Then they took my badge.
后来收走我的警徽
Then you guys.
现在是你们
Next…
下一步
they were gonna take away my wife by sending me to prison.
他们要送我进监狱 让我失去妻子
And that…
这回
I cannot take.
我忍♥无可忍♥
I can’t live without…
没她我活不下去
Put yourself in my position.
你们设身处地想想
What else could I do?
我还能怎么办
Get word out to our team.
通知所有队员
We’re switching to frequency three now.
改用第3频道
Yes, sir. Run.
是 长官 快
I tried to tell everyone I was being set up,
我想告诉大家我被陷害
but no one wanted to listen.
可没人愿意听
Well, now you have no choice.
现在由不得你们
You got to listen, because we’re not leaving here…
你们必须听 因为我们要待在这里
until I find out who set me up.
直到查出陷害我的人
Let me warn you:
我警告你们
Whoever killed Nate is frightened that…
杀害内特的凶手
Niebaum might know something.
担心尼鲍姆知道底细
They’re going to try and end this quickly.
他们想尽快了结此事
Another warning:
另一个警告
I know the rules of engagement, so don’t test me.
我知道交战原则 所以别试探我
You got four minutes to get Sabian here…
你们还有4分钟让塞比安赶到
or you’ll find out just how serious I really am.
否则就会知道我不是虚张声势
I want you to look me in the eye, Niebaum.
看着我的眼睛告诉我
Right here.
看着我
Now, tell me…
现在 告诉我
when did you find out Nate was investigating the fund?
你何时发现内特在调查基金
I first found that Nathan was conducting the investigation…
我第一次发现内特在调查是
after I spoke with you after he was killed.
跟你谈过话后 他被杀后
You’re lying. And I know you’re lying.
你撒谎 我知道你撒谎
Oh, you know it, huh? You can read my mind, Roman, is that it?
你知道 罗曼 你能看透我想什么
No, I’m not. I’m reading your eyes.
不 我会看你的眼睛
The eyes can’t lie.
眼睛不会撒谎
Didn’t you know what I was doing?
不知道我是干哪行的吗
A quick lesson in lying. See, this is what us real cops do.
我教你一个警♥察♥使用的识别谎言的方法
We study liars.
我们研究撒谎的人
Example:
例如
If I ask you a question about something visual,
我若问你视觉类问题
like your favorite color…
比如你最喜欢的颜色
and your eyes go up and to the left…
你的眼睛会向上看左边
neurophysiology tells us that your eyes go that in that direction…
神经生理学家说眼睛转向那方向
because you’re accessing the visual cortex.
因为你在进入视觉皮层
Therefore, you’re telling the truth.
因此 你说的是实话
If your eyes go up and right…
如果眼睛向上看右边
you access the creative centers of the brain…
表示你进入大脑想像中心
and we know you’re full of shit.
我们知道你在胡扯
Now, let’s try this again.
现在 让我们再试一次
What’s your favorite television show?
你最喜欢的电视节目是什么
I’m not gonna play your stupid fucking game, okay, Roman?
我不跟你玩这种愚蠢的游戏 罗曼
Oh, why, Niebaum?
为什么 尼鲍姆
You afraid we’ll catch you in a lie?
害怕我们揭穿你撒谎
When did you find out Nate was investigating the fund?
你什么时候发现内特调查基金
Ahem. After I spoke with you.
和你谈过以后
That is a fucking lie…
他在撒谎
if I’ve ever seen one! Fuck you!
鬼也看得出 靠
I never blinked my eyes! You didn’t have to blink.
我根本没眨眼睛 不用眨眼睛
Your body language says you’re lying.
你的肢体语言表明你有撒谎
He’s nervous, Danny. What do you expect?
他紧张 丹尼 你还想要他怎样
Shut up, Frost! You know how this works!
闭嘴 弗罗斯 你知道这很灵
It’s not just your eyes, Niebaum. It’s everything.
不只眼睛 尼鲍姆 还有别的
If you cough, sneeze, uh,
咳嗽 打喷嚏
cross your legs, scratch your ass…
交叉腿 挠屁♥股♥
they’re all telltale signs. You can’t cheat.
