Call the Port Authority. Stop all the trains!
找港务局 停住所有列车
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
What are we doing?
我们在干什么
Stand clear of the closing doors, please.
请离门远一点
Move! Pittsburgh PD!
让开 匹兹堡警局
The train on track four, I want it stopped. Stop that train!
四号♥轨道上的列车 让它停下 停下
Next stop…
下一站…
Hold on to me.
抱住我
Hey, kid, two hands.
孩子 用两只手扶
No. No.
不对 不对
This way.
这边
There.
那边
Red light. Hold on.
红灯 扶好
Red light!
红灯
Ring the city. Close bus and train stations.
全城警戒 关闭汽车站和火车站
And get their description to the state police.
把他们的外貌特征发到州警♥察♥局
Copy that.
收到
How old is their damn kid? Six.
他们的屁孩子多大 六岁
Find out where he is.
找到他
Why didn’t you tell me? You would’ve stopped me.
你为什么不告诉我 你会阻止我的
Your insulin is in here.
你的胰岛素在这
There’s a case in here. It’s got a brush, moisturizer, makeup.
这有个包 刷子 润肤霜 化妆品
Everything you had was old. I hope I got it right.
都是以前的 希望我拿对了
You remember where you last saw him?
你记得最后在哪看见他的吗
You want to take a guess who just escaped from jail?
想猜猜看刚刚谁越狱了吗
Hold on a second.
稍等
Hello. Hi. I’m here to pick up my son.
你好 你好 我来接我儿子
They aren’t back yet.
他们还没回来呢
Back from where?
从哪回来
From the zoo.
从动物园
It’s a zoo party.
这是个动物园派对
They should be back in about an hour
他们应该再有一个小时就回来了
if you’d like to wait.
如果你想等的话
No. Thank you.
不用了 谢谢你
What’s wrong? What is it?
怎么了 怎么回事
Where is he? Where’s Luke? He’s at the party.
他在哪 卢克在哪 在派对
What party? You said the party was here.
什么派对 你说派对在这开的
I was wrong. She’s taken them to the zoo.
我搞错了 她把他们带到动物园去了
Destination, Pittsburgh Zoo. She?
目的地 匹兹堡动物园 她谁
Estimated drive time, 17 minutes.
预计行驶时间 十七分钟
Carrie’s mother, Nicole.
凯莉的妈妈 妮可
Check the neighbors!
检查附近
We’re looking for the boy
我们要找那个男孩
and anything they’ve noticed in the last few days.
问问这几天街坊们看到的事
Time to destination, 11 minutes.
剩余时间 十一分钟
In 1,000 feet, bear left.
前方300米 左转
In 500 feet, bear left.
前方150米 左转
In 100 feet, bear left.
前方30米 左转
Bear left.
左转
You took the wrong turn.
你转错弯了
John, the zoo’s behind us. You took the wrong turn.
约翰 动物园在后面 你转错了
Babe, what are you doing?
宝贝 你在干什么
She’ll call my parents.
她会给我父母打电♥话♥的
What? They’ll look after him,
什么 他们会照顾他的
and I’ll figure out a way of getting him to us.
我会找到办法团聚的
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗
I tried! There’s no more time!
我试过了 没时间了
Any second now, there’s gonna be a roadblock ahead of us.
现在 我们前面随时会有路障
It might be there now!
可能现在已经在那了
If we don’t get out now, we don’t get out!
如果我们现在不逃 就逃不掉了
I’ll find a way of getting him to us, all right?
我会找到办法和他团聚的 好吗
I’ll find a way.
我会找到办法的
No, really, it’s fine.
不用 真的 没事
I just can’t thank you enough for taking care of him.
你帮忙照顾他 真不知道该怎么谢谢你
Hey, it was our pleasure.
乐意之至
I’m going to sit back here, okay?
我就坐在后面 好吗
Sure.
当然可以
洲际公路79

The traffic is backing up at the toll plazas.
