We have the photographs. They’re not on this plane.
我们有照片 他们不在这架飞机上
Are there any other flights to Haiti tonight?
今晚还有到海地的航♥班♥吗
Are there any other flights to Haiti tonight?
今晚还有到海地的航♥班♥吗
No other flights. Anything else?
没有其它航♥班♥了 还有事吗
No. No. Thank you.
没 没了 谢谢
It’s starting to rain.
开始下雨了
I’ll call the FBI.
我去给联邦调查局打电♥话♥
You ever ask yourself why we found this bag
你有没有想过为什么我们找到了这个袋子
and not the others?
却没找到其它的
The captain has switched off the seat belt light.
机长关闭了安全带指示灯
Flight time to Caracas, Venezuela this evening
今晚飞往委内瑞拉加拉加斯的航♥班♥
is five hours and 32 minutes.
飞行时间为五小时三十二分
While in your seat,
在座位上时
the captain asks that you keep your seat belt fastened.
机长请求您系好安全带
This guy’s a teacher?
这人是个老师?
At a community college.
在社区大学
She heard a button pop. What?
她听到有扣子掉了 什么
She heard a button pop.
她听到有扣子掉了
Was it raining when we searched the scene?
我们搜查现场的时候下雨了吗
Three years ago?
三年以前?
What are we doing here?
我们现在在干嘛
Why don’t you act like a cop? Grab the other side.
专业一点好不好 抓住另一边
You’re out of your mind.
你已经疯了
Ready? Yeah.
准备好了吗 好了
You got it?
扶稳了吗
You really thought you were gonna find it?
你真以为能找得到?