真是的
Oh my god…
他们都睡着了吗
Wow, are they down?
你真厉害 挺快的
Nice job. That was fast.
是啊 他们都叫累了
Yeah, they’re whooped.
他们看《内♥裤♥超人》停不下来的时候
I thought I was gonna lose it
我都以为我要发火了
when they wouldn’t quit with that Captain Underpants thing.
他们一点都不知道以前
They have no idea what it was like to grow up
挨屁♥股♥打的童年是什么样的
back when kids got spanked.
天啊
Oh, god…
看起来真好吃
That looks good.
-喝一点吧 -我不能喝
– Have a little. – No, I shouldn’t.
搞什么
What the…?
怎么了
What?
我的天
Oh my god!
我看不下去了
Oh, I can’t watch.
某人还是继续看着
As she keeps watching.
不过说真的 他们得挂个窗帘
But seriously, they need to order some drapes.
这样很不像话
It’s disgraceful.
好了 别盯着看了
Alright, stop drooling.
他们这是在给新房♥洗礼
They’re christening the new apartment.
你觉得他们真的不知道别人能看见吗
Do you think they really don’t think that people can see them?
还是说他们就很来劲
Or are they getting off on it?
我就觉得他们真的不在乎
I just think they really don’t care.
新的体♥位♥
That’s a new one.
她的韧性真好
She’s very flexible.
他的身材确实也很辣
You know, he’s really hot too.
我可没说辣 我只说韧性好
I didn’t say hot. I said flexible.
你觉不觉得我们应该关灯
Do you think we should turn out the lights?
我们为什么要关灯 我们又没做什么
Why should we turn out the lights? We’re not doing anything.
是他们在
They’re the ones who are…
稍等一下
Just one more second!
我们就快到了
We’re almost there.
-不 -好了
– No! – Alright.
抓好了
OK, just keep holding it.
不 他以为制♥作♥人就是干这种事的
No, he thinks that’s what a producer does.
快快快
Quick, quick, quick!
快快快
Quick, quick, quick!
那是因为他不知道
Well, that’s because he doesn’t know exactly
录音棚会议上都做哪些事
what happens in a studio session.
你今天怎么样 坦纳
How are you doing, Tanner?
别 别 别 进洗手间
No, no, no! Into the toilet!
感觉经营这个唱片公♥司♥的都是群小毛头
It’s like the label’s being run by freakin’ teenagers.
我知道
I know.
你还坐在婴儿车里
You’re still in here.
他干了什么
What did he do?
什么 他没进洗手间
What? He missed the toilet.
-又没进 -对 又一次
– Again? – Yes, again.
没事的
It’s okay.
我需要
Here, I need to…
不是 我喜欢这首歌♥ 也会发出来
Look, no, I love the song and I will send it.
不过说真的 我觉得他们也不在乎
But honestly, I don’t think they give two shits
我怎么想了
about what I think anymore.

Okay.
好 今晚加油
Alright. Break a leg tonight.
回头见
Laters!
抱歉
Sorry.
回头见
Laters!
你这话是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
我整个周六
I just spent my whole Saturday
都在合同和赔偿计划的事上讨价还价
haggling about contracts and recoupment schedules
而你们都在出去玩
while you guys were out having fun.
我宁愿去讨价还价赔偿计划
I would give anything to haggle about a recoupment schedule.
你为什么要在这里工作
Why are you working out here?
就是这边视频电♥话♥信♥号♥♥更好
Just the… Skype signal’s better.
你朋友都在家吗
Are your friends home?
-我的朋友 -对
– My friends? – Yeah.
街对面的
Across the street?
还是你工作太认真 把他们忘了
Or are you working too hard to notice them?
该死
Oh, shit.
好了
Alright.
好了 我可以 谢谢了
Fine, alright! I got it, thank you!
-你今天怎么回事 -你问我今天怎么回事
– Woah, what happened to you today? – What happened to me?
我今天一整天要一个人应付三个孩子
I was juggling three kids all day by myself
那是在动物园 还下着雪
at the zoo in the snow.
