他的班机取消了
his flight was cancelled…
还有…
and
他很抱歉
he’s very, very sorry.
那袋放最上面,不要弄皱衣服了
Make sure you put that one on top. l don’t want anything to wrinkle.
好的
Of course.
妈妈,你要去哪儿?
Mommy, where are you going?
妈妈,不要走!
Don’t go!
别这样
No, Grayer.
不要为难妈妈
Don’t be difficult.
妈妈要去休息几天
Mommy has to go away for a few days to get some rest.
保姆,我决定休几天假
Nanny, l’ve decided to take a few days off.
去雷诺斯的峡谷牧场作SPA
l’ll be at the spa at Canyon Ranch in Lennox.
玛莉亚知道怎么联络我
Maria has all my numbers.
天哪
God
保姆,可以上楼吗?
Nanny, can we go upstairs?
我不太舒服
l feel funny.
天哪!
Oh, my God!
怎么这么快就烧了?40度?
How did this come on so fast? 104?!
天哪!过来,你还好吧?
Oh my God! Come here, honey. You okay?
对不起
l’m so sorry.
没关系啦
That’s okay. That’s okay.
好了
All right.
等一下,不行…
Wait… no…
琳娜,我是安妮,帮个忙
Lynette, it’s Annie. l need your help.
格雷尔高烧到40度
Grayer has a temperature of 104…
吐得我全身都是,家里又没人
and l have vomit all over me and there’s nobody here.
你有打电♥话♥给他妈吗?
Did you call his mother?
有,我打给她了,她在作SPA
Yes, l called him mother! She’s at some frickin’ spa!
我留言3次她还是没回电
l left three messages and she won’t call me back!
我不知道该怎么办
l don’t know what to do!
要带他去急诊吗?
Should l take him to the emergency room or something?
安妮,我也不知道
Annie, l can’t answer that.
你有认识的医生吗?
Do you know a number of a doctor l could call for advice?
或是护士?
Or a nurse?
我有认识护士啊
Of course l know a nurse.
就是你妈
Your mother.
保姆?
Nanny…?
我再打给你
l have to call you back.
什么事?你怎么啦?
What is it, sweetheart? What’s wrong?
我要妈妈
l want my mommy.
我也是啊
Me, too.
还好吧?
How is everything?
退烧了
His fever’s down.
但他喉咙可能发炎了
But l think he’s got the croup.
蒸气应该能通畅他的气管
The steam should help open his passages and hopefully ease his coughing,
希望能舒缓咳嗽让他休息一下
and he can get some rest.
要我帮忙吗?
ls there anything l can do?
把门关上
Just close the door.
好了
He’s okay now.
他好多了
Much better.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
但你天亮还是要带他去看医生
Even so, you should bring him to the doctor in the morning.
他可能得吃点药
He’s probably gonna need a prescription.

Okay.
妈…
Hey, mom…
我不知道要怎么样
l don’t know how to
谢谢你赶来帮我…
thank you for coming here and helping me —
你干嘛骗我?
Why did you lie to me, Annie?
我从来没骗过你
l have never lied to you.
从来没有
Ever.
我知道
I konw
我只是…
l just…
妈,我压力太大了
Mom, l couldn’t handle it any more.
什么?
What
什么压力?
What couldn’t you handle?
你还年轻,聪明又活泼
You’re young, you’re smart, you’re energetic.
你有光明的前途在等着你
You’ve got this incredibly bright future ahead of you.
太光明了
lt was too bright, ma.
我只是想逃开
l just had to get away.
结果做这种工作?
And do this? Do you understand?
你懂吗?我辛苦值夜班
Every night shift l worked,
一有机会我就加班
every overtime hour l accepted…
因为我想让你过得比我更好
l did it because l wanted something better for you than l had.
保姆!太好了,你还没睡
Nanny! Good, you’re up.
丹尼斯,放那儿就好了
Dennis, leave that there.
那里的SPA糟透了
So the spa was just awful.
挤满了郊区的乡巴佬
Totally overrun with suburban riffraff.
我在全身去角质的时候
And then, in the middle of my body scrub,
X先生打电♥话♥来…你相信吗
Mr. X called, and believe it or not…
他下礼拜要带全家去海边渡假
he wants to take us all to Nantucket next week.
我就干脆提早回来了
So l figured l might as well cut my trip short and —
她是谁?
Who’s this?
我是茱蒂
l’m Judy.
她是我妈
lt’s my mom.
你没提过你有妈妈,保姆
You never mentioned you had a mother, Nanny.
我妈是护士,她来帮我
My mom’s a nurse. She came over here to help me.
格雷尔病得很严重
Grayer’s been very, very sick.
我一直打电♥话♥给你…
l tried calling you —
他人呢?
Where is he?
他睡着了
Well, he’s sleeping now.
那就没那么严重啊
Then he can’t be that sick, can he?
请你快帮我把脏衣服拿去洗
So could you quickly unpack my luggage and just put everything in the laundry.
我累死了,X先生9点以前会到
l’m exhausted, and Mr. X is expected sometime before nine.
明天早上见
l’ll see you in the morning.
很高兴认识你,茱莉
Very nice to meet you, Julie.
是茱蒂
Judy.
等你度过了这个阶段再打给我
Call me when this phase of your life is over.
我好想叫住她
l desperately wanted to yell out after her…
但就像作噩梦似地喊不出声音
but it was like one of those awful dreams where l had no voice.
我想观察人生
My desire to be an observer of life…
自己却过得乱七八糟
was actually keeping me from living one.
那个女人太可怕了
Clearly the woman’s heinous.
你要辞职,就那么简单
You’ve got to quit. lt’s that simple.
不行
l can’t.
我试过了
l tried.
我来放点利多给你吧
What if l made you a tempting offer?
我要去我爸在郊区的渡假别♥墅♥ 住一个月
l’m gonna go to my father’s house in South Hampton for a month.
放个假,考虑要不要念法学院
l’ve got to take some time, figure out if law school is really right for me.
你也一起去吧
Why don’t you join me?
思考你的人生方向
Do a little soul searching.
整栋房♥子都是我们的,完全免费
We’ll get the whole house to ourselves, won’t cost a cent.
在沙滩上散步,喝红酒
We’ll walk on the beach, we’ll drink red wine,
钓鱼烤来吃
grill fresh fish…
好像天堂一样
That sounds like heaven.
但他们这次渡假或许能挽救婚姻
But what if this vacation can save their marriage?
我现在辞职就坏了好事
lf l quit now, l’ll ruin it.
伤了格雷尔的心
And break Grayer’s heart.
那我的心呢?我不重要吗?
What about my heart? Do l count for anything?
拜托你答应我
Come on, say yes!
跟我去找回青春
Be young with me in the Hamptons.
别跟怪胎家族去渡假,如何?
Don’t go to Nantucket with the weirdos. What do you say?
门儿都没有对吧?
Not a chance in hell, is there?
我懂你的暗示
l can take a hint.
我没拒绝啊!
l didn’t say no.
但也没答应
Weren’t exactly screaming ”yes”, though, were you?
我开始怀疑你是无私还是自私了
l’m starting to wonder if you’re really selfless orjust a little self-obsessed.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我要走了
l have to go.
如果你改变心意
lf you change your mind,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!