Now we’re getting somewhere.
我们有进展了
Good, now answer my question. What am doing I up here?
很好 回答我的问题 为什么叫我上来
Before Nate was killed,
内特遇害前
he told me the men involved in the fraud are from my precinct.
告诉我偷钱的人是我们分局的
Guys I know.
我认识的人
Guys I might call friends. And?
我称为朋友的人 那又怎么样
And you’re not.
你不是
When your friends betray you…
当朋友出♥卖♥♥♥你时
sometimes the only people you can trust are strangers.
唯一能信任的是陌生人
Lock the door! Get out! Get out!
锁上门 出去
Come on! Hurry up. Lock it! Hurry up! Come on!
快关门 锁上 快点
Hold it right there.
把手举起来
Beck. Beck, what happened? I’ve lost him! He’s gone back in!
贝克 怎么回事 他回去了
Come on! Go, go, go!
快走 快走
Get up! Get up!
起来 起来
Drop the guns! Drop them!
把枪扔掉 扔掉
Put it down!
扔掉
You are jeopardizing the life of this hostage!
你们在危害人♥质♥的生命
Drop your gun! Drop your weapon!
把枪丢掉 把枪丢掉
Sniper team, can anyone see Roman?
狙击小组 看见罗曼了吗
Look for the one-shot.
找机会干掉他
We have the target acquired.
已看见目标
Put it down! Drop the weapon!
把枪丢掉 把枪丢掉
Drop your weapon now!
把枪丢掉
Drop it now, Danny!
把枪放下 丹尼
Drop the gun! Drop it!
放下枪 放下
Put it down! Now!
快放下枪
Put it down, Danny.
把枪放下 丹尼
Drop it! You’re gonna get this man killed!
放下武器 你们会让这个人送命
Drop your weapon!
放下武器
Put your gun down!
放下武器
Tell him! Tell him, Frost!
命令他 弗罗斯
Put the gun down now!
快把枪放下
Drop your weapon!
丢掉你的枪
Green light. Take the subject out.
绿灯 消灭目标
I can’t believe this.
我真不敢相信
Palermo, take the subject out.
巴勒莫 消灭目标
Palermo, take the subject out!
巴勒莫 消灭目标
Copy. Don’t tell me fucking “copy”!
明白 别跟我说”明白”
Pull the fucking trigger! Copy.
快开枪 明白
I cannot take the shot.
我不能开枪
Pull the fucking trigger.
命令你开枪
Negative, sir, I cannot take this shot. Have a heart!
不行 长官 我不能开枪 振作起来
Fuck!
见鬼
Palermo, bring it in. You’re relieved.
巴勒莫退下 解除你的任务
Kick it!
踢过来
Looks like the HT’s speech worked. Stand back.
看来他的演讲奏效了 走开
We have this.
我们能行
Is this your command or is it his?
你是指挥还是他是指挥
You had him distracted.
你分散了他的注意力
We saw an opportunity to end this.
我们找到机会了结此事
We had to take it.
我们必须这么作
No. You put me and those hostages at risk.
你让我和人♥质♥的生命受到危胁
That’s what you did, and that’s not how I work. First, we talk.
那不是我的方式 应先谈判
It was my call.
是我的命令
We don’t feel this man can be talked down.
我们觉得此人不可能被说服
Oh, really? I’ve been here a half-hour!
是吗 我来了才半个小时
How do you know that?
你怎么知道行不通
With all due respect, sir…
怒我直言 先生
l have kept a zero casualty rate for five years…
我保持着5年谈判零伤亡的纪录
because this kind of action is a last resort.
因为这种行动是最后手段
This is not your command, Sabian.
这里不归你指挥 塞比安
Yeah, that’s right.
没错
My command is to get those people out safely.
可是我有责任就是救那些人出来
That’s my command!
这是我的命令
You don’t know this man, lieutenant!
你不了解这个人 警长
He’s manipulating this situation.
他操纵了整个局势
Look what he did to Palermo.
