♪ 此时无人会打扰 ♪
♪ Nobody else will be there then. ♪
♪ 无人会打扰 ♪
♪ Nobody else will be there. ♪
♪ 此时无人会打扰 ♪
♪ Nobody else will be there then. ♪
♪ 无人会打扰 ♪
♪ Nobody else will be there. ♪
看 快看
Look it, look it!
你能排候补票吗
Well, can you get on standby?
什么时候才能到你
Jesus, well what time does that get you in?
好多胶带
That’s a lot of tape.
你有义正言辞地跟他们说过吗
Have you tried just ripping into them?
好吧 你排到了就打给我
Okay, alright. Call me if you get on.
♪ 我们每次都要 ♪
♪ Goodbyes always take us ♪
♪ 花上半小时道别 ♪
♪ Half an hour. ♪
♪ 就不能直接回家吗 ♪
♪ Can’t we just go home? ♪
♪ 此时无人会打扰 ♪
♪ Nobody else will be there then. ♪
♪ 无人会打扰 ♪
♪ Nobody else will be there. ♪
♪ 此时无人会打扰 ♪
♪ Nobody else will be there then. ♪
♪ 无人会打扰 ♪
♪ Nobody else will be there. ♪
是那家伙吗
Is that the guy?
对
Yeah.
他是剃光头了吗
Did he shave his head?
我想是吧
I guess so.
我有一阵没看到他了
I guess I haven’t seen him in a while.
他看着不是很好
He doesn’t look so good.
的确
No.
你觉得他是宿醉吗
Do you think he’s hungover?
我不知道
I don’t know.
爸比 坦纳咬我的腿
Daddy, Tanner bit my leg!
你为什么要把腿放在他的嘴边上
Why would you even have your leg near his mouth?
好的 要听话哦
Okay, be good!
你能把电♥话♥给爸比吗
Can you give the phone to daddy?
如果你需要 就去蓝色鲸鱼房♥
Yeah, if you need to, just go to the blue whale room
让孩子在那里跑一会儿
and let the kids run around.
里面挺暗的 路德可能会直接睡着
It’s so dark in there, Luther will probably just fall asleep.
我知道 我正准备拿着书去泡个澡
I know, I’m going to get in the tub with my book right now.
好
Okay.
回头见
See you then.
你好 谢谢了
Hi. Thank you!
保重
Take care.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好
Yeah.
怎么
What?
你是住在那边那栋楼里吗
Do you live in that building right over there?
对
Yes.
我觉得
I think…
我们的公♥寓♥可能是面对面的
I think our apartments might face each other.
是吗
Really?
你有一个小女儿
You have a little girl
一个小儿子 还有个婴儿
and a boy and a baby.
但愿这不会让你觉得被冒犯了
I hope that doesn’t seem creepy.
没有
No.
你的孩子们
Your children are…
真的好可爱
Really adorable.
也很搞笑
And hilarious.
我丈夫和我
My husband and I.
我丈夫
My husband…
一直病得很重
Has been really sick.
然后
And…
我们就会
We would
望过去 看看你的孩子
look over and see your kids
应该还有你和你的丈夫
and you or your husband, I guess.
夜里坐在那里喂那个小婴儿
Sitting up at night to feed the new baby.
真的
It was…
真的
It was…
有人在家吗
Hello?
你们好呀
Hi!
-妈咪好 -你好 小可爱
– Hi mommy. – Hi sweetie pie.
-怎么样 -好玩
– How was it? – Good.
是吧
Yeah?
你们干了什么
What did you do?
我们看见了一只霸王龙
We saw a Tyrannosaurus Rex!
真的吗
You did?
路德喜欢吗
Did Luther like it?
不 他哭了
No, he cried.
爹地还让我们中途停下来买♥♥奶昔
And Daddy let us stop for milkshakes.
爹地让你们中途停下来买♥♥奶昔吗
Oh, Daddy let you stop for milkshakes?
我们给路德喝了点奶昔
We gave Luther some milkshake.
你们给路德喝了点奶昔吗
You gave Luther some milkshake?
就一点点 接着他睡着了
Just a little bit! And he fell asleep.
你呢 今天一天放松得如何
How are you? How was your day off?