We need to talk. Go ahead, talk.
我要跟你谈谈 你说吧
I wanna know what’s going on.
我要知道是怎么回事
You killed your partner and you’re about to be formally indicted for it.
你杀了你的搭档 你将被正式起诉
You’re not answering my question.
你没有回答我的问题
Nate told me you were involved. I wanna know how.
内特说你也有份 我要知道
Look me in the eye and tell me you weren’t involved.
看着我的眼睛 说你没干
Look me in the eye! God damn it!
看着我的眼睛
Look you in the eye for what?
看着你的眼睛干什么
Lookit, why don’t you tell it to the judge?
你为什么不把这故事讲给法官听
All right? We’re finished. Get him out of here.
好吧 我们谈完了 叫他出去
You’re not doing this! Look, you. Go!
你不能这样做 混♥蛋♥
Roman.
罗曼
No!

Aah! Fuck.
混♥蛋♥
Lock the door. Lock it!
锁门 锁上
Don’t make things worse than they already are.
不要错上加错
Just put the gun down now. You, sit your ass down.
快把枪放下 你 坐下
Sit! Okay, man, you got it.
坐下 好 我听你的
This is my life here, Niebaum.
这关系到我的一生 尼鲍姆
I want some answers. I don’t have any answers.
告诉我答案 我没有答案给你
Put the gun down and leave.
把枪放下快出去
You don’t feel like talking?
你不想说
We’re gonna stay here until you do.
不说谁也别想走
It’s your choice…
你看着办
because I’m not going to jail today.
因为今天我不想进监狱
Move!

Go! Go!

