Yeah, the big old, super-duper vat of velveeta cheese fat one.
亨利
Henry.
对 就是她
Yeah, that one.
而这是那晚乐队演奏的
And this song was the very last song
最后一首歌♥
the orchestra played that night,
就在那时我第一次看见了你的
just as I first set my eyes on your…
-妈妈 -妈妈
– Mom. – Mom.
这是第一首歌♥
It was the first song.
不 是最后一首
No. It was the last song.
上次你说是第一首
Last time, it was the first song.
贾伯 该走了
Gabe, it’s time.
我要请全世界喝可乐
I’d like to buy the world a Coke
1971年美国可口可乐电视广♥告♥
让它陪伴你左右
and keep it company
正宗的可口可乐…
It’s the real thing…
贾伯利 干嘛呢
Gabriel. What’s happening?
贾伯利
Gabriel.
这是大厅那边的伯尼
It’s Bernie from down the hall.
疝气伯尼
Bernie the Hernie.
饿了吧 贾伯利
You must be very hungry, Gabriel.
我是贾伯利 你饿了
I’m Gabriel. You’re hungry.
我是饿了
I am.
贾伯 张嘴
Gabe, open your mouth.
闭上眼 去睡觉
Close your eyes. Go to sleep.
贾伯利 张嘴
Gabriel, open your mouth.
张开嘴 伸舌头
Open your mouth. Stick out your tongue.
让贾伯利自己吃吧
Why don’t we let Gabriel try to eat by himself?
我出去走走
I’m going outside.
好了 贾伯 你得吃饭
Come on, Gabe. You have to eat.
要不要喝一口可乐
Would you like a sip of Coke?
正宗的可口可乐
It’s the real thing.
现在你也可以像贾伯叔叔一样吹号♥了
Now you can play like your Uncle Gabe.
吹得有进步
He’s gettin’ it.
可能小号♥不太适合他吧
Maybe trumpet’s not the right instrument.
挺有进步了
He’s getting it.
还能喝吗
Is this good?
可以
It’s fine.
咱们得赶紧走了
We should get going soon.
你去吧
You go on ahead.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我明天再去
I’ll go tomorrow.
他不会注意到的
He doesn’t know the difference.
记得吃药
Take your pills.
还不想睡吗
You’re not going to bed anytime soon, are you?
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
能把收音机给我吗
Can you hand me my radio?
好的
sure.
我猜你跟我儿子一样喜欢
I bet you like what my son likes.
好了
There we go.
黑夜的边缘
The edge of the night…
听吧 宝贝
There we go, sweetie.
我给他吃了药
I gave him his meds at…
好了 谁知道这是什么歌♥
Okay, who knows what song that was?
我不清楚怎么回事
I don’t know what happened,
但今天早晨我没看到他的机能
but I don’t see any significant change
有任何显著的改观
in his functioning this morning.
我们当然会继续观察
We’ll certainly keep observing.
但我注意到他有点不一样
But I have noticed a difference in him.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我觉得贾伯利记得一个电视广♥告♥的一部分
I…I think Gabriel remembered part of a television commercial.
当时我们在吃午饭
We were eating lunch,
我问他要不要喝一口可乐
and I asked him if he’d like a sip of Coke,
然后他说 正经的可乐
and he said, “It’s the thing”
正宗的可口可乐
“It’s the real thing.”

Yeah.
什么东西
What is?
是个广♥告♥
No, it’s the commercial.
我记得广♥告♥语是 正宗的可口可乐
I think the line is “It’s the real thing.”
对 那个广♥告♥正好在娱乐室的电视上播
Yeah. That commercial was on the TV in the rec room.
贾伯利的行为可能有
It’s possible to read into
若干种解释
Gabriel’s behavior in any number of ways.
但是他记住了一个广♥告♥
But he remembered a commercial.
贾伯利在看电视
Gabriel was watching TV.
海伦 肿瘤已经损坏了
Helen, the fact is the tumor has destroyed
贾伯利的部分认知功能
some of Gabriel’s cognitive functions
和运转这些功能的脑组织
and the parts of the brain that operate them.
但他建立联♥系♥了
But he made a connection.
他可能会建立随机或重复的联♥系♥
He may make random or repetitive connections,
但联♥系♥不会持续 也不代表记忆恢复了
but they won’t be consistent or indicate a recovery of memory.
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
好了 海伦 回家吧
Come on, Helen. Let’s go home.
谢谢您 医生
Thank you, doctor.
这是卡普·卡森
This is Cap Carsen
带你重温1968年的郁金香乐队
throwing you back to 1968 and the Tulips,
当年的前十位单曲 “事关夏天”
their top 10 hit, It’s about Summer.
所有孩子 都盼望今天
All the kids, they want today
所思所想 只有夏天
All they ever think about’s about summer
就放着吧
Please leave it on.
所有孩子 都盼望今天
All the kids, they want today
所思所想 只有夏天
All they ever think about is about summer
事关夏天
It’s about summer
所有孩子 都盼望今天
All the kids, they want today
所有的麻烦都随风飞
All their problems to go away
事关夏天
It’s about summer
等一下
One second!
快喷点东西
You want to spray something in here?
老爸
Dad.
贾伯利 晚饭你妈快做好了
Gabriel, your mother’s just about ready with dinner.
太棒了 我饿死了
Far out. I’m starving.
伙计 太好了 我也饿了
Man, that’s great. I’m so hungry.
不巧 今晚不够这么多人吃的
Unfortunately, there’s not enough for everyone tonight.
没…没关系 我们
Th…that’s okay. We were…
索耶先生 我们是说
Mr. Sawyer, we were just
我们是要回家吃
saying that we were hungry for our own dinners
自己的爸妈做的晚饭
that our own Mrs. Sawyers were gonna cook for us.
很快就来 老爸
It’ll just be a second, Dad.
马上结束 然后我就上楼
We’ll be finished in a sec. I’ll be upstairs.
事关夏天
It’s about summer

Hello.
是的
Yes.
你确定没弄错吗
Are you sure there’s not a mistake?
亨利 没什么事吧
Henry, are we okay?
怎么了
What?
医院来电♥话♥了
They just called from the hospital
说钱还没交呢
and said our bill hadn’t been paid.
没事吧
Is everything all right?
没事
Everything’s fine.
我抽时间去交
I’ll get around to it.
我再睡会儿
I’m sleepy.
海伦 你好吗
Helen. How are you?
很好 你呢
Fine, and you?
不错 贾伯利怎么样
Doing well. How’s Gabriel?
好点了
He’s doing better.
太好了
Great.
真不错 亨利呢
That’s great. And, Henry?
他还好 能上班他会更开心的
He’s fine. He was much happier when he was working.
我们也希望他还在
We wish he could still be here.
我给你找了个仅次于他的人选
I’m offering you the next-best thing.
什么
What’s that?

Me.
我家需要额外的收入
My family needs the extra income.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!