I need an air unit deployed to the 1 300 block of Addison.
派空中分队到艾迪逊大街1300号♥
Have available HBT units meet me at the corner of Addison and Iroquois.
派特别行动队到艾迪逊街口与我汇合
I also need an HPT supervisor to clear the building.
需要一名队长继续清查市府大楼
Copy. Will relay.
明白
Come on, Danny, there’s nothing here. It’s over.
行了 丹尼 什么也没有 结束了
That’s it, I’m taking you in, man. You had your chance.
我带你去自首 还有机会
Look, look. Don’t screw me now.
现在不要背叛我
You said you were gonna give me time.
你说了给我时间
Now, look. I know these are the bastards that killed Nate.
我知道是他们杀了内特
Now, all I need…
我现在只需要
is two minutes. Just two minutes and your radio, all right?
2分钟和你的对讲机 可以吗
I can make this work. Come on!
我能成功 给我
Hold it right there, Hellman.
站住别动 赫尔曼
You come down this hallway, I’ll shoot you one by one.
你们过来 我就一个个杀了你们
HELLDanny. Danny Roman.
丹尼 丹尼·罗曼
Come on, it’s all over, huh?
都结束了
You’ll do a little time.
你只要坐几年牢
Karen will be taken care of, okay?
凯伦会有人照顾
Nobody gets hurt.
没人会受伤害
All right? Come on. Surrender.
好吗 投降吧
Surrender, my ass.
投降个屁
I’ve got two disks with your voices on them. Nate’s taps.
我有两张磁盘 上面有你的声音 是内特录下的
Come on down the hall!
来吧
I got 15 shots here. That’s five apiece.
我有15发子弹 每人5发
HELLWhatever you’re trying to pull, Roman, it’s not gonna work.
无论你耍什么花招都没有用了 罗曼
Stop this shit and come out before someone gets killed.
趁还没死人 别再闹了 出来吧
Look, I know somebody else was in charge.
我知道有人主使
You couldn’t have pulled this off yourself.
你们自己偷不了那么多钱
Danny, man, you got this all wrong.
丹尼 你全弄错了
No, I got it right.
我没错
Is that why you sound so nervous, Argento?
你很紧张 阿尔金托
You killed Niebaum and Nate?
是你杀了尼鲍姆和内特
Danny, that’s absurd!
这太荒唐了
Come on. You know your guys out there…
他们会让你
gonna leave you hanging for murder one while they plea down.
被处死以换取减刑
Make a deal for yourseIf while you stilI can, Argento.
趁还来得及为自己留条活路 阿尔金托
Danny, I swear to you we don’t know what you’re talking about.
丹尼 我发誓我们听不懂你在说什么
All right, play dumb.
好吧 装傻
How could you dumb fucks let somebody get you on tape?
你们怎么会傻到让人录了音
Come on. Listen to you. Why don’t you stop this shit and come out?
别胡说了 快投降
All right, keep talking, asshole. You’ve already done everything wrong.
你继续骗 反正已经全做错了
You left me alive, me against you, and I won.
你让我活着 我跟你们斗 并且我赢了
Hey, fuck you, huh? Fuck you!
混♥蛋♥ 混♥蛋♥
Let me tell you something:
我告诉你
I don’t give a fuck what kind of evidence you got. Know why?
我不怕你有什么鬼证据
Because you’re not gonna make it out of here alive, motherfucker!
因为我不会让你活着出去
Stand down.
退下
Put your weapons down and move your asses out of here now.
你们把枪放下 都出去
Frost? Yeah. Danny, it’s me, Frost.
弗罗斯 丹尼 是我
Yeah, Danny, I’m ordering them off.
我命令他们出去
I’m locking them out now.
把他们锁在外面
It’s just you and me, buddy.
只剩下你和我
You hear that, Danny?
听见了吗 丹尼
They’re gone.
他们走了
Listen, Danny…
听着 丹尼
I know you’re scared.