其中一个孩子不停 流鼻涕 拉身上
And one of them was snotty or poopy or hungry
饿了 或者一直摔跤擦到膝盖
or had a scraped knee every ‘effing second.
我昨晚只睡了四个小时
I had four hours of sleep last night!
就因为我要一直带孩子 还被吐一身
Because I was up nursing or getting spit up on.
而我回到家 我老公正在跟他那些
And then I got home and my husband is just chilling
搞音乐的兄弟们聊着
with his music bros and
还把鸟掏出来偷♥窥♥邻居
gawking at the neighbors with his dick hanging out.
小家伙们 你们先回一下房♥间吧
Hey guys, why don’t you go into your room for a little bit?
你们去吧
Here you go.
我马上就过来陪你们玩 好吗
I’ll come in and hang out in a minute, okay?
我觉得过了三个月他们应该知道
I thought after three months they’d figure out
这边还有一整栋楼的人
there’s a whole building of people who live over here.
我发誓 就像他们跟我们住在一起一样
I swear to God, it’s like they live with us.
我觉得你的反应有一点过激了
I think you might be overreacting a little.
是吗
Oh, do you?
你是不是很喜欢你在生日要的
Are you enjoying the binoculars you wanted
想在凯茨奇尔用的望远镜
for your birthday present to use in the Catskills?
我知道我已经不再年轻了
Look, I know I’m not 22
一直以来我都很累
and I’m tired all the time
我的乳♥头♥就像是
and my nipples feel like a piranha
一直在被食人鱼咬着
has been fucking gnawing at them.
不过我就是有点难过
But it’s just a little dispiriting
你被他们迷成那样
the way you’re captivated by them.
等一下 我觉得不只是我被迷住了
Wait a minute. I don’t think I’m the only one who’s captivated.
他们就像车祸 你移不开视线
They’re like a car crash that you can’t look away from.
好吧 是好看又性感的车祸
Okay, a beautiful sexy young car crash.
我没那么说
I didn’t say that!
我说真的 他们有工作吗
I mean for real, do they have jobs?
或者衣服 他们就只会办舞会
Or clothes? All they do is host dance parties
睡到中午 然后疯狂做♥爱♥
and sleep till noon and screw.
你都不知道要是你的脸一直揉在
You have no idea what it feels like to have your face constantly rubbed-
我当然知道
Yes, I do!
怎么 你以为我喜欢聊
What, you think I like talking about
路德拉了几次或者谁又睡着了
how many times Luther pooped or who’s doing drop off?
我在工作上越来越像个老家伙
And I’m becoming the old geezer at work.
我的阴毛都开始变灰了
I’ve even started getting grey pubic hairs.
我想你应该没注意到吧 毕竟你又不会注意
Which I assume you haven’t noticed because when would you?
你不是唯一一个怀念年轻的人
You’re not the only one who misses being 20.
熬个通宵
Staying up all night.
纵情欢快
Getting jiggy with it.
《纵情欢快》
Getting jiggy with it?
那首歌♥出来的时候 你朋友都还没出生
You know that song came out before your friends were born.
-确实如此 -别说了
– Well, it did! – Let’s stop talking.
过来
Come here.
Nobody Else
Will Be There – The National
♪ 你说我们并非亲密无间 ♪
♪ You said we’re not so tied together. ♪
♪ 你话中何意 ♪
♪ What did you mean? ♪
♪ 顷刻后楼梯间寻我邂逅 ♪
♪ Meet me in the stairwell in a second. ♪
♪ 我们小酌一杯 ♪
♪ For a glass of gin. ♪
♪ 此时无人会打扰 ♪
♪ Nobody else will be there then. ♪
♪ 无人会打扰 ♪
♪ Nobody else will be there. ♪
没事了
Oh, no!
♪ 能提醒我一下 你家在哪吗 ♪
♪ Can you remind me the building you live in? ♪
♪ 我这就过去 ♪
♪ I’m on my way. ♪
♪ 天气渐凉 纽约依然流光溢彩 ♪
♪ It’s getting cold again but New York’s gorgeous. ♪
♪ 坐了一整天地铁 ♪
♪ It’s a subway day. ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!