听到他的声音了
l hear him, l hear him!
他在这儿
There he is!
天哪,你是小怪兽吗?
Oh, my goodness. Are you a little monster?
还记得小怪兽会怎样吗?过来
You remember what happens to little monsters?
不要啦
Come here for a minute.
你记不记得?你怎么啦?
No, daddy! Do you remember that or not? What’s wrong with you?
过来,要被搔痒,记得吗?
Come here for a minute. You’ll get viciously tickled.
不要啦!
Remember that? Daddy, stop it!
你是小巨星吗?
Are you my little superstar?
你要征服全世界吗?
Are you gonna take over the world?
回答我,你要不要征服世界?
Answer me. Are you gonna take over the world?
什么时候?
When?
明年 -明年太久了
Next year. Next year’s not soon enough.
你是X先生吧,我是新来的保姆
You must be Mr. X. l’m the new nanny.
是吗?今晚别让他吵我
Yeah? keep him quiet tonight, will you?
我在忙并购的事
l’ve got a merger l’m working on.
今晚我如果睡不好,唯你是问
lf l don’t get some decent shut-eye tonight, somebody’s gonna be accountable.
爸,来看我的恐龙
Daddy, come see my dinosaur!
爸爸要工作
Daddy’s got work to do.
拜托嘛
Please?
格雷尔…
Grayer,
别难过,没事,爸爸只是累了
don’t be sad. lt’s okay. Daddy’s just tired.
高华?
Grover?
把好玩的饭吃完
You wanna finish our fun meal?
来嘛,这才对
Come on… yeah!
保姆?
Nanny?
怎样?
Yeah, Grove?
你不会像柏蒂那样抛弃我吧?
You’ll never leave me like Birdie, will you?
高华…
Grove…
你保证?
Promise?
我哪也不去,你知道的,对吧?
l’m not going anywhere. You know that. Right, honey?
对吧,高华?
Right, Grove?
亲爱的保姆…
”Dear Nanny…”
请记得今天在X先生办公室
”please remember that today is the 4th
有国♥庆♥日派对
of July family party at Mr. X’s office.”
你可能忘了要扮装
”lt probably slipped your mind that costumes are required…”
所以我帮你准备好了
”so l took it upon myself to have some delivered.”
好痒哦
This is itchy.
我知道
l know, sweetheart.
干嘛穿成这样?
Why do we have to dress up?
自♥由♥啊,高华
lt’s all in the name
一切都以自♥由♥为名
of freedom, Grove.
大家好
Hey, guys!
她是谁?
Who’s that?
她是保姆,你见过她了
That’s the nanny, dear. You’ve met her.
露意莎呢?
What happened to Luisa?
那是前前任了
That was two nannies ago.
喂?
Yeah? Okay.
爸,我是乔治华盛顿,搔我痒 -好吧
Daddy, l’m George Washington. Tickle me.
我了解,丹恩,因为他业绩很少
l understand that, Dan, because the bastard’s selling low.
拜托嘛 -住手,坐下
Please! -Cut it out, buddy. Sit down.
好,我们马上到
Yes, we’re coming.
不是,是我儿子啦
No, it’s just my kid.

Right.
我的名片呢?
Where’s my card?
爸爸?
Daddy?!!!
你的什么?
Your what?
我的名片呢?
my card
我想回家
l want to go home!
笑一个,高华,我们要去派对耶
Smile, Grove. We’re gonna go to a party.
那不是我的名片,我的名片呢?
That’s not my card! Where’s my card?!!
挂电♥话♥啦,叫保姆去拿名片给他
Get off that phone and tell the nanny to give him his damn card!
我想回家 -保姆?
l wanna go home!– Nanny —
车子调头,请你跟保姆说
Turn the car around! Talk to the nanny, please!
保姆,回去拿名片
Nanny, go back and get the card!
电梯等一下!
Hold the elevator!
对不起
l’m sorry.