都是提示 你骗不了人
You can stare at me with those dead-ass eyes of yours all you want.
你可以用那死鱼眼瞪我
You can’t beat the system.
可你违背不了规律
One last question:
最后一个问题
Do you know who killed Nate?
是谁杀了内特
You.
是你
I don’t know. I couldn’t tell. Up, down, right, left….
我看不出来 上下左右
So, what now? Card tricks?
这是什么 扑克戏法
Shut the fuck up, Niebaum!
闭嘴 尼鲍姆
You knew Nate was investigating the fund and…
你知道内特在调查基金
you killed him.
就杀了他
You could’ve ended this,
你能结束这一切
but I guess you don’t want to.
可你大概不愿意
That’s too bad.
太糟了
That’s really too bad, Rudy…
真的很糟糕 鲁迪
because Danny Roman was just starting to like you.
因为丹尼·罗曼开始喜欢你了
Well, tell Danny Roman to hold the fuck on.
告诉丹尼·罗曼等一下
Danny.
丹尼
Danny, you don’t wanna do this.
丹尼 你不想这么做
How do you know?
你怎么知道
If you think I could kill Nate,
如果你认为我能杀内特
how the fuck do you know I don’t wanna do this?
怎么知道我不会杀别人
Yeah? Danny Roman?
喂 丹尼·罗曼
This is Chris Sabian here.
我是克瑞斯·塞比安
Ah, good timing, Chris. You made it just in time.
来得正好 克瑞斯 你来得很及时
Well, I got lucky. Traffic was light.
我运气不错 没堵车
Glad you accepted my invitation.
很高兴你接受我的邀请
I wouldn’t have missed it for the world.
说什么我也不能错过
What’s it been, Danny? Two years?
有两年没见了吧
Yeah. Not since both our teams showed up for that gig on the north side.
是的 自从那次两个组在北区碰上后
You pulled rank and ran my boys out of there.
你的级别高把我们赶走了
Two negotiators on the same site never work.
两个谈判专家在一起没法干
So, what’s this, then?
那这算什么
The, uh, exception that disproves the rule?
更正谬论的一个例外
Look, you do your job, I do mine…
你干好你的活 我♥干♥好我的
maybe we both walk out in one piece.
也许我们都能活着出去
Here’s the million-dollar question.
问你一个关键问题
Why you?
为什么要找你
Exactly.
没错
I got my reasons. I don’t wanna go into them now.
我有我的原因 现在不想说
We’ll talk about that later.
以后会告诉你
This is our first date, Chris.
这是初次约会 克瑞斯
The courting period.
我不想失礼
So, what do guys like you do when you’re not talking guys like me down?
劝说我这种人无效时 你会干些什么
Well, I, uh… I’m a homebody,
我是个很顾家的人
Danny. I spend a lot of time with my family.
通常会和家人待在一起
My, um, kid.
我的孩子
I, uh, read a lot of books.
我看很多书
I, um, watch a lot of old movies. AMC.
还看了很多老电影 电影频道
You got a satellite?
你有卫星天线吗
They show all those old, uh, Westerns.
他们播放很多老片 西部片
Westerns? Heh.
西部片
I like comedies, myself.
我喜欢看喜剧片
I did like Shane though. That’s a good one.
不过我喜欢”原野奇侠” 是部好片
Uh, Shane. Now, that’s a good one…
“原野奇侠” 那是部好电影
but, uh, l’d have picked one where…
可我更喜欢看
the hero lives at the end, you know?
英雄活到最后的电影
Like, uh, Rio Bravo or Red River.
例如”好汉利奥”或”红河”
You’re talking about the wrong movie.
你记错了
Shane lives. At the end of it,
西恩没死 最后
he’s riding off and that kid, uh, Brandon…
他骑马离去 那个孩子 布兰顿
De Wilde.
德怀尔
Brandon’s De Wilde’s calling his name:
对 布兰顿·德怀尔喊
“Shane, come back! Shane!”
“西恩 回来 西恩”
I’m sorry to tell you this, but Shane died.
对不起 我得告诉你西恩死了
You never see Shane dead. That’s an assumption.
你没看见西恩死 那是个假设

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!