I’m sorry.
抱歉
Now you’re apologizing.
又来道歉
You really are a gem.
你可真是个活宝
What do you want from me, Lara?
到底想我怎样 劳拉
What do I want from you? Nothing.
就你啊 什么都不想
You’re already too perfect.
你已经太完美了
You know, you never even asked me if I did it.
你都没有问过到底是不是我♥干♥的
If I killed her. Because I know you didn’t.
我有没有杀她 因为我相信你没有
Well, then you’d be wrong.
是吗 不过你错了
I’m done.
这边好了
Sir, you can’t stand there.
先生 你不能站在那里
Sir, I need you to leave the building now.
先生 现在请您离开这里
Sir?
先生
What? Shut up.
搞什么又 闭嘴
I don’t care what you say or how you say it.
我不在乎你说的什么或者你说话的方式
I don’t believe you did it.
我就不相信是你干的
And I never will.
绝不相信
I know who you are.
我知道你的为人
And I promise you
我向你承诺
this will not be your life.
你的人生不会就这样下去
Shut up!
别叫
I don’t know what’s going on, man. You done?
我不知道怎么回事 完事了吗
Everybody is out.
每个人都出去了
I gotta get back to Jimmy.
我得回吉米那去
Back away! Back away!
后退 后退
Drop the gun! Drop it!
把枪放下 放下
Put the dog away!
狗带走
You shoot the dog, I’ll kill you!
你射狗我就杀了你
You want the police here, asshole? Good idea!
你想把警♥察♥招来吗 好主意
Get in, get in, get in!
进去 进去 进去
You, too! I’m not getting in there!
你也是 我不要
Get in there!
进去
Get in! Get in! Get in!
进去 进去 进去
All right, lock it. Lock the door.
很好 锁起来 锁上门
Move! You are dead.
走 你死定了
I didn’t do anything. You brought him here!
我什么也没干 你把他给带来了
I didn’t bring him!
不是我带来的
On your knees! On the floor!
跪下 跪在地板上
All right. Where’s your money?
好了 钱在哪里
Here. It’s worth it to get rid of you.
这里 够了吧
Where’s the rest? Here.
还有呢 这
Take more. Where do you keep your money?
多拿点 你钱都放哪里
I’m gonna give my money to you. Yeah.
凭什么我会把钱白白地交给你
I’ll shoot you. You can’t even shoot a dog.
开枪打你 你连条狗都不敢射杀
I’ll kill you both! No, I’m gonna kill you both!
我杀了你们两个 错 是我杀你们两个
Just give him your money! Keep your dead bitch mouth shut!
把钱给他吧 闭上你♥他♥妈♥的狗嘴
Give him your money!
把钱给他
Jesus!
神啊
See? You ain’t gonna kill me.
看 你不会杀我
This is the worst you could do?
就这么点本事吗
Go home. I’ll come, I’ll find you and I’ll kill you.
滚回家去吧 我会去找你 宰了你
You’re wasting some good shit there!
你是在浪费一些好东西
Yeah, good shit.
好东西
High alcohol content.
富含酒精
What are you gonna do? You gonna burn me out?
想干什么 烧死我吗
Yeah. That’s what I’m gonna do.
没错 正如我想
Jesus Christ!
我的主啊
This is a meth lab, you idiot!
这是间甲安菲他明实验室 白♥痴♥
No.
不
It was.
马上就不是了
Tell me! Where’s your money?
说 钱在哪里
My kid is upstairs!
我孩子还在楼上
My kid is upstairs!
孩子在楼上
Get up! Jesus!
起来 上帝
Get up!
起来
Please.
求你了
Please, let me go, please.
放我走 求你了
Anybody here?
有人吗
Don’t leave me here.
别扔下我
I don’t wanna die here.
我不想死在这
Please!
求你
Please, get me to a hospital!
求你 去医院
I can’t breathe.
我喘不过来气
Please.
求你
I can’t breathe.
我喘不过来气
I can’t… I can’t…
我不 我不…
Get out of my way.
别挡道
What do we have? A freaking miracle.
有什么线索 真♥他♥妈♥神了
Meth lab in the basement,
地下室是间甲安菲他明实验室
the house still standing.
房♥子居然没倒
Should be just a crater.
本应是个弹坑的
We know him?
死者是?
Alex Gaidar, history of violence and drug trafficking.
亚历克斯·盖达尔 暴♥力♥犯罪与毒品交易的前科
He have a kid?
他有小孩吗
Neighbor said wife left with him last year.
邻居说他妻子去年带着孩子走了
Big surprise there.
在那可是个大新闻
And this blood,
这些血
they type it all yet?
都取样测定好了吗
No, but someone left through the back door bleeding.
还没 不过有人是从后门走的 留有血迹
Zone Three found a gunshot victim dead on a transit bench.
三号♥公园发现一名枪击遇害者死在长凳上
Hey.
嘿
I’ve just come to pick up Luke.
我来接卢克
He’s sound asleep.
他睡了
Yeah, I’ve just come to get Luke.
我来接他
John.
约翰
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Yeah. I’m fine.
没事
Hey, buddy.
宝贝
Wake up, bud, we’re going home.
醒醒 宝贝 回家了
So, what do you say?
应该说什么
Thank you, Grandma.
谢谢奶奶
I think you should give Grandma a big kiss.
是不是要给奶奶一个大大的亲亲呢
I’m too tired for kisses. Buddy.
太累了不想亲 宝贝
That’s okay. I’ll get lots of kisses next weekend.
没事 反正我下个周末会有许许多多的亲亲
We want to take him to the Fall Festival in Kutztown
我们想带他去参加库茨敦的秋祭会
where the Clydesdales are.
那里有许多的挽马
See you. Bye.
再见 拜
Bye.
拜
Hey.
嘿
Bye, Grandpa. Bye.
拜拜 爷爷 拜
Goodbye.
拜拜
Bye, Mom.
拜拜 妈妈
Bye.
拜
You’re getting sentimental in your old age.
人老了 容易伤感
Yeah.
是啊
Well, might as well have some coffee.
最好来点咖啡
Yo! Idiots!
白♥痴♥们
Can I carry him?
我可以带小熊吗
No, bud. Only what fits in the bag, all right?
不行 只能带包里能装下的
What about my pockets?
我的零花钱呢
All your pockets.
都可以带上
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
Bud? I’ll be back in a moment, okay?
我马上就回来 好吗
Okay.
好的
Hey, bud.
喂 伙计
So…
嗯…
You all right?
你还好吗
Yeah.
挺好的
They’re calling all the party animals.
他们叫上了所有派对的小动物