工作很好玩
Oh. lt was a blast, but you can’t do that sort
但要带小孩就不能工作了
of thing when you’re raising a child.
派对、闲聊、旅游…
The parties, the schmoozing, the travel…
不好意思
Excuse me…
碧琪!
Bitsy!–
是你!
lt’s you!
碧琪!
Bitsy!–
我一直想打电♥话♥给你
l’ve so been meaning to call.
我能帮上什么忙吗?
ls there anything at all l can do?
除非你有认识职业杀手
Not unless you know a hitman.
金妮介绍的律师都没帮到忙
That lawyer Jeannie Whitman recommended was no help at all.
怎么会这样?
l am so sorry.
我们的财产都在我老公的公♥司♥名下
lt turns out that all our assets are actually in Tucker’s company’sname.
我只分到价值一栋几千万的公♥寓♥
All l’m getting is a million flat.
太过分了!
That’s appalling!
早知如此
lf l had known it would go this far,
我不如睁一只眼闭一只眼
lwould have just turned a blind eye.
好好享用午餐吧,不打扰你了
Anyway, enjoy the rest of your lunch before l ruin that, too.
我会再打电♥话♥给你
l’ll call you later this week, sweetheart.
太不像话了
Such a shame.
但她早就该料到,别人都知道
But she should have seen it coming. Everyone else did.
刚才讲到哪…对了!
Anyway, where were — ? Ah, yes!
我离开嘉古辛恩就认识了X先生
After Gagosian, l met Mr. X.
我奶奶当女佣给我们过好日子
My grandmother worked as a domestic so we wouldn’t have to.
结果你大学才刚毕业
And here you are fresh out of college
就自愿当保姆?
voluntarily taking a nanny gig?
我又不是要做一辈子
l told you, this is not a lifelong commitment.
只是暂时沉淀思绪而已
lt’s just a way for me to get my head together.
况且薪水很好
Besides, the money is great.
我也终于能搬进市区了
And l finally get to move to the city.
我也搬进市区
l’m moving to the city.
我是去念研究所,不是去当女佣
To go to grad school, not to be somebody’s servant.
你心虚,所以才骗你妈
You know you’re wrong, or you wouldn’t be lying to your mother.
这一切发生得太快了
This is all just happening too fast.
我不懂你怎么不先住家里
l don’t understand why you can’t live at the house for a while,
等稳定下来再说
just to get on your feet.
妈,我大学4年都住家里
Mom, l lived at home through 4 years of college.
你不觉得够久了吗?
Don’t you think that’s long enough?
但怎么可能马上找到好房♥子?
How could you find a decent apartment so fast?
银行的福利很好
The bank has an excellent program.
安排我和实习生住
They’ve got me hooked up with a trainee, which is great.
我要上车了
l’m getting in the car.
我陪你去
Can l come with you?
至少看看你住哪里会比较放心
l’d feel a lot better if l could as least see where you were living.
别闹了
Come on.
另一个实习生…
The other trainees went to…
念寄宿学校,还当过欧洲交换学生
fancy boarding schools and European exhange programs.
我带妈妈去会被笑的
lf l show up with my mom, l’m just gonna look like a big dork.
这样讲也有道理
l guess that makes sense.
过来
Come here.
我爱你
l love you.
可以去看你的时候跟我说
Let me know the minute l can visit you.
我到了再打给你
l’ll call you when l get there, okay?
自♥由♥…
”Freedom!”
坐下啦!你会害我被开罚单!
Sit down! You’re gonna get me a ticket!
自♥由♥!你说到就要做到!
”Freedom! You got to give what you say!”
你疯了!
You’re crazy!
你自♥由♥了!
You’re free, girl!
没关系,交给我吧
That’s okay. l’ll take care of it, miss.
谢谢
Oh… thank you.
真不敢相信我能搬到这里了
l can’t believe this. l could get used to this, l’m telling you.
感谢老天我要拿到硕士学位了
Thank God l’m getting a shrink degree.
我爱你,但你嘴很贱
l love you, but you’re harsh.
有一点啦
A little bit.
抱一下吧
Just give me a hug.
我们很快就会再见面的
l’ll see you soon, l’m sure.
安妮?
Annie?
这条路看似平坦好走
You know the path of least resistance?
搞不好到处都是地雷
lt can lead through a minefield.

