It’s about summer.
事关夏天
It’s about summer.
我们爱你 贾伯
We love you, Gabe!
来听听黑羊
Let’s hear it for the Black Sheep.
黑羊
Black Sheep!
黑羊
Black Sheep!
谢谢艾萨克校长 允许我们
Thank you, Principal Isaacs, for allowing us
今日聚集于此
to have this assembly here today.
大伙们 我觉得
People, I have this feeling
我们会用这些爱与能量
that with this much love and this much energy,
阻止越南战争
we are gonna stop the war in vietnam!
对 对
Yeah. Yeah!
记住 有一张城市集♥会♥的请♥愿♥表
Remember, there’s a sign-up sheet
你们可以互相传阅
you can pass around for a rally in the city.
请你们签名
Please sign up.
我们需要你们的帮助
We need your help.
现在 兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥ 再来一次
Now, brothers and sisters, once again,
请再次为黑羊鼓掌
please put your hands together for the Black Sheep!
我要去堪萨斯城
I’m going to Kansas City.
堪萨斯城 我来了
Kansas City, here I come.
我要去堪萨斯城
Going to Kansas City.
堪萨斯城 我来了
Kansas City, here I come.
那里有美丽的姑娘
They’ve got some pretty little girls
我要找一个爱人
and I’m gonna get me one.
贾伯
Gabe!
贾伯 放下
Gabe, put it down!
把火灭了
Put it out!
你把我的房♥间怎么了
What did you do to my room?
你丢了我的脸
You spit on me.
你今天丢了我的脸
You spit on me today.
今天跟你没有关系
Today was not about you.
上前线流血牺牲的
They’re not your friends who are going off
不是你的朋友
and dying in some stupid war.
说得好
Well, that’s brilliant.
所以你就烧了赋予你人♥权♥的标志
So you burn the very thing that gives you the right to demonstrate that.
我们烧的是要送我们这些人上战场的标志
We burned the flag that’s sending people like me over there.
关于战争 你知道些什么
What do you know about fighting in a war?
我为了保卫那旗子而战斗
I fought to defend that flag.
你的叔叔贾伯利 就是你的同名人
Your Uncle Gabriel, your namesake,
就是为了保卫那面旗子牺牲的
died defending that flag.
他就是和你一样的人
He was people like you.
他相信自己是在为重要的东西战斗
He believed he was fighting for something important.
-你相信什么 -我什么都不相信
– What do you believe in? – I don’t see anything to believe in.
要是你不尊重自己
Well if you don’t have any respect for yourself,
至少尊重一下他
at least show some for him.
你真该为自己感到羞愧
You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
你才让我感到羞愧
You’re the only thing I’m ashamed of!
贾伯利
Gabriel.
是吗
Is that right?
好的
Okay.
想烧东西是吧
You want to burn something?
-把它烧了 -爸爸
– Burn this. – Dad.
求你了 别这样
Please, stop this.
烧了它 不 不 不
Burn it. No, no, no.
贾伯利想把旗子烧了
Gabriel wants to burn a flag.
刚好这儿有一面 我觉得他应该烧掉
I’ve got one right here I think he should burn.
我要离开这里
I’m getting out of here.
我要你烧了它
I want you to burn this!
-够了 亨利 -烧了它
– Enough, Henry. – Burn it!
去死吧
Go to hell!
我走了
I’m splitting.
那就别再回来了
Then don’t bother coming back.

Fine!
随我来或者独自离去
Come with me or go alone
他来带他孩子回家
He’s come to take his children home
你就是那时候去了曼哈顿吗
And that’s when you went to Manhattan?
对 去了乡村 对
Yeah. To the village. Yeah.
现在我不能跟你一起走
I can’t go with you now.
你当然可以
Sure you can.
你可以的
Look, you can.
这是我们的梦想
This is our dream.
贾伯 还有几个月你就毕业了
Gabe, you’re graduating in a few months.
没关系 到时候我们再去
That’s nothing. We’ll go then.
我不需要什么狗屁毕业证书
I don’t need a bullshit diploma.
我不需要
I don’t need it.
就现在 现在就是时候了
It’s now. Now is the time.
这里没什么我们可留恋的
This… there’s nothing for us here.
都在那里 我们会错过的
It’s all there, and we’re gonna miss it.
贾伯 你只是心情不好
Gabe, you’re just upset,
你只要好好想想 贾伯
and you just need to think about this, Gabe.
你真得好好想想
I mean, you really need to think about it.
来吧
Come.
求你了
Please.
求你了
Please.
我不能走
I can’t go.
我明白
I know.
我明白
I know.
来听听约翰叔叔的乐队
Come hear Uncle John’s band…
那肯定很难受 贾伯
That must have been hard, Gabe.
这是什么时候的事
When did this happen?
不知道 几年前
I don’t know. Couple years ago.
没关系
It doesn’t matter,
都过去了
and I’m not going back.
随潮汐涌动
… playing to the tide.
随我来或者独自离开
Come on along or go alone
他来带他
He’s come to take…
事情不是那样的
That’s not what happened.
那晚 不是那样的
That night, that’s not what happened.
这不重要
It’s not important.
事情就是那样的
That’s exactly what happened.
贾伯利的记忆就像是保存在罐子里
Gabriel’s memory is like it’s been preserved in a jar.
我们有干扰记忆
We have intervening memories,
新的记忆会粉饰我们旧的记忆
and each new memory colors our perceptions of our old memories.
贾伯利则不会
Gabriel can’t do that.
他记不得最近几个月
He can’t remember that he’s seen you almost every day
几乎天天跟你们见面
in the last few months.
甚至记不得我们刚刚的对话
He can’t even remember the conversation that we just had.
我告诉你我记得什么
I’ll tell you about something I remember.
我记得一个小男孩
I remember a little boy
他本会拥有一切
who was gonna have everything…
我还记得那种音乐是怎么…
and I remember how that music…
我儿子中了你给他听的那些垃圾的毒
My son was poisoned by the garbage you’re feeding him,
而世上没那么多干扰记忆
and there aren’t enough intervening memories
来帮我忘记这件事
in the world to help me forget that.
你在用音乐
You’re using music to
把他带回到他变坏的时期
bring him back to a time when he fell apart.
我不想回到那个时候
I don’t want to go back to that time.
我们找些能让他回到
Let’s find some music that can bring him back
正常时期的音乐
to a time when things were right.
亨利 那样行不通
Henry, it doesn’t work that way.
现在我们需要的是找到他爱的音乐
What we need to do now is to find the music that he loved, and…
不 现在我们需要按我现在说的做
No, what we need to do now is what I say we need to do now.
这是我儿子
This is my son.
他也是我儿子
He’s my son, too.

Yes.
当然
Of course.
我们的儿子
Our son.
从我们俩的角度来说
And speaking for both of us,
多谢你的帮助
thank you very much for your help.
我们不再需要你了
We won’t be needing you anymore.
我替我丈夫道歉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!