你喜欢安妮的新家吗?
don’t you just love Annie’s new place?
我们很喜欢
We do.
一天到晚赖在这里
We’re here all the time.
对,我觉得很有意思
Yeah, l think it’s very, very interesting.
有点小
A little small,
不过是个好的开始
but it’s a fine stepping stone, honey.
是公事
lt’s work.
非接不可
Gotta take that.
她可真忙啊
They’re certainly keeping her busy.
非常忙
Very busy.
忙得不得了
Busy bee.
忙坏了
Relentlessly.
没得休息
‘Round the clock.
喂?
Hello?
这不是雷龙
This isn’t a Brontosaurus!
你都不懂
You don’t know anything!
格雷尔,别闹了
Grayer, please!
现在是瑜珈时间
lt is yoga hour,
妈妈在讲电♥话♥
and Mommy’s on the phone.
喂?
Hello?
嗨,是我
Hi. lt’s me.
我答应你今晚让你去医院看你奶奶
l know l agreed to let you visit your grandmother in the hospital tonight…
但我要提醒你明天是格雷尔生日
but l feel l need to remind you that tomorrow is Grayer’s birthday.
什么?
What?
怎么可能?庆生会是下个月
How can that be? His party isn’t until next month.
那是我们安排的
We scheduled it that way
因为我指定办外烩的人没空
because the party planner l wanted wasn’t available.
我老公也没空
And neither was my husband.
结果没想到
But as it turns out,
我老公要从芝加哥回家待两天
Mr. X is coming home for 2 days from Chicago…
所以要在家里庆祝一下
so we’re planning a small family celebration.
太好了,这是格雷尔最好的礼物
That’s lovely. Grayer couldn’t ask for a better gift.
接着我们要去卡莱尔饭店
Afterwards we’ll all head over to the Carlyle
和朋友们正式庆生
for a more formal affair with friends.
我希望你也能去
Obviously, l do expect you to attend.

Okay.
你要穿着得体
You’ll need to dress appropriately.
好的
Right.
没有你在家帮忙
Since you’re not around to help,
我什么事都自己来
l’ve taken care of everything —
妈,快过来玩!
Mommy, come here and play!
谢谢你
Thank you.
有人送玫瑰花给你
Also, some roses arrived for you.
玫瑰花?
Roses?
对,很奇怪
Yes, it’s very curious.
卡片上写着:
The card says
“不接受我的道歉你就完了”
”Accept my apology, or else!”
那是我爷爷
Oh, that’s crazy Grandpa.
他昨晚没去看我奶奶
He didn’t visit Grandma last night,
我们就给了他一点教训
and we just let him have it.
格雷尔对花粉过敏
You know how Grayer is around pollen,
我要拿去丢掉
so l’ll have to throw them out.
安妮 -好
Okay.
我先挂了,因为…
l’m going to hang up because…
…会干扰仪器,明天早上见
the pacemakers and all. See you in the morning.
女儿?
Honey?
什么事?
Yeah?
你还好吧?
Are you okay?
好极了
Perfect.
要吃甜点了吗?
Dessert?
这件事很重要,你没发现吗?
This is of vital importance. Are you aware of that?
不要现在讲
Now isn’t the time.
你不知道我有多失望
You have absolutely no idea how disappointed l am.
小丑应该要搞笑才对啊
Clowns are supposed to be funny.
他们是法国小丑,高华
They’re French clowns, Grove.
我讨厌他们,我讨厌生日
l hate them and l hate my birthday.
要收你的烂摊子,别打断我!
in order to clean up your mess. Do not interrupt me!
你跟我说过
You told me that
多念一年幼稚园保证他能录取
the extra year of pre-school would guarantee him a spot.
他今天满6岁,你有什么打算?
Today he’s six. What’s your plan now?
我马上回来
l’ll be back, okay?
我们要保持冷静
We should try to be calm.
我哥的两个小孩都录取了
Both my brother’s kids got in.
我受的羞辱不够吗?
That’s enough of a humiliation l will not tolerate!
隔壁房♥间在表演默剧
There are mimes in the next room!
请你小声一点
And l suggest you keep your voice down.

Hey.
你来这里干嘛?
What the hell are you doing here?
我想知道你怎么把我送的花扔了
l wanna know why you threw my flowers away.
丢在楼梯间
l found them in the stairwell.
不是我丢的,是我那个疯子雇主
l didn’t throw them away. My lunatic employer did.
你再不出去,我也会被他扫出门
And if you don’t get out of here right now, she’s gonna throw me out, too!
除非你答应跟我出去
Not until you agree to see me.
什么?
What?
别再闹了
This has got to stop.
拜托嘛,我只要求一次约会
One date. That’s all l’m asking you.
好吧,礼拜四下班后,快走!
Fine, okay. After work on Thursday. Go!
保姆…
Nanny…
去卡莱尔之前
Before we head over to the Carlyle,
我想告诉你X先生为什么生气
l’d like you to know why Mr. X is so upset.
格雷尔好像没录取私立大学
lt seems that Grayer was rejected for admission to Collegiate.
好遗憾,他一定会不高兴
l’m very sorry. That must be upsetting.
不是不高兴
Not upsetting –
是不能接受
unacceptable.
住手!
Stop it!
离我远一点!
Get away from me!
甜心,别害怕
Sweetheart, don’t be afraid.
只是小丑嘛
They’re only clowns.
我讨厌他们!
l hate them!
只是法国小丑
They’re nice French clowns —
我会怕!
They scare me!
格雷尔,去找你妈妈
Grayer, go to your mommy,
去找你妈妈
sweetheart.
不要
No.
快去啊
go
我说过了,保姆
As l was saying, Nanny…
我们觉得你
We feel that you are not spending enough time
花在教育我们儿子的时间不够多
on educational activities with our son.
所以我们决定
We have decided to hire a consultant
请专家来评估状况
to fully research the situation.
你这礼拜拨出时间去接受评估
He will demand extra time from you this week.
只要对格雷尔好就好了
Whatever’s best for Grayer.
从礼拜四晚上开始
Starting Thursday evening.
你有念华尔街日报给他听吗?
Do you read to the child from ”The Wall Street Journal”?
金融时报?
”Financial Times”?
读者文摘文学杂♥志♥?
”Granta”?
我唱法文歌♥给他听
l sing to him in French.
你的问题 比我想得更难解决
We need more time than l thought to get to the bottom of this.
我知道
l know.
我迟到太久了,对不起
l’m very, very late.
你有听到我留言吗?
Did you get my message?
有,6通都听了
Yup. All six of them.
那个顾问不让我走,太可怕了
The consultant kept me forever. lt was horrible.
不只订位被取消
Not only did l lose the reservation,
现在连厨房♥也关了
but the kitchen is now closed.
好吧
Okay.
很抱歉我迟到了
l’m sorry l was late.
有时候这种事就是…
Sometimes these things
…行不通
just don’t work out.
等一下!
Wait, whoa, whoa!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!