至少我这次没有露小裤裤
At least l’m fully dressed this time.
抱歉,你不好笑,我没在笑你
l’m so sorry. l don’t mean to be laughing.
你穿这样很爱国
You look very patriotic.
我帮你按楼层
Let me hit your floor.
我自己来就好了
Oh, l got it.
我从小就凡事靠自己
l didn’t grow up with the staff doing everything for me.
我也是啊
Neither did l.
真的吗?你过得很辛苦嘛
Really? You must have had it really rough, then.
很高兴能逗你笑
Well… l’m glad to give you a good laugh.
老公要带我去普罗旺斯二度蜜月
My husband and l are taking our second honeymoon in Provence.
我在找X先生,你有看到他吗?
l’m looking for Mr. X. Have you seen him?
没有,抱歉
No, sorry.
看到也认不出来
Wouldn’t know him if l did.
怎么了?你干嘛不扭一扭屁♥股♥?
What is wrong? Why won’t you shake your booty?
因为我要大便啦
‘Cause l have to make a doodie.
走吧
Oh! Come on.
厕所好像在反方向
l think the bathroom’s the other way.
爸爸办公室里有厕所 -是吗?
My daddy has one in his office. Yeah?
我想上我爸爸的厕所
l want to go to my daddy’s bathroom.
好吧
Okay.
爸爸干嘛搔她痒?
Why is Daddy tickling that lady?
抱歉
l’m sorry.
格雷尔要上厕所
Grayerjust had to use the bathroom.
那就去上啊
So use it already.
嗨,格雷尔,记得我吗?
Hello, Grayer. Remember me?
我是你♥爸♥在芝加哥的同事
l work with your daddy in the Chicago office.
放手!
Let go!
我要去大便
l have to make a doodie.
你是保姆吧 对不起
You must be the nanny.
好,我不打扰你们
Yes… l’ll get out of your…
我去外面等
l’ll wait in the hall.
真对不起
So sorry.
格雷尔,快点!你妈来了!
Grayer, hurry up! Your mom’s coming!
嗨,候补委员会通知格雷尔没?
Hi, sweetie. Did Grayer hear from the waiting list committee yet?
没啊,怎么了?
No. Why?
应该没事啦
l’m sure it doesn’t mean anything,
贝瑞接获通知,达尔文录取了
but the Barretts did and Darwin got in.
别跟我老公提达尔文录取的事
Please don’t say anything about Collegiate or Darwin to my husband.

Sure.
亲爱的
Hi, pumpkin.
原来你在这儿
There you are.
你们在芝加哥见过
You’ve met before in Chicago.
对,幸会了
Yes. Nice to see you, as well.
幸会,我先失陪
Lovely to see you. Excuse me.
谢谢你
Thanks again.
你上哪儿去了?
Where’ve you been?
打电♥话♥,哪里有吃的?
Making calls. Where’s the chow?
讲这么久?
The entire time?
对啊
Yeah.
一夫一妻制在世界各地
Male monogamy remains an elusive yet
向来是个难懂的迷思
much-mythologized practice throughout the world.
在许多游牧民族部落中
ln many Bedouin tribes,
都鼓励有权势的男人一夫多妻
powerful men are encouraged to take multiple wives.
在近代的法国
ln contemporary France…
情妇是被默许的
mistresses are de rigueur and quietly tolerated.
但对曼哈顿的女人而言
But for the women of the upper East Side…
却是病态地忽略劈腿这种事
adultery is pathologically ignored.
没人跟我说我们要接受婚姻谘询
Nobody warned me we were going to have a therapy session.
在派对上你一直没出现
lt’s just that l didn’t see you at all at the party.
我想偷空办点公事
l was trying to sneak in a little work.
原谅我为钱打拼
Forgive me for making a living.
但别人都有参与
But everybody else was participating.
别人赚的钱没我多
Everybody else doesn’t pull down what l do every year.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!