随时欢迎你来
my offer stands.
我们要去渡假了
We’re going to ‘Tucket!
你猜还有什么?
And guess what else?
爸爸要送我一只小狗
l’m getting a puppy.
天哪!
Oh, God!
爸爸,我的小狗呢?
Daddy, where’s my puppy?
在那辆车上等你
He’s waiting for you up in the car there.
很棒吧?
lsn’t it wonderful?
好久没全家一起旅行了
A family trip has been long overdue.
我不想在格雷尔面前说
l didn’t want to say anything in front of Grayer,
但我只能待几天
but l can only stay for a few days.
芝加哥那边催我快把事情办好
They’re really pushing me to finish up in Chicago.
不会吧?
You can’t be serious?
你要把我们丢在 这鸟不生蛋的地方?
You’re not gonna leave us on this island alone?
对,我们待会儿再谈
We’ll talk about it later.
(X公♥馆♥)
嗨,我是安妮
Hi, it’s Annie.
好久没你的消息
l haven’t heard from you in a while.
你可能在你♥爸♥的郊区别♥墅♥吧
You’re probably in South Hampton,
我只是想告诉你
but l just wanted to let you know that…
这里手♥机♥收不到讯号♥
my cell phone doesn’t work here. So if you wanted to call…
如果你想打给我… 如果你想打给我… 你手♥机♥里可能有我的电♥话♥
you probably have the number already on your cell phone…
但我再给你一次好了
but l will give it to you just in case.
电♥话♥是508…
lt is Five-zero-eight —
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
保姆?
Nanny?
我要用电♥话♥,现在就要
l need to use this phone. lmmediately.
抱歉
Oh, sorry!
保姆,我们要去海边玩
We’re going to the beach!
我长大要赚钱盖一座城♥堡♥
When l grow up, l want enough money to build a real castle.
记住,钱买♥♥不到爱
Just remember, Grove, that money can’t buy love.
但妈妈付你钱,我很爱你啊
But Mommy pays you money, and l love you.
惊喜啊
Surprise, surprise, dear.
妈?
Mother?
天哪,你发福了
My, you’ve gotten portly.
奶奶!
Hi, grandma!
你来这里干嘛?
What the hell are you doing here?
问你老婆啊,是她找我来的
Ask your wife. She’s the one who requested l come.
老公,我…
Darling, l —
我又不需要有人邀请
Not that l need an invitation.
这是我的房♥子耶
lt is my house.
我只是想找你妈来,宣布好消息
l just wanted your mother to be here for the news.
什么好消息?怎么回事?
What news? What in the hell is going on here?
我怀孕了
l’m having another baby.
不可能
lt’s virtually impossible!
你这样讲是什么意思?
What exactly are you accusing me of?
还找我妈来阻止我回芝加哥
And inviting my mother here so l can’t go back to Chicago!
才一个礼拜耶!
One lousy week!
你这个女人太过分了!可恶!
You are an infuriating woman! you really are!
谁叫你当初要娶她
That’s what you get for rejecting debutante season!
有人问你的意见吗?
Who asked you, bitch?!
要不要喝点伏特加暖暖喉?
You want some vodka lubricant?
帮我顾一下小孩
Can you look after the kids for a minute?
我是保姆,我要上洗手间
l’m the only nanny here and l have to use the restroom.
快一点,我书快看完了
Make it snappy, dear. l’m on my last chapter.
多谢你了
Thanks a million.
我有关于保姆的事要问你
Listen, l need some nanny advice.
好啊
Okay.
坦白说,我不知道她最近怎么了
To tell the truth, l don’t know what’s gotten into her lately.
我装了保姆监视器
l installed a Nanny Cam.
很快就会知道事实真♥相♥
So we’ll soon know the truth.
可能该请她走人了吧
lt might be time to let her go.
我又看到一个
l saw another one!
高华,你有许愿吗?
Did you make a wish, Grove?
我希望…
l wish
我们可以永远留在这里
we could stay in ‘Tucket forever.
妈妈、爸爸、你和我的小狗
Mommy, Daddy, you and my puppy.
高华…
Grove…
我知道… 我不会永远当你的保姆
l know l’m not gonna be your nanny forever.
那是不可能的事
l can’t be.
但我可以永远当你的朋友
But that doesn’t mean l’m not gonna always be your friend.
这个鸟地方没柳橙汁吗?
There’s no O.J. in this goddamned shit shack?
我正要弄啊
l was just about to make some.
格雷尔呢?还没起床吗?
Where’s Grayer? lsn’t he up yet?
他昨晚没睡好
He had a little trouble sleeping.
浓缩果汁?别开玩笑了
Concentrate? You have got to be kidding me.
我这么有钱,买♥♥不到现榨果汁?
All my money and l can’t get fresh-squeezed.
别闹了
Come on…
在宴会上喝光了 所以…
We used it all at the party.
咱们去超♥市♥买♥♥来喝吧?
Then why don’t you and l take a trip to the market and get us some?
我不在家,请在哔声后留言
l’m not in right now. Leave it at the beep.
格雷尔呢?
Where’s Grayer?
跟他奶奶在一起
With his grandmother.
请问你上哪儿去了?
And where, may l ask, have you been?
我只是去透透气 是吗?
l just had to clear my head. -Did you?
你的反常行为
l imagine your unacceptable behavior has something to do
和我们同栋楼那个男生有关吧
with that boy in the building.
保姆…
Nanny…
我没那么好骗
l wasn’t born yesterday.
他打了好几通电♥话♥来这里
He called several times this week.
他有打来?
He called?
你怎么没跟我说?
Why didn’t you tell me?
大概是忘了吧
l suppose l forgot.
这是为了你好
lt’s really for your own good.
你不觉得你配不上他吗?
He’s a little out of your league, don’t you think?
你和他一定行不通
lt couldn’t possibly end well.
不会有什么好结果的
Clearly this isn’t working out.
X先生叫了计程车送你去坐渡船
Mr. X has arranged for a taxi to take you to the ferry
到了会有车来接你
and a car to pick you up on the other end.
求求你
Please
求求你别这么做
Please don’t do this.
不是为了我,是为了格雷尔
Not for me, but for Grayer.
等你们夫妻的问题解决了…
Not until you and your husband work your problems out —
你竟敢说这种话!
Don’t you dare!
你这个傻丫头
You stupid, stupid girl.
自以为了解我的生活
As if you know anything about my life.
自以为了解现实世界
As if you know anything about the real world.
我只有百元钞
All l’ve got is a hundred.
这样吧
You know what?
等你来接我妈再找我钱
Just give me the change… when you come back for my mother at some point.
自己留十元当小费
keep ten bucks for yourself.
保姆?
Nanny…
这是你最后一笔薪水
here’s your final payment.
我们回家前请把你的东西搬走
l expect you to have all your things out of our apartment when we come back.
钥匙交给门房♥
Just leave the keys with the doorman.
格雷尔,你去睡个午觉
Grayer, l think you should take a nap.
我也要睡了
l’m certainly ready for one.
保姆!你要去哪儿?
Nanny! Where you going?!
保姆!
Nanny!
格雷尔!
Grayer…
别离开我,保姆!
Don’t leave me. Nanny!
你要干嘛?
What are you doing?
快抱走
Take it, take it…
我受不了小狗鬼叫
l just can’t tolerate the yapping.
反正格雷尔还小
Grayer’s too young anyway.
保姆!
Nanny, don’t go!
保姆,不要走!
Nanny, don’t go!
格雷尔,给我站住
Grayer, stay…
保姆,等一下!
Nanny, wait!
保姆!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!