Seems to me like we need a magic carpet.
看样子 我们需要一张魔毯
When Lord Imhotep last encountered the O’Connells,
伊莫顿主人和欧康诺 最后一次交手的时候
they sent his immortal soul to the Underworld.
他们害他失去法力 落入地府
As powerful as he will become,
就算他法力再强
he is still vulnerable.
他还是有弱点
Only with the army of Anubis will he be invincible.
只有阿努比斯的军队 才能让他所向无敌
He will need your help.
他会需要你帮忙
Keep this with you always.
随身带着这本书
The Book of the Dead!
是亡灵黑经
What a bright little child.
好聪明的小朋友
Your mother must be missing you terribly.
你妈妈一定很想你
If you wish to see her again,you’d better behave.
你要想看到她 就要乖乖听话
Lady,I don’t behave for my parents.
小姐 我爸妈都拿我没辙
What makes you think I’m going to do it for you? Silence!
你凭什么以为我会听你的? 闭嘴
Because your parents wouldn’t slip poisonous snakes into your bed…
因为你♥爸♥妈不会在你睡觉的时候
while you were sleeping.
放毒蛇到你床上
Lord Imhotep wishes to meet the boy.
伊莫顿主人要见他
Now we shall see how brave you are.
现在我们看看你有多勇敢
Watch the suit! Hey!
小心我的衣服
Ow! Me fingers!
我的手指头
Nice.
很好
Very nice.
非常好
Did you acquire what we asked?
你拿到我们要的东西没?
Oh,we acquired it,all right.
我们是拿到了
You know what?
知道吗?
We had to kill two of those guards at the mausoleum… to acquire it.
我们是杀了两名陵墓守卫 才拿到的
This chest is cursed.
箱子被下了诅咒
It says there is one,
上面写着…
the undead,
怨灵
who will kill all those who open this chest.
将杀尽所有开箱之人
Yes,yes,and the creature will suck them dry,then become whole again.
对 而且怪物 会吸干♥他♥们然后复生
We’ve all heard this story before.
这故事我们都听过
Yeah,but I heard the yanks who found it nine years ago all died.
但是我听说九年前 找到箱子的老美全都死了
Horrible deaths,they were.
而且死的很惨
So,with that in mind… We want ten.
所以呢… 我们现在要十万
Quiet!
闭嘴
The agreement was for five.
说好了五万的
Yeah,well,we want ten,or we’ll take it elsewhere.
对 但是我们要十万 不然我们就卖♥♥给别人
If you… Ten will be just fine.
你敢… 十万就十万
Follow me,gentlemen.
各位 跟我来
Get in.
进去
it is you who are the chosen one,
因为你是被选中的人
you who will take me to Ahm Shere.
要带我去阿姆谢的人
What if I don’t? What if I get a little… Lost?
我要是不肯呢? 我要是迷路…怎么办?
You have strength,little one.
小鬼 你很勇敢
You are your father’s son.
不愧是你♥爸♥的儿子
But I know something you don’t.
但是有件事你不知道
This bracelet is a gift and a curse.
这只手镯是一份礼物 也是一个诅咒
The sands of time…
时间的沙
have already begun to pour against you.
已经开始从你身上留逝
Yeah,yeah. I already heard this part.
这我早就知道了
From the minute I put the bracelet on,
从我戴上手镯起
seven days do I have before the Scorpion King wakes up.
到魔蝎大帝醒来 我只有七天的时间
Did you also hear that if you do not enter the pyramid…
那你知不知道要是第七天…
before the sun strikes it on that very morning…
天亮的时候你到不了金字塔
that the bracelet will suck the life out of you?
手镯就会要了你的命
That part I missed.
这我倒没听过
Hey,wait a minute. That means I’ve only got five days left.
等一下 那我只剩五天的时间了
Then I believe it will be best if we do not get lost. Don’t you?
所以我们最好不要迷路 你说呢?
My dad is going to kick your ass.
我爸会修理你的
I do not think so.
我不认为
In here,gentlemen,
各位请进
you shall receive your just rewards.
你们会拿到酬劳的
No tricks now,woman.
小姐 别耍花样
We’re not givin’ up this chest till we’re satisfied.
你们别想拿箱子 除非我们满意
Oh,don’t worry. There is much satisfaction to be had.
别担心 你们一定会非常满意的
What’s going on?
怎么回事?
This place… is cursed.
这个房♥间…被诅咒了
What is it with you and curses? He ain’t happy without a curse.
你有完没完? 没诅咒你会死啊?
This is cursed. That is cursed. Give it a rest,will ya!
这被诅咒了 那被诅咒了 你给我闭嘴
Christ!
老天爷
He wants you to open the chest! Open the chest!
他要你打开箱子 快打开箱子
No!
不要
Where’d he go?
他去哪了?
Where’d he go?
他去哪了?
Spivey!
妈呀!
This is the magic carpet? He’ll be fine. He’s a professional.
这就是魔毯? 别担心 他是专家
He definitely remembers you. He’s a little shy.
他果然记得你 他只是有点害羞
Jonathan,get our bags.
强纳森 去拿行李
Oh,my hands are full. Now.
我现在没手拿
Right. I’ll get the bags. I’ll deal with the flight details.
马上 行 我去拿行李 我去安排我们的行程
Honey,you’re not a subtle man. We don’t have time for subtle.
老公 你不是精打细算的人 我们没时间精打细算
Izzy,come here. Oh,no,no.
伊西 过来
Doesn’t look happy to see you. Never turned me down yet.
好像不太想看到你 还没被他拒绝过
Whatever it is,whatever you need,I don’t care.
不管你想干嘛 我都没兴趣 说什么都没用
Forget it,O’Connell. Every time I hook up with you,I get shot!
每次碰到你都要吃子弹
Last time,I got shot in the ass. I’m in mourning for my ass.
上次是我的屁♥股♥ 我心里还是有阴影
Remember that bank job in Marrakesh? Bank job?
记得摩洛哥银行的案子吧? 银行的案子?
It’s not like it sounds. Uh,it’s exactly how it sounds.
不是你想的那样 就是你想的那样
I’m flying high,hiding in the sun.
我飞高 躲在逆光处
The white boy here flags me down,so I fly in low for the pickup.
死白人打信♥号♥♥ 叫我飞低接应他
The next thing you know,I get shot!
下一分钟 我就中弹了
I’m lying in the middle of the road with my spleen hanging out,
我躺在路中间 肠子都跑出来了
and I see him waltzing up with some belly dancer girl.
他居然还在旁边 和肚皮舞♥女♥郎跳舞
Belly dancer girl? Izzy,I think you and I should talk.
肚皮舞♥女♥郎? 伊西 我们