什么事都要拿工作当藉口?
Are you gonna use this job as an excuse for everything?
跟他打声招呼
Say hello to the nice fellow.
嗨
Hi.
她是安妮
Guys, this is Annie.
我不知道芳名,抱歉
l don’t know your name, sorry…
我叫琳娜,你好啊
Lynette. How you doing?
幸会,他们是我的高中同学
Nice to meet you. These are some buddies from high school.
这是卡特、小乔
This is Carter, Jo-Jo,
约翰、肯尼、雷吉
John, kenny, Reggie.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
坐嘛,拿把椅子
Grab a chair.
不行啦 -非常乐意
No, we can’t. -We’d love to.
你们是怎么认识他的?
So, girls, how do you know our boy here?
我不认识他,他是安妮的朋友
l really don’t know him. He’s Annie’s friend.
我们是工作上认识的
l know him from work.
是吗?你在哪儿高就?
Oh yeah? What kind of work do you do?
模特儿?
Model?
服务生?
Stewardess?
伴♥游♥?
Escort?
她在我们那栋大楼工作
She works for someone in my building.
我是保姆
Actually, l’m a nanny.
保姆?
A nanny?
不会吧!
Dude!
你都没说你认识保姆
You didn’t tell us you knew a nanny.
都这么熟了哦
That is so porno.
妈妈性感吗?
Are the moms hot?
别这样
Guys…
想找爸爸来一下吗?
Are you hot for the dads?
爸爸很哈你吗?
Are the dads hot for you?
够了啦
Hey, come on!
想知道爸爸怎样?我来告诉你们
You wanna know about the dads? l’ll tell you about them.
他们都是爱吃牛排
They’re chubby, bald, steak-eating,
爱抽雪茄的秃头胖子
cigar-smoking type-A pigs…
整天看金融新闻,对保姆没性趣
who get more turned on by the Bloomberg wire than they do by any hot nannies.
你们再过5年就变成那样了
Actually, it’s all of you in about five years.
听我的劝,享受今晚
So take it from me, guys…
因为你们的未来会很凄惨
enjoy tonight because your future looks pretty fucking bleak.
等一下!
Wait!
天哪
God
我是个大笨蛋
Stupid…
你有两通新留言
You have two new messages.
嗨,安妮
Hey, Annie.
是我
lt’s me,
酒吧里的那个大混♥蛋♥
the big jerk from the bar.
什么?
What?
听我说…
ln case you’re wondering,
别怀疑,电♥话♥是你朋友琳娜给的
your friend Lynette gave me your home number.
已经绝交了
Ex-friend.
我要跟你道歉
l obviously owe you a major apology.
我和我那些损友不一样
Please don’tjudge me by my loser friends.
他们喝醉了
They were pretty hammered.
请你给我改过自新的机会
l want you to give me an opportunity
让我约你出来
to redeem myself by taking you out.
我警告你,我不接受拒绝
And l’m warning you, l won’t take ”no” for an answer.
我知道你住哪儿
l know where you live,
有必要就在门口站岗
so l’ll camp out at your door if l have to.
你不如速战速决吧
You really might as well get this over with.
约完会讨厌我,我就不再约你了
lf you hate me after that, l’ll never ask you again.
抱歉离个题
Sorry to ramble.
你不回我电♥话♥
lf l don’t hear from you,
我就搭电梯搭到你出现为止
l’ll ride the elevator ’til l find you.
再见
Bye.
我完蛋了
l am so screwed.
安妮?我是妈妈
Annie? lt’s your mother.
抱歉昨晚没打给你
l’m sorry l didn’t call last night.
我很晚才回来
l had a really late night.
但是今晚…
But about tonight —
我不想听你解释
l don’t want to hear it.
我要去找你
l am coming.
好吧
All right.
等这次同乐会完我再打给你
Let me just call you after this play date, okay?
同乐会?什么同乐会?
Play date? What the hell is a play date?
妈的!
Oh, shit!
你骂脏话
You said a curse!
妈,你知道的
You know, mom… a play date.
就是同乐会嘛 初步投资理财者的准备会议
A meeting of preliminary investment schedules.
我再回你电♥话♥
l’ll call you later, okay?
好吧
All right.
再见
Bye.
这是谁家?
Who lives here?
那个小朋友叫小杰
Some kid named Jefferson.
你妈在公园大道玩伴联谊网找的
Your mom found him with a Park Avenue play date service.
大家好
Hi, y’all.
我是小杰的妈妈谭雅
l’m Jefferson’s mama, Tanya.
请进
Come on in.
我们在烤蛋糕
We’re bakin’ a cake!
天哪
Oh, my God.
我假装是小杰的保姆
l pretend to be Jefferson’s nanny,
但我其实是受雇来看好她的
but l was really hired to watch her.
她戒酒以后就变成这样了
And this is what she’s like after Betty Ford.
她老公不管吗?
Doesn’t her husband care?
他75岁了
He’s 75.
她以前是钢管女郎
She’s an ex-showgirl.
他倒是没抱怨什么
He’s not complaining about anything.
糖霜大战!
Frosting fight!
我每天都要来玩
l want to come here every day!
嗨
Hey.
你来干嘛?
What are you doing here?
你身上怎么这么脏?
And what is all over you?
请你告诉我是怎么回事
Will you tell me what the hell is going on?
听我说
Listen up.
这是我的公♥寓♥
This is my apartment.
我室友丽莎
And my roommate, Lisa, is away…
她出差去了
on business.
你…
You are…
只是来找我
just visiting.
他是…
He is…
琳娜的新男友
Lynette’s new boyfriend.
好吧
Fine.
你的朋友我都喜欢
l love your friends.
这是什么怪游戏?
What twisted game are we playing here?
这个游戏叫作“我老母要来”
We’re playing the ”My-Mom-ls-Coming-Over-
“不能被她发现我在当保姆”
And-lf-She-Finds-Out- l’m-A-Nanny-l’m-Screwed” game.
我喜欢,我来煮乳酪锅给妈妈吃
l love it! Should l whip up a fondue for Mom?
你想玩真的就做肉丸
lf you’re going to play it straight, make it meatloaf.
这个借我
l’m gonna borrow this.
那是我的衣服
That’s my dress.
不能借你
You can’t borrow it!
反正难看死了
lt’s a terrible dress.
乳酪锅?
Fondue?
去拿我的衣服
Go get my dress.
凯文,谢谢你
Calvin, thank you so much.
好像很好吃
That looks delicious.
简直是色香味俱全啊
And it’s so festively presented, too.
你和琳娜是怎么认识的?
So how did you and Lynette meet?
安妮的室友丽莎介绍的
Annie’s roommate, Lisa, introduced us.
很可惜她不在
lt’s a shame she’s not here.
我也跟她交往过
l used to date her, too.
真的吗?
Really?
那…
So…