巴勒莫就受了他的影响
He’s gonna fuck with every single fucking one of you…
他会将所有人各个击破
if we give him enough time, and he knows you’ll do it.
如果给他足够时间 他知道你能办到
He knows how you fucking work.
他熟悉你的工作
He’s got a point, Sabian.
他说的有道理 塞比安
We do have a chain of command.
我们有我们的指挥系统
Your chain of command has just given Danny two more hostages.
你的指挥系统多给了他两名人♥质♥
Officers. You gonna take responsibility if he takes one of them out?
警员 他若杀掉其中一个 你负责吗
Because I don’t!
反正我不负责!
They’re just waiting to take this over. You want that to happen?
他们等着接手呢 你想这样吗
This is gonna be very easy for you.
你可以做个简单决定
Roman asked for me and he’s gonna get me.
罗曼要我来 我会跟他谈
We’re gonna do it my way or I walk.
要么按我的方法 要么我走
I got no truck with leaving you with this responsibility.
我很乐意马上离开把责任留给你
Now, it’s your decision,
现在由你选择
or they’re gonna fucking take it over.
或让他们接管这里的一切
You have command for now.
现在由你指挥
But I’m still the ranking officer on the scene…
但我仍是现场最高♥官♥衔
and I will be watching.
我有监督权
Good. You watch. Now do me a favor.
好 你来监督 现在给我个支持
Please introduce me to our team.
劳驾把我介绍给我的队员
Attention…
都听着
this is your chief, Al Travis.
我是艾尔·特拉维斯局长
I would like to introduce you to the negotiator,
向你们介绍谈判专家
Chris Sabian…
克瑞斯·塞比安
who, as of now, has full command.
从现在起 他全权负责指挥
My name is Chris Sabian,
我是克瑞斯·塞比安
and as of right now, all decisions go through me.
即刻起所有决定要经我批准
No order is valid unless I give it.
不是我下的命令一概无效
No action is taken unless prior approved by me.
未经我批准不得采取任何行动
I know we understand each other and that we’ll work together…
相信我们能很好配合 共同努力
to try to end this safely and quickly.
安全 迅速地解决此事
It didn’t work, Beck! I’m still alive, motherfucker!
没有打中 贝克 我还活着
Danny, it’s Chris.
丹尼 我是克瑞斯
Danny, Danny, listen to me.
丹尼 听我说
Pick up the radio and talk to me, man.
拿起对讲机跟我谈
Stand back. Back. Back. Move back.
退后 退后
Nothing! Look!
我没事 看
You guys with the cameras, you get that?
拿摄像机的都拍下来了
All I asked for was more time,
我只要求多一点时间
and they tried to take me out!
他们就想杀死我
It is the policy of the Chicago police…
这就是芝加哥警方
to resolve all hostage situations…
解决人♥质♥危机的原则
with the utmost regard for the preservation of life!
最大限度保护人的生命
Get his wife. We might need her.
去叫他妻子 我们可能需要她
You want my blood?
你们想杀我吗
Take my blood! Come on!
那就杀吧 来吧
Here it is! Take it!
我在这里 开枪吧
Chief, they have a shot. We can end it here.
他们瞄准了 马上可以结束
No one takes that shot. No one!
不许开枪
You wanna shoot him on television?
你想在电视前打死他
Move the crowd. I want the area clear.
让人群后退 远离大楼
Go ahead, take my blood!
动手打死我吧
Go ahead, take the shot!
开枪吧
Danny!
丹尼
I’m getting too close to the truth…
我离真♥相♥只有一步之遥
and they wanna kill me…
所以他们要杀掉我
just like they killed Nate!
像杀掉内特那样
Chief, give me the order. Give the fucking order!
局长 下令开枪 下令吧
Wait. Do not take the shot!
等等 不准开枪
What am I gonna have to do to be heard, huh?
我要怎么做他们才肯听我说
Am I gonna have to hurt somebody to get respect?
非要逼我伤人才能得到尊重
Well, all right! All right, I will!
好吧 好吧 我会的