Danny, listen to me. Don’t do that.
丹尼 听我说 你不要那么做
Don’t take this to the next level.
不要让事情进一步恶化
Can he fucking hear me?
你能听见吗
Does he have a radio?
他有没有对讲机
Think you can come in here and just shoot me, huh?
你想冲进来杀死我
They send you to kill me and you just do it?
他们派你来杀我你就来了
You just think you can get away with it?
你以为杀了我就能转身跑掉
I know you’re one of them. I know you are.
我知道你是他们一伙的 我知道你是
Now you’re gonna fucking pay for doing that!
你要为你对我做的事付出代价
Danny. Danny, do not hurt anyone.
丹尼 不要伤害任何人
Do not do that, all right?
不要那么做
I am in command here.
现在这里由我负责
No one is gonna breach. No one is gonna come in.
不会再发动攻击 不会再有人进去
No one is gonna do anything without my authority.
没有我的命令不会采取行动
I’m in control here.
现在由我指挥
You are not in control!
你指挥不了
They are! They’re not listening to you, Chris.
是他们 他们不会听你的 克瑞斯
So I’m gonna show them why they should!
我要让他们知道应该听你的
One of the son- of- a- bitches you sent in is about to die!
他们派来杀我的一个混♥蛋♥要死了
And every time you try to come in, this will happen!
下次再想进来 还是同样下场
Now move! Move!

Get in there. Get in there!
进去
Down! Down!
跪下
Are you one of them, Scott?
你是他们一伙的 斯科特?
One of the men that set me up?
和他们一起陷害我
Is that why you want me dead?
为这个你要杀我
It’s me, Karen.
丹尼 我是凯伦
Danny, please talk to me.
丹尼 请回答
Oh, my God.
天呐
Do not come in here again.
不许你们再进来
Karen, I’m sorry.
凯伦 对不起
Cut the electric. Cut it now.
切断电源 马上切断
After hours of little action,
经过几个小时标准解救行动之后
we’ve witnessed a flurry of activity…
刚才市政大楼20层
on the 20th floor of the Chicago administration building.
发生短暂骚乱
And it looks like there’s a little more action going on now.
看来下面还会有更多的行动
They’ve cleared the barricades.
他们移开路障
Looks like plainclothes… Actually, those are federal sedans…
几辆看似普通的车
FBI agents, in fact, arriving on the scene.
载着联邦特工抵达现场
This is a major development for this story,
这是本次事件的一个很大进展
because up until now…
因为到目前为止
this negotiation has been handled by the Chicago police department.
谈判一直由芝加哥警方单独进行
With the arrival of the feds, they are either coming to aid in the negotiation…
联邦调查局可能是来协助谈判
or perhaps, more likely, to take over the negotiations.
也可能更像是来接管谈判
But that is all speculation to this point.
不过这只是猜想
All we know is that they are now on the scene…
只知道他们到达现场
and we’ll have to wait and see….
我们等待并关注
What have you done, Danny?
你干了什么 丹尼
Danny, you just fucked yourseIf completely. You killed a cop!
你把自己彻底毁了 你杀了警♥察♥
You killed an innocent man!
你杀了一个无辜的人
He wasn’t innocent.
他不是无辜的
He’s one of them. He tried to kill me.
是他们一伙的 他要杀我
I told you all when I came in here…
进来时我说过
I wasn’t leaving till I got the truth.
不搞清♥真♥♥相♥我不会离开
I don’t care how long it takes.
无论需要在这里待多久
You could’ve prevented this.
你本可以避免这些
Why don’t you just tell him something, Niebaum?
你干嘛不告诉他 尼鲍姆
Why don’t you just fucking tell him anything?
你就对他说点什么吧
Inspector?
督察
Five years, Maggie.
5年了 麦琪
You must know something.
你不会一无所知
Please, inspector. Maggie.
说吧 督察 麦琪
He already lied when he knew it would cost someone their life.
他明知有人会送命 仍坚持撒谎
Now, if you know something, anything, you tell me now.
你若知道什么 现在就告诉我
He keeps all his personal files on the computer.
他将所有私人资料存在电脑里
I’m not supposed to know about them, but I do.
