It opens up into spear!
转开 就会变成一根矛
Rick! Evy?
瑞克 伊芙
Twist it! Pull! I tried it! Push!
用力转 然后再推 你要用拉的
Jonathan,quick!
强纳森 快点
Jonathan,throw it! Kill the Scorpion King!
强纳森 快射他 杀了魔蝎大帝
Send his army back to the Underworld!
送他的军队回地府
Step aside,Alex. I’m a professional.
站到旁边去 我可是专家
Rick!
瑞克
No!
不!
Go to hell,and take your friends with you!
去死吧! 叫你的朋友一起去
Dad!

Evy,no! Get out of here!
伊芙 快走 快点走
Just get out of here!
不要管我
No!

Mom!

Hang on,Rick!
瑞克 撑着
Anck-su-namun!
安苏娜
No! Ancksunamun!
不 安苏娜
Anck-su-namun.
安苏娜
Let’s go up!
往上爬
This whole damn place is gonna get sucked up! Let’s move up! Go!
金字塔要沉下去了 我们往上爬! 走
Go,Alex! Come on! Come on!
艾力克斯 快
Rick,we’re trapped!
瑞克 没路走了
Izzy! Come on! Get your butts moving!
伊西 快上来 动作快
Hurry up! Hurry up! I haven’t got all day!
时间不多了
Go! You’re next!
轮到你 快
Jonathan! Hold on!
强纳森 撑住
Pull him up! Pull him up! Pull up! Pull me up!
快拉他上来! 快拉 拉我上去
Wait! Wait! Let me down! Let me down!
等一下 等一下 放我下去 放我下去
It’s not worth your life,you idiot! Yes,it is! Yes,it is!
那不值得你去死 你疯了 值得 绝对值得
Right.
行了
Pull me up! Pull me up!
拉我上去! 拉我上去
You almost got me killed! At least you didn’t get shot.
我差点被你害死 至少你没吃子弹
Izzy! Thank you!
伊西 谢谢你
Thank you! Mmm! Mmm!
谢谢你
O’Connell,who the hell you been messin’ with this time?
欧康诺 你这次又惹到谁了
Huh? Oh,you know,the usual.
你知道 还不就那些
Mummies,pygmies,
木乃伊 小矮人
big bugs.
大虫子
I thought I almost lost you there.
我以为我失去了你
For a moment there,you did.
你是失去了一下子
Would you like to know what heaven looks like?
想知道天堂是什么样子吗?
Later.
晚点再说
Oh,please!
拜托! 拜托!
That’s half mine,you know. What?
老兄 那一半是我的 什么?
That’s half mine. I have no idea what you’re talking about.
那一半是我的 我不知道你在说什么?
What? You took my gold stick! I know you took my gold stick!
你拿了我的金棍子
I swear on the head of my wife,I have no idea what you’re talking about.
我用我太太的头发誓 我不知道你在说什么
You haven’t…You ain’t got a wife!
你根本就没太太
I don’t have your gold stick either!
我也没拿你的金棍子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!