All right. Come on!
好吧 - 快点
Drop your weapon.
把枪放下
ALL: Drop it, Danny. Guns down.
放下枪 丹尼 放下枪
Drop the weapon. Drop it.
放下武器 放下
That wasn’t an accident.
这只是警告
And neither will the next one that goes in your head.
下一枪将打在你头上
Now get down here, now. Come on!
下来 快点!
All right, everybody in here march over to that desk over there.
所有人到桌子那边去
Put your guns, cuffs, keys, everything…
把枪 手铐 钥匙 所有东西
on this desk and get out of here. Let’s go. Move! Move it!
放在桌子上 赶快出去 动作快点
Take it easy. Danny.
快点 丹尼
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
The call’s out on the city-wide.
全城警♥察♥都听到了通知
See what they’re making me do?
我这是被他们逼的
Danny, what the fuck are you doing? You just got married, man.
丹尼 不要胡来 你才结婚
Think about Karen.
替凯伦想想
I am thinking about Karen.
我是在替凯伦着想
And now that I think about it, I’m glad you’re here.
考虑到这点 我很高兴你来了
You just raised the ante.
你提高了赌注
Join the party. God, Danny, this is crazy.
你也过来 丹尼 你疯了
Take your guns off. Put them on this table now!
拿出你的枪 放在桌子上
I know you heard me say both of them.
你知道我说的是两支
Danny, listen to me.
丹尼 你听我说
It’s not too late to stop this.
现在罢手还不晚
You trying to talk me down? That it?
你想说服我放弃 是吗
Danny, this is crazy. This isn’t helping you.
丹尼 这很不理智 解决不了问题
Me and him have nothing to do with this. Right.
我和他与这件事无关 对
I’ve known you 20 years. What are you doing?
我们相识20年 你要干什么
I know I made you stay, Frost,
我让你留下来
but you cannot monopolize the conversation.
可你不能发号♥施令
You’re not the scene commander here. I am. You.
现在这里的指挥不是你 是我
You’re Niebaum’s secretary, right? What’s your name?
你是尼鲍姆的秘书 叫什么名字
My name’s Maggie, and I’m his assistant.
我叫麦琪 是他的助理
Maggie, don’t be scared.
麦琪 你别害怕
I’m somewhat familiar with situations like this, all right?
这种局面我经历过很多
I’m not scared.
我不怕
I’ve been mugged twice, once at gunpoint.
我遇上过两次抢劫 有一次被枪指着
Guns are not new to me…
我见过枪
but l’d rather avoid them if I get the chance.
可若有机会我宁愿避开枪
Well, I don’t think you’re gonna have that chance this time, Maggie.
我想这次你没有机会 麦琪
And if you’re Niebaum’s assistant,
你是尼鲍姆的助手
you have everything to do with this.
你和这件事有很大关系
But not me, bro. Okay? I don’t work for this pig.
我没有 我不是这头猪的手下
I’m not a cop. You’re Rudy Timmons.
我不是警♥察♥ 我知道你是鲁迪·狄蒙斯
You’re a rat for the rat squad. You don’t remember me?
为小人工作的小人 不认识我了
I arrested you in ’92 for credit-card fraud.
你92年因信♥用♥卡♥诈骗被我逮捕
Oh, shit. Yeah, wow. Yeah, I remember you.
对 我想起来了
I remember you. Hey, man!
我记得你
Last time I saw you, you were a clean- cut boy in blue.
上次见面你是穿蓝制♥服♥的瘦小伙
What happened to you, man?
你出什么事了
That’s what we’re here to find out, Rudy.
这正是我要搞明白的 鲁迪
Air 1 , realize the location.
空中警♥察♥1号♥ 熟悉地型
I wonder if they’re out there.
不知他们在不在外面
Your partners, Niebaum.
你的同伙 尼鲍姆
The guilty ones.
真正的罪犯
My guys.
我要找的人
They’ll come, you know.
他们快来了
Scared shitless l’ll get the truth out of you and try and stop them.
怕我让你说出真♥相♥ 一定要阻止我
And if they can’t get me, they’ll kill you.
如果他们杀不了我 就会灭你口
Goddamn it. Have them clear the perimeter and start evac.
该死 叫他们拉警戒线疏散人群
I don’t want anything moving on that fucking river!
河上船只马上离开
Locate the phone panel. Lock down the elevator.
找出电♥话♥总线 关闭电梯
Have these guys clear the stairwell.
清理楼梯
Have Unit 2 hold outside lnternal Affairs.
派第2小组守住监察部门口
You got it. Come on.
明白 跟我来
Chief? Christ, they’re here already.
长官 天哪 记者已经到了
Set up command on that barge over there so the press can’t get to us.
把指挥部设在船上 躲开媒体
What do you got for me?
情况怎么样
We locked down the elevators from the 20th floor down.
20层以下电梯都锁上了
Beck. Let’s get the phones hooked up.
贝克 接通电♥话♥
I got a real concern.
我很担心
He knows our tactics and we got a lot of real estate to lock down.
他了解我们的策略 要封锁的地方很多
Do we have the manpower?
人手够吗
We got personnel from six different districts…
6个分局派了人支援
but he’s still gonna try and control the environment.
他仍会设法控制局面
We’ll just see who wins the race.
等着瞧这回谁赢
Perpetrator is an expert marksman.
罪犯是神枪手
He’s an expert in explosives and tactics.
战术专家 精通炸♥药♥
Gentlemen, play this by the numbers.
大家不得轻举妄动 提高警惕
Maintain your fields of fire.
随时准备开枪
Elevators.
电梯
Fucking Roman’s up there, man.
那边是罗曼
He’s got Frost inside.
他劫持了弗罗斯
See a chance to end this, we take him out.
找机会一枪打死他
We’re blind and he’s seeing 20-20.
我们是瞎子 他看得一清二楚
Intel? Yeah.
特工 是的
I want visuals and audio set up from 1 9 and 21 .
打开19-21层的监视监听系统
Yes, sir. – Farley, you’re negotiating.
是的 长官 法利 你和他谈判
He’ll eat Farley up. Commander, uh…
他能吃了法利 局长
if you wanna talk to him….
你要是想跟他谈
You can’t handle it, I won’t have a choice.
你要不能解决他 我自己来
Get him locked down first.
先把他锁定
In the meantime, Farley, get on the fucking phone.
同时法利给他打电♥话♥
Someone locate the building engineer. Right away.
去找大楼工程师 马上
Oh, boy.
天哪
Chief Travis.
特拉维斯局长
Special Agents Grey, this is Moran.
我是特工格瑞 他是莫兰
We’re the FBl negotiators.
我们是联邦调查局谈判专家
It’s a federal building. It’s our jurisdiction.
政♥府♥大楼是我们的管辖区
He’s one of ours. We got this.
他是我们的人 由我们处理
Fine with us. For now.
我们暂时先不插手
Chief. We got eyes.
局长 我们可以看到了
Son of a bitch. Go to Camera 2.
臭小子 2号♥探头

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!