922 Yetta Street.
耶塔大街922号♥
I know where that is.
我知道在哪
Okay? Here we go.
好了吗 我们出发
Yeah, taillight matches any 2004 to 2009 Prius.
尾灯匹配所有04年到09年的普锐斯
What kind of criminal drives a Prius?
什么罪犯会开普锐斯
A socially responsible one.
有社会责任感的
There’s over 1,000 registered in the city, 7,000 in the state.
光本市就有一千辆以上 全州七千辆
How many are registered to felons? Six in the state.
有多少在重犯名下 州里六辆
Four to embezzlers, white-collar criminals,
四个是盗用公♥款♥的白领罪犯
one to a rapist, one to a murderer.
一个强♥奸♥犯 一个谋杀犯
Start with the murderer. She’s in prison for life.
从谋杀犯开始 她被判了无期
Rapist is out.
强♥奸♥犯在外面
Find him.
找到他
Come on.
来吧
Hello. Hi.
你好 你好
Good to see you. It’s good to see you, too.
很高兴见到你 我也很高兴见到你
Hi, Luke. It’s a pony.
你好 卢克 这是只小马
Those aren’t easy to wrap.
这种可不容易包装
You know the party is not until 11:00, right?
你知道派对十一点才开始吧
Really?
真的吗
What is it? Around 9:00?
现在几点 九点左右?
I’m sorry. I should’ve read it more carefully.
对不起 我应该看得更仔细点的
It’s no problem. Why don’t you go give this to Carrie?
没关系 去把这个拿给凯莉吧
Well, I guess you can help.
你可以来帮忙
Actually, I’ve gotta go and run some errands.
其实我得走了 有点事情要处理
Sorry.
对不起
We’ll see you later then.
那回头见
Thanks so much.
多谢你了
He has my parents’ phone number.
他有我父母的电♥话♥
In his jacket. Top pocket of his jacket.
在他外套里 外套上面的兜里
If I’m running late.
如果我来晚了的话
No problem.
没问题
The rapist is in a wheelchair.
强♥奸♥犯坐了轮椅
Not sure if that was karma or just bad luck.
不知道是报应还是纯属倒霉
The murderer. Where is she incarcerated?
那个谋杀犯 她监禁在哪
County, right here in town.
县监狱 就在城里
Does she have a husband or a kid old enough to drive?
她有丈夫吗 或者能开车的孩子
Yes? What?
怎么了
Lara Brennan’s blood work.
劳拉·布伦南的验血结果
Get the lab.
接实验室
You pissed somebody off, that’s for sure.
你惹到谁了 肯定的
It’s still busy. I’ll keep trying.
还是占线 我接着试
No. Get an ambulance.
不用了 叫救护车
Take her to University Hospital. I’ll meet them there.
带她去大学医院 在那见面
Right. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Husband, schoolteacher.
丈夫 大学老师
You got a home address?
家庭地址有吗
No car in the garage. You want to get a warrant?
车♥库♥是空的 要逮捕证吗
Yeah.

Get the warrant.
去办逮捕证
Lara Brennan’s being transferred to University Hospital.
劳拉·布伦南被转移到大学医院了
Right now? Right now.
现在吗 就现在
Have them call the escort vehicle.
让他们派护卫车
Tell them we’ll meet them at the hospital in less than 10.
告诉他们我们十分钟内到医院
Yeah. Yeah, we’re here. Prisoner’s secure. No problems.
是 我们在 囚犯很安全 没问题
Will do.
没问题
Hands where I can see ’em.
把手举到我能看见的地方
John?
约翰?
And the phone.
还有电♥话♥
What are you doing here, John?
你在这干什么 约翰
Put your hands on your head.
把手放在头上
John, what are you doing?
约翰 你在干什么
Uncuff her. Kneel down.
松开她 跪下
John, stop this.
约翰 住手
Kneel down. Face the wall.
跪下 面壁
Unit 2242 secure.
2242分队安全
She just said… Just take the light.
她刚才说…把警灯放上
Hands and feet, pull ’em as tight as you can.
手和脚 系得越紧越好
You walk out that door with him, you will both be dead.
你跟他走出那道门 你们俩就都死定了
Shut up. John, he’s right.
闭嘴 约翰 他是对的
Listen to him. You’re gonna get us killed.
听他的 你会让我们都没命的
Why are you doing this? Because we have no other choice!
你为什么这样 因为我们别无选择
Put’em on. No. That’s not true!
穿上 不 不是这样的
Put the clothes on, Lara. No.
把衣服穿上 劳拉 不
Now! No!
现在 不
Okay.
好吧
You call your son and tell him you’re not coming.
你给儿子打电♥话♥告诉他你不能去了
Where is he? He’s waiting for you.
他在哪 他在等你
You wanna tell him you’re not coming?
你想告诉他你不去了吗
How can you do this to me? Push “send.”
你怎么能这样对我 摁拨号♥键
Tell him I’m not coming, either.
告诉他我也不去了
John. Does it look like I’m going home, Lara?
约翰 我看起来像要回家吗 劳拉
You call him, tell him he’s alone now
你打给他 告诉他现在他孤零零了
and his mom and dad are not coming back.
他爸爸妈妈都不回去了
Jesus, John.
天哪 约翰
You son of a bitch.
你个混♥蛋♥
I’m Dr. Lifson. You’ve got a patient here from County Jail.
我是利弗森医生 有个县监狱来的病人
Lara Brennan?
劳拉·布伦南
Yes, we started an IV. D50 with 20 units of insulin.
先静脉注射了50%葡萄糖和二十单位胰岛素
Copy.
收到
Security!
保安
Security!
保安
Out! Out!
出去 出去
Hey, hey. Back away!
喂 退回去
Now don’t be stupid. You stay back!
别犯傻 待在那别动
We have units at every exit, John.
每个出口都有警♥察♥ 约翰
You will be shot trying to leave.
你想逃的话会被射中的
Hit the button, Lara.
关门 劳拉
Stop. Hit the button!
住手 按下关门键
John, do not do this.
约翰 别这样
Where are the stairs? There.
楼梯在哪 那边
Male and female, white lab coats, parking levels.
一男一女 身穿白大褂 地下
Hey. It’s gonna be okay.
会没事的
Look at me, look at me. Everything’s gonna be okay.
看着我 看着我 一切都会没事的
Just do what I say when I say it. Everything will be okay.
就按我说的做 一切都会没事的
Lara, take the coat off.
劳拉 把白大褂脱掉
Come on.
来吧
It’s okay. You stay here.
好了 你留在这
All security personnel…
所有保安人员
Watch the door! Yeah.
盯着门 是
Stop.
站住
Shit.

Who’s in the lobby?
谁在门厅
Hey, listen. Is anybody in the lobby?
听着 有人在门厅吗
Don’t look.
别看
Run!
快跑
Great!
妈的
Back here!
回这边来
Move.
让开
Let’s get moving!
我们走
Come on.
来吧
Here!
这边
Go Penguins!
前进吧企鹅
Let your hair down.
把头发放下来
Harris, that way. Go!
哈里斯 那边 走
Hey!

Harris, they’re in the subway. Harris! The subway!
哈里斯 他们在地铁里 哈里斯 地铁
Got it.
收到
They’re on the platform!
他们在站台上
Block stations in either directions!
把两边车站都封住

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!