我不该知道这些 可我知道
There’s a lot of stuff on there. Probably could help you.
里面很多东西 可能对你有帮助
Frost.
弗罗斯
Unlock yourself. Get the computer.
打开手铐去搬电脑
I just saw your troops moving in.
我看见你们的人到了
I don’t want a situation where you and the ATF take over the situation…
我不想让你们 在没有证据的情况下
without any fucking evidence whatsoever.
把事情弄得不可收拾
I don’t want you going in.
我不能让你们派人进去
I want a guarantee before the press starts that I have an hour.
这事上各大报纸前我只有1小时
Phone’s ringing. I know.
来电♥话♥了 我知道
Another hour. I want a guarantee.
我要你们保证再给我1小时
You gonna answer the phone?
你接不接电♥话♥
Yes. Thank you. You have one shot.
好的 谢谢 最后一次
Are you gonna get that or what?
你究竟接还是不接
Yes. Sorry to interrupt. What took you so long?
喂 抱歉打扰 这么久才接电♥话♥
I’m busy. Busy?
我很忙 很忙
A piece of advice:
给你个忠告
Never keep a hostage-taker waiting. It pisses him off.
别让挟持者久等 他会憋急的
Relax. He’ll call back.
放心 他会再打
Who the fuck you think you’re dealing with…?
你以为你在对谁
If you have a problem, lieutenant,
你若有困难
maybe you wanna let us handle this.
可以让我们处理
Tell him I’m on my way up. Please, tell him.
告诉他我这就上去
Farley, get the phone. Yeah.
法利 接电♥话♥ 是
Sabian… No, it’s Far…
塞比安 不 我是法
Danny, Chris is on his way up.
丹尼 克瑞斯上去了
We need to reopen negotiations.
我们需要重新开始谈判
I’m sorry. You want something from me?
什么 你有求于我
I want the electricity turned back on.
我要求给我恢复供电
You want something…
你在向我寻求
from me?
帮助
You think killing a man gives you the power to negotiate?
你以为杀人能增加谈判筹码
Why is that, Danny Roman?
为什么 丹尼·罗曼
Because you think you know me?
你以为你了解我
Because you think you can trust me?
以为你能信任我
You think you know what I’m gonna do,
以为你知道我会怎么做
that I’m gonna give you time?
我会为你争取时间?
Don’t you fucking count on it.
别指望这能帮你
Right now, I’m the only thing between you…
现在只有我一人站在你和
and an army that’s just itching to walk in here and take you out.
一支急于冲进来杀你的部队之间
So you tell me something, Danny.
丹尼 不如你来告诉我
Why should I get in their way, huh?
我♥干♥嘛要挡他们的道
Make me believe why I should deal with you…
你说我♥干♥嘛要
ever again.
再跟你谈判
I still have hostages.
我手上还有人♥质♥
They can still be punished for your mistakes.
他们还会为你的错误受到惩罚
What was that, a threat? Did you just threaten me?
你在威胁我 是不是威胁我?
That’s all I need to walk out.
我正巴不得一走了之
The rules of engagement state…
谈判规则上说
you don’t risk a breach if the hostage-taker…
挟持者扬言杀人报复
is willing to kill in retaliation.
不可冒险进攻
And I think I’ve proved I’m willing to do that.
我已证明我会这么做
Things are not what they seem, Chris.
有些现象不代表事实 克瑞斯
You saw what they did.
你看见他们的行为了
They didn’t tell you they were coming in,
他们瞒着你进攻
because they want me dead.
因为他们要我死
One more gun goes off…
你再开枪
and I’m gonna give the order to move in myself. You understand?
我就亲自下令进攻 明白吗
Don’t think you’ve bought anything by asking me to come here.
别以为你请我来 就能得到我的同情
Because you need to remember I am a stranger to you.
因为你要记住 我是一个陌生人
You have no idea what I’m capable of.
你不知道我能做些什么
I need the electricity…
我需要供电
so I can turn on that computer and get a look at Niebaum’s files.
以便打开电脑查看尼鲍姆的资料
I also want food and blankets for the hostages.
还要食物和毯子给人♥质♥
I’ll need a hostage. Nothing less.
我要一名人♥质♥交换

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!