我知道你很害怕
I know you don’t trust anyone.
我知道你不相信任何人
A lot of shit went down.
发生了太多事
I don’t even understand some of it myself.
有些事连我自己也不明白
Come on out, Danny. You have my support.
出来吧 我支持你
Any evidence you have, let’s just bring it out there.
你有什么证据 拿出来吧
Hey, Frost. Come on.
弗罗斯 过来
What the hell are you doing here, Sabian?
你在这里干什么 塞比安
Finishing what you started.
干♥你♥要干的事
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Roman is going out with me.
我带罗曼出去投降
No one else. Alone. We can’t trust anyone else.
就我俩 我们不相信其他人
Yeah, that’s right.
说的对
We don’t know who to trust, do we?
我们不知道该相信谁
Do you like Westerns, Frost?
爱看西部片吗 弗罗斯
What’s the fuck is that supposed to mean?
问这是什么意思
I like Westerns. I can’t get enough of them.
我爱看西部片 百看不厌
Watch them all the time.
一直都在看
My favorites have always been where the hero dies at the end.
我最爱看最后英雄壮烈牺牲
You remember Shane, Danny? What?
记得原野奇侠吗 丹尼 什么
I think you’re right. Shane died at the end.
你说的对 最后西恩死了
So you killed Nathan, I killed Danny…
所以你杀了内特 我杀了丹尼
and now my hands are just as dirty as yours…
现在我的手和你的一样脏
only I still have the evidence…
只是我手里有证据
so I’d say I’m in a very good position to negotiate.
所以我是谈判占上风的一方
So you wanna deal?
想做交易
You deal with me.
跟我谈吧
There’s a time limit on these negotiations
谈判时间有限
because we’re about to be interrupted…
马上会有干扰
so let’s do this quickly. I want in.
咱们开门见山 分我一份
Sixty percent of everything you’ve taken.
你们所有非法所得的60%
I can’t give you what I don’t have.
我不能给你 我没有的
You see, I spent a lot of my take.
我那份已花掉很多
I don’t know how much Allen, Hellman and Argento have.
不知道埃伦和阿尔金托还剩多少
We used a lot of it to set Roman up.
陷害罗曼用了不少
All right. Fifty percent of what you don’t have.
那好吧 要你剩下的50%
You should’ve been a negotiator.
你应该当谈判专家
Right.

I want all the evidence destroyed.
我要消毁所有证据
Deal.
成交
This is everything, huh?
全都在这里
What do you think?
你说呢
Danny Roman’s been shot.
丹尼·罗曼中弹
He’s dead.
他死了
Let’s get you some help.
我叫人来帮你
Come on. Here we go.
起来 扶着我
That’s it. Come on.
我们走
There you go.
这边走
We got an officer down in here!
有警员受伤
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
If you give up the right to remain silent…
如果你放弃这个权利
anything you say can be used against you…
你所说的一切将被用于
No, no, no…
不 不
You’re not gonna get off that easy.
不能这么便宜了你
Karen, wait.
凯伦 等等
Get some help here.
来人帮忙
We got an injured cop here.
有警员受伤
Give me your hand.
握住我的手
Danny, you know what I thought.
知道我怎么想的
I’m sorry.
对不起
Sorry about that.
对不起了
Nice bluff, Chris.
好计谋 克瑞斯
Well, it worked.
起作用了
Anyway, I figured you’d rather be shot by me than by him.
我想与他相比 你宁可挨我一枪
Yeah.
是啊
Here’s the one demand I didn’t meet yet.
你有个要求我刚办到
Nice talking to you, lieutenant.
很高兴能与你交谈 警长
Thanks.
谢谢
Let’s get him out of here.
送他去医院
Eagle, make sure this location is secured.
伊戈尔 封锁这个地区
I want this street cleared, right now!
确保整条街道路通畅
Got an ambulance coming through here.
有救护车要通过
Move it!
走吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!