你以为我这么好打发?
Think you can just get rid of me that easily?
不是,我不是想打发你
lt’s not about getting rid of you.
只是没有店开这么晚
lt’s just that no place around here stays open this late.
我知道一个好地方
Actually, l know the perfect place.
不错吧?
Pretty good, huh?
曼哈顿最好吃的披萨
Number one slice on the Upper East Side.
还可以
lt’s not bad.
但比我们纽泽西差多了
But it doesn’t touch the Jersey Shore.
既然你是个披萨达人
lf you’re such a pizza connoisseur,
哈林区有个好地方
there’s a really great place in ltalian Harlem.
改天带你去
l’ll take you there sometime.
哈林区?
Harlem?
很难想像你会去哈林区
l have a hard time imagining you in Harlem.
为什么?
Why?
我喜欢四处探险
l enjoy exploring my city.
有些事就是要自己去做
Something you should probably do more of.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我会在清理格雷尔的呕吐物
l’ll try to squeeze that in between cleaning up
和替X太太收脏衣服之间
Grayer’s vomit and picking up
尽量挤出空档
Mrs. X’s laundry.
拜托,工作那么辛苦
lf yourjob is that bad,
干脆辞职
why don’t you just quit?
又不是什么好工作,真搞不懂你
lt’s not like you’re on a career path here. l don’t understand.
你当然不懂
Of course you don’t understand.
你这辈子都无忧无虑的
You’ve obviously lived a charmed life.
在上流社会长大,住豪♥宅♥,念哈佛
Growing up on 5th Avenue, you went to Harvard…
无忧无虑?
A charmed life?
好吧,我懂了
Okay. Now l get it.
告诉你吧
For your information,
我妈在我4岁那年过世了
my mother died when l was four.
我爸经常四处出差
My father traveled constantly for work.
我换过9个保姆
l was raised by 9 different nannies,
长大了就被送去寄宿学校
until l was old enough to get shipped off to boarding school.
我过得就是这么无忧无虑
That’s how charmed my life was.
我…
I
我很抱歉
l’m really sorry.
但我还是觉得
But l still think l turned out to be a pretty decent guy,
尽管如此,我仍然是正直的好人
in spite of it all.
这下子我真的是个王八蛋了
l guess l’m officially an asshole.
好吧
Well,
说王八蛋太严重了
asshole’s a pretty strong word.
我觉得是猪头或笨蛋
l would have gone with jerk or bonehead.
我家教好,不准骂脏话
But that’s just my prep school upbringing.
我很想辞职,真的很想
l would really love to quit.
可是我…
But…
我不能丢下格雷尔
l can’t leave Grayer.
我不能把他丢给那个女人…
l can’t
你会当我是个疯子
You’re gonna think l’m crazy,
但我也替她难过
but l feel really bad for her also.
你觉得我疯了吗?
You think l’m crazy?
你可能得了斯德哥尔摩症候群
You could be suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.
被绑♥架♥的人开始认同绑匪
You ever hear of Patty Hearst?
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding?

Yes.
但我建议现在让我吻你
But l do think you should probably let me kiss you right about now.
什么?
What?
再走两条街就到家了
Well, we’re two blocks from your building.
我就不能跟你太亲密
And once we get any closer, l won’t be able to go near you.
坦白说,那天看到你的扮装以后
Which, to tell you the truth… is all l’ve really thought about
我满脑子就只想着这件事
since that day l saw you in that Betsy Ross getup.
你真的很变♥态♥
That is really kinky and weird.
你有所不知啊
You don’t know the half of it.
晚安
‘Night.
晚安
Good night.
祝你有愉快的夜晚
Pleasant evening.
晚安
Good night.
对不起
Sorry.
在实地考察的期间
While doing fieldwork…
人类学家经常迷失在
anthropologists have been known to lose themselves
自己研究的社会中
in the very society they’re studying.
这种现象叫入境随俗
A phenomenon known as ”Going Native”.
发生这种情况时
When this occurs, the proper course
最好马上跳脱
of action is to remove oneself…
愈快愈好
A-S-A-P.
我和哈佛帅哥春宵一夜之后
After my night with Harvard Hottie…
显然我对X家族的执迷
it became quite obvious that my obsession
是表示我入境随俗了
with the Xes meant l’d ”gone native”.
当天在公园里作白日梦
Daydreaming in the park that day, l came to the conclusion…
我决定唯一正确的事 就是当着X太太的面
that the only right thing to do was confront Mrs. X…
说我要辞职
and quit.
我都忘了这套衣服
l forgot about this.
穿这套就可以了
Wow.– But this could work.
找找有没有短一点的 才能配这个领口的线条
See if you can find me something short. lt’ll go better with this neckline.

Okay.
这是格雷尔送你的吗?
Did Grayer get you this?
天哪
God.
我十岁时送我妈的
l bought this for my mother when l was ten.
她生我的气,不肯戴
She got mad at me, refused to wear it.
她嫌太普通了
She said it was common.
我应该是怀恨留下来的
l think l saved it out of spite.
这条呢?
How about this?
X先生买♥♥给我的结婚一周年礼物
Mr. X bought it for me for our first wedding anniversary.
今晚戴是最合适的了
So it’s only fitting that l should wear it tonight, right?
没错
Definitely.
X太太,我有事要找你谈
Mrs. X, l need to talk to you about something.
我知道你今晚很忙
l know you’re really busy tonight,
能不能明晚约时间谈?
so could we schedule some time tomorrow night?
什么事,保姆?
What is it, Nanny?
我们最好单独谈
l think it’s better if we talk alone.
什么事?
What is it?
保姆,帮个忙
Nanny, lend a hand.
如何?
Well?
你好美啊
You look amazing.
真的吗?
Really?
妈妈,你好漂亮
You look very pretty, Mommy.
你喜欢迪奥这件?
And you like the Dior?
我知道穿这样吃晚饭太过头了
l know it’s a little much for dinner…
但餐后他要带我去赴一场盛宴
but afterwards he’s taking me to the President’s Circle Gala at the Met.
结婚周年穿这样就对了
l couldn’t imagine a more perfect dress for a romantic anniversary.
现在只等老公回来了
All l need now is my husband.
我刚打电♥话♥去机场
l just called the airport and there were no delays
往来芝加哥的班机都没延误或取消
or cancellations out of Chicago…
他怎么还没回来呢?
so where can that man be?
保姆,打电♥话♥去蛙塘餐厅
Nanny, call La Grenouille. Tell them we’re running late.
说我们晚点到,别取消订位
l don’t want to lose the reservation.
“蛙塘”的法文怎么拼?
ls that ”Les Grenouilles” or ”La”? L-E-S…?
应该是LA吧
l think it’s ”L-A”.
谢了,小神童
Thanks, smartypants.
喂?
Hello?
是我
lt’s me.
我这里收不到讯号♥
l’m losing cell service here.
跟我老婆说我的班机取消了
l need you to find my wife and explain to her that my flight was cancelled.
我礼拜天晚上要回芝加哥
Since l have to be back here Sunday night,
就在这儿过周末吧
l’m just gonna spend the weekend in Chicago.
不行…
No
记得帮我跟她道歉
Make sure to tell her l’m sorry.
不,X先生,你不能这样
No, no, Mr. X, you can’t do this. She —
谁打来的?
Who was it?
他怎么说?
What did he say?
他说…
He said that…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!