll take too long.
她很可能就死了
I mean, she could die.
你不是说守在这是正确的做法吗
You just said it was the right move to stay down here.
不对,我说的是明智之举,有区别的
No, I said smart move. Different.
慕尼黑
Munich.
你说什麽?
What?
没了蛋蛋的人
A guy without his balls.
被称作慕尼黑(他想说eunuch,两个词发音近似)
It’s a Munich.
慕尼黑是德国的一座城市
Munich is a city in Germany.
又叫明兴,慕尼黑
Munchen. Munich. Yeah.
知道了
Right.
希♥特♥勒♥只有一个蛋蛋
Hitler only had one ball.
好了,该行动了
JACKSON: All right, here we go.
妈的
Oh, shit.
– 我们停下干嘛? – 我不能撒手走人
– What are we doing? – I can’t just leave.
– 为什麽? – 她生命有危险啊
– Why? – She’s in danger, man.
– 我们得想办法救她 – 她死了
– We have to do something about it. – She’s dead.
– 你说她死了就死了? – 现实点好吗
– What do you mean, she’s dead? – Come on!
– 她才没死呢 – 睁大你的双眼,伙计
– She’s not dead. – Open your eyes, man.
你怎麽知道
You don’t know that.
– 她死翘翘了 – 你怎麽知道她…
– She’s fucking dead! – You don’t know she’s…
– 你们在这里做什麽? – 天啊,你们找到她了
– What are you doing here? – Holy shit, you got her.
你应该去洁西卡家的啊
You’re supposed to be at Jessica’s.
是的,对不起了,马奇先生
JESSICA: Yeah, sorry, Mr March.
我姐姐把我们赶出来了
My sister kicked us out.
– 她有朋友要来 – 她真是个骚货
– She’s having a guy over. – Your sister’s such a slut.
我知道
JESSICA: Yeah, I know.
嘿
Hello?
艾蜜莉雅
Amelia.
或许抓住她的肩膀摇一摇?
Should you shake her shoulder? Maybe…
我哥过去常用的一招,弹我的耳朵
You know, my brother used to flick my ear.
就像这样,我讨厌死了
Like that. I hated that.
– 我们不应该动粗 – 你有个哥哥?
– We shouldn’t be violent. – You got a brother?
– 你可以打她一下 – 是的
– You could just hit her. – Yeah.
– 真的? – 用力打
– Really? – Like really hard.
– 我有家人的啊 – 那不太现实
– I’ve got a family. – HOLLY: It’s not practical.
我们想让她开口的话,最好还是别打她
JACKSON: We probably shouldn’t hit her if we want her to talk to us.
没事了
It’s okay.
你不是要替我收拾那些傢伙的吗
You were supposed to get those guys off of me.
你知道他们是谁?谁派他们来的?
Do you know who they were? Do you know who sent them?
知道,是我妈
Yeah. It was my mother.
你介不介意给我们从头讲起
Would you mind starting from the top because…
– 为什麽,根本没必要 – 不好意思,没必要?
– Why? It doesn’t matter. – I’m sorry, it doesn’t matter?
你朝我们开枪啊,我看很有必要
You just shot at us. I think it matters.
好吧,好吧,我拍了部电影
Okay, okay. I made a film.
跟我男朋友迪恩合作的
I made a film with Dean, my boyfriend.
最初的想法是,我们想
And the idea was that we were gonna, you know,
拍部实验性电影
like make this experimental film,
参考艺术电影的拍法
like an artistic film.
– – 色情电影? – 不是色情电影
– Porno film. – It’s not a porno.
你们知不知道我母亲是谁?
Look, do you even know who my mother is?
嗯,我们知道
Yes, we do.
实际上我们已经见过面了
We… We’ve actually met your mother.
她是怎麽说我的?我发神经?
What did she tell you, that I’m crazy?
跟她闹翻了?
That I was just lashing out?
差不多吧,她可能提及了一些
Something like that. She might have mentioned…
可是我母亲根本就是个罪犯
Yeah, well, my mother is a criminal.
她和他们是一伙的
She’s one of them.
– 他们是谁?是什麽组织? – 那种营私舞弊的
– Who’s them? What’s them? – AMELIA: One of the insiders.
那种大资本家剥削者
One of the capitalist, corporate suppressors.
他们根本就不管我们的死活
You know, they want us dead, man.
我们随时都可以被他们丢弃
We’re just in their crosshairs, you know.
就像棋子一样
We’re just pawns.
天哪
Gosh.
嗷
Ow.
嘿
Hey.
那这一切和鸟儿有什麽关係?
And what does this have to do with the birds?
对啊
JACKSON: Yeah.
我妈本该为司法部工作,对吧?
My mom’s supposed to be working for the Justice Department, right?
是啊,她正在办理尾气淨化器的诉讼桉
Sure, she’s prosecuting the catalytic converter case.
没错,不过你被骗了,她才不会提起诉讼呢
Yeah, only she’s not. She’s not prosecuting it.
那些汽车厂商,她会放他们一马
The auto makers, she’s gonna let ’em walk.
– 可是他们掌握了证据? – 是啊,他们有证据的
– But they have the evidence. – Yes, they have evidence.
他们拿到了备忘录,里面有底特律汽车厂商串通掩盖尾气淨化器作假的事
They have memos proving that Detroit conspired to suppress the converter,
证明他们宁可
proving they would rather
污染我们的空气,也不愿多花点钱去尝试改进
poison our air than spend a little bit of money.
可是我妈,她会说证据不足
But my mom, she’s gonna say that’s not enough.