车辆从收费站处滞留
It’s worse downtown
城里情况更糟
where police have cordoned off the train station
警♥察♥封住了火车站
and are searching all passengers.
正在搜查所有乘客
Joining us from Union Station,
到联盟车站加入我们吧
our very own Sylvia Patterson.
西尔维亚帕特森发来报道
John?
约翰
What are we gonna do?
我们怎么办
We’re going to the train station.
我们去火车站
Stay in the car. Okay.
在车里等我 好
Sir, I’m sorry the mayor was delayed,
先生 十分抱歉市长行程被耽搁了
but I did not tell them to stop every vehicle.
但我没让他们拦下所有车
Just the ones with a couple and a child.
只拦一对夫妇带着个孩子的
Sir, I know my…
先生 我知道我…
Yes, sir.
是 先生
Are you sure $20 is enough?
你确定只要二十块吗
Ticket to Buffalo costs three times that.
到水牛城的票价是这三倍
Yeah. We’re going that way anyway.
没错 反正我们也要去那
Go wider. Send their photos to every
扩大范围 把他们的照片发到
train, bus station and airport in a 300-mile radius.
五百公里内所有火车站 汽车站和机场
So Ohio, Maryland, West Virginia,
那就是俄亥俄 马里兰 西弗吉尼亚
New York, New Jersey, Virginia,
纽约 新泽西 弗吉尼亚
Michigan, Kentucky and Indiana?
密西根 肯塔基和印第安纳州
You know what direction they’re going in, smart-ass?
你知道他们去哪个方向了吗 机灵鬼
See you again, Tom. Thanks again.
再见 汤姆 再次谢谢
You want to see it?
你想看看吗
Only if it will tell me where they are.
除非它能告诉我他们在哪
Not so lucky.
没这么走运
Excuse me. Do you call this coffee?
不好意思 你觉得这能算咖啡吗
How many airports in Ontario and Quebec?
安大略和魁北克有多少机场
You want me to stop calling and count?
你想让我停下来数数吗
Long way to go with just a carryon. I’m sorry?
这么远距离只有随身行李吗 什么
Long way to go with just a carry-on.
这么远的距离只有随身行李
You know how many times you guys have lost our bags?
知不知道你们多少次弄丢行李了
Here’s your tickets and boarding passes.
你们的票和登机牌
Thank you.
谢谢
They found the parents.
找到他父母了
You decided to go for a drive for the entire day?
你们开了一整天车?
George wanted to see the leaves.
乔治想看看树叶
And you have absolutely no idea where they’re going, right?
你完全不知道他们去哪了 是吗
I told you. We never spoke.
告诉过你了 我们都不说话
I’ll do this.
我来
Go ahead, Luke.
往前走 卢克
Hello.
你好
You look like you need to get away.
你看起来需要休息
Thank you.
谢谢
Come on, buddy.
来吧伙计
Too bad you didn’t find more of it. Yeah.
没找到更多的 太糟糕了 是啊
And I wish I could figure out where this is.
真希望我能想出来这是哪
I checked Web sites for every tourist destination I could think of.
我在网上查了能想到的所有旅游景点
That’s the Presidential Palace. What?
这是总统府 什么
It was all over CNN when it collapsed during the earthquake.
地震塌了的时候 电视上全是
We know where they’re going!
我们知道他们要去哪了
Show me.
给我看看
Thank you for waiting. We’ll soon begin boarding by rows.
谢谢您的等待 我们马上开始排队登机
Hold them at the gate. Take a look.
到门口拦住他们 看看这个
Let’s go!
我们走
Excuse me, folks. No one else on.
让一让 大家 不能再登机了
Excuse me, folks. Excuse me. Excuse me, please.
让一让 让一让 请让一让
Sorry. There’s no one by that description on this flight.
对不起 这架飞机上没有那样的人
No. They’re on it.
不对 他们在上面
Do you have the photographs?
你有照片吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!