Oh, hi.
你是新来的保姆?
You are the new nanny?
对,你是玛莉亚吧
Yes, and you must be Maria.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
我可以进去吗?
Can l come in?

Okay.
放着就好
Leave it there.
地板擦干净了
The floor is clean.
这里好豪华
Wow. This place is incredible.
希望你能撑得比上一个久
l hope you last longer than the last one.
谁?柏蒂吗?
Birdie?
太太说她辞职结婚去了
Yes, Mrs. X told me that she left to get married.
结婚?
Married?
她才出去约个会就被炒鱿鱼了
She have one date and she get fired.
玛莉亚?请你跟X太太说我到了
Maria? Are you gonna tell Mrs. X that l’ve arrived?
太太去逛街了
Mrs. X is shopping.
但她留了字条在桌上
But she left you a note on the table.
我要去吸地毯了
l have to go run the vacuum, okay?
亲爱的保姆,欢迎你
”Dear Nanny, Welcome!”
请注意,X家族社交圈的人
Please note that from here on l’m referred to as
从现在起都称为我“保姆”
”Nanny” by all the people in the X’s social network.
很高兴能有你来帮忙
”l’m so excited to have you on board.”
请把这儿当成自己家
”Please make yourself completely at home.”
马努尔会帮你打一副钥匙
”Manuel is making you your own set of keys.
你明天应该就拿得到
You should have them by tomorrow.”
冰箱里什么都有
”The fridge is well-stocked.”
豆腐肉片?
Tofu cutlets?
要什么就自己来
”Help yourself to anything.”
很抱歉我没能亲自迎接你
”Sorry l could not be there to meet you,
我要赶在家长会前抽空买♥♥点东西
but l’m trying to squeeze in…” ”a little shopping before my Parents’ Society meeting.
这倒提醒了我
Which reminds me…”
请你2点15分准时
”Please pick Grayer up from
去基♥督♥教幼稚园接格雷尔
the Christian Preschool at 2;15 sharp.”
千万不能迟到
”lt’s extremely important not to be late.”
你应该看得出来我很重视时间
”As you can see, l have attached a list of basic house rules”.
嗨,Manolo鞋
Hello, Manolo.
我们认为在家里要遵守一些规定
”We believe it’s important to maintain some sense of structure in our home…”
这是为了格雷尔好
”for Grayer’s sake.”
规定1 :
”Rule Number One;”
格雷尔和他的玩伴
”Grayer and his playmates are
都不准进主卧房♥
never allowed in the master bedroom.”
当然你也不应该进我们的卧房♥
”Of course, you should refrain from entering our bedroom as well.”
规定2 :
”Rule Number Two;
格雷尔在白天不准午睡
Grayer is never allowed to nap during the day.”
不准午睡?
No naps?
午睡会打乱他的作息
”This throws his sleeping schedule completely off…”
我希望我回家时他都很累
”and l prefer him tired when l get home.”
规定3 :
”Rule Number Three;
家里的墙壁才刚漆好
We just had the walls redone.”
请不要让格雷尔乱摸墙壁
”Please keep Grayer from rubbing up against them.”
规定4 :
”Rule Number Four;”
学校如果临时决定放假
”lf school is ever cancelled,
可以去下列几个地方玩
the following non-structured outings are permissible;”
大都会博物馆
”The Met…
摩根图书馆
The Morgan Library…”
法国料理烹饪协会
”The French Culinary lnstitute…
纽约证交所
The New York Stock Exchange…”
规定5 :
”Rule Number Five;” Rule Number Five;
不能搭地铁,因为有细菌
”We do not take the subway because of germs.”
天哪
God.
规定6 :
”Rule Number Six;

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!