经过公园大道和麦迪逊大道
Grayer still must be in-stroller
格雷尔还是要坐在推车上
when crossing Park or Madison.”
规定7 :
”Rule Number Seven;
格雷尔只能吃豆类有机食品
Grayer maintains a high-soy, organic diet.”
规定8 :
”Rule Number Eight;
一星期要陪格雷尔
Practice French with Grayer
练习法文至少3次
at least three times a week.”
父亲希望他念私立大学
”His father wants him to attend
他在候补名单上
Collegiate where he’s currently wait-listed.”
法文?我的妈呀
French? Holy merde.
以他能获准入学为第一优先
”His attendance is a top priority.”
天哪
Oh, dear…
保姆?
Nanny?
保姆?
Nanny?
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
字条上写着
The note said to pick up
要我2点15分去接格雷尔
Grayer from school at 2;15.
现在才1点
And it’s only one o’clock.
我搬行李流了汗,就想先…
l was a little sweaty from moving, and l thought that l would…
我是说…
What l mean
你泡在浴缸里干嘛?
is what are you doing in that bathtub?
你的行李怎么会
And why are your bags
在客房♥里散了一地?
strewn all over the guest room?
这不是我的房♥间吗?
l thought it was my room.
不是
No.
不是的,保姆
No, Nanny.
这才是你的房♥间
This is your room.
好吧
Oh… okay.
这里…
This is…
不错嘛
very sweet.
抱歉,请问现在几点?
l’m sorry. Do you have the time?
2点15分
2:15.
他们应该随时会出来吧
So they’ll be getting out any time now?
2点45分
2:45.
什么?
l’m sorry?
他们每天都2点45分出来
They get out every day at 2:45.
笨蛋
Dumb ass.
我慢慢发现X太太每次都安排我
lt quickly became clear… that Mrs. X had arranged for me to
提早到每个地方
arrive everywhere torturously early.
大家准备好!
Get ready, ladies!
他们要出来了!
Here they come!
格雷尔?
Grayer?
格雷尔?
Grayer?
格雷尔X
Grayer X?
你要找谁?
Who is it you’re looking for?
格雷尔
Grayer.
我认识他
l know that one.
他和我家的小恶魔达尔文一起玩
He plays with my wee monster, Darwin.
格雷尔,找到你了
Oh, Grayer, there you are!
好小子,记得我吗?
Hey, little man. You remember me?
记得,我讨厌你
Yes, and l hate you!
什么?我们很要好,记得吗?
What? We get along great. Remember?
像中♥央♥公园那次
Like when we met in Central Park?
我帮你拿书包
Let me get your backpack.
站住!
Grayer, stop!
格雷尔,站住!
Help, police!
警♥察♥救命啊!她要打我!
She’s hurting me!
刚开始这样是很正常的
They usually start out that way, you know.
好吧 -有危险
Yes.GRAYER
你要有耐心
Danger! Danger! Just be patient.
我抱你上推车,等-下
Let me put you in your stroller. Hold on one second.
我长大了,不用坐推车
l’m too big for a stroller!
格雷尔!
Grayer!
警♥察♥救命啊!
Help, police!
格雷尔!
Grayer!
我讨厌你!我要柏蒂!
l hate you! l want Birdie!
我知道你要柏蒂
l know you want Birdie.
但是她辞职去结婚或约会了
She had to leave to get married or go on a date or something.
我保证跟我一起会很好玩
But l promise we’re gonna have a lot of fun together.
让我看看你穿制♥服♥有多帅
All right? Now, let me see how handsome you look in your uniform.
那是什么?
What’s that?
不准碰!
Don’t touch that!
那是我爸爸的!
lt belongs to my daddy!
我讨厌你!我要柏蒂!
l hate you! l want Birdie!
格雷尔!
Grayer!
我们不禁开始狐疑
Already one had to wonder.
什么文化会让小孩
What kind of culture would turn
随身带着父亲的名片当护身符?
a father’s business card into a security blanket?
到了,温暖的家
Here we are. Home, sweet home.
第一项任务完成了
First mission accomplished.
格雷尔,别趴在地上,很脏耶!
Grayer, get up off the floor. lt’s very dirty.
我想到了,来比赛谁先跑到门口
l have an idea.
最后一名是小猪
Let’s race to the front door. Last one there’s a rotten egg!
我不是笨蛋,你会故意让我赢
l’m not stupid. You’re just gonna let me win.
才不会,我跑得很快
No, l am a mighty good runner, mister.
裤子拉下来就跑不快啦!
Not with your pants down!
妈的!推车!
Oh, shit! The stroller!
妈的!格雷尔!
Shit! Grayer!
你骂脏话,我要跟妈妈讲
You said a curse! l’m telling Mommy!
我不是开玩笑,马上给我开门
l am not kidding! Open this door right now!
玛莉亚!
Maria!
摸我的手指头
Catch my fingers.
你不开门我就不放手
l am not letting go until you open the door!
不好意思
Pardon me.
这应该是格雷尔的
l think this belongs to Grayer.
跟着电梯上了12楼
lt rode the elevator to the 12th floor.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You’re welcome.
抱歉,现在有点状况
Sorry. We’re having a little bit of a situation here.
对了,我叫…
By the way, my name is.
我的工作要宣誓禁欲
Since my job required a vow of chastity,
所以避免亲密行为
it was essential that l avoided all intimacies —
尤其是直呼名字
especially first names.
在这份考察日记上
For the purpose of this field diary,
就称他为“哈佛帅哥”吧
let’s just call him ”Harvard Hottie”.
我是X家的新保姆
l’m the X-es’ new nanny.
我才刚来而已
Oh. Very new,
你应该看得出来
as you can probably tell.
我要脱♥光♥衣服罗!
l’m taking off all my clothes!
这层楼很流行脱衣服嘛
Seems to be popular on this floor.
我帮你说服他吧
Mind if l take a crack at him for you?
请便
Be my guest.
格雷尔!
Hey, Grayer.
我是住楼上的老哥
lt’s your pal from upstairs.
帮忙开个门好吗?
Would you be a sport and unlock the door?
把别人锁在外面不好哦
lt’s not nice to lock people out.
拜托嘛
Please, buddy?

Hey.
你怎么会在这里?
Why are you here?
我只是…
l’m just
想帮我的新朋友
helping out my new friend.
安妮
Annie.
安妮
Annie.
保姆安妮
Annie the Nanny.
她是你的朋友?
She’s your friend?
对,不也是你朋友吗?
Yes. lsn’t she your friend, too?
还不是
Not yet.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Any time.
我这个出了名的独行侠
Suddenly the world’s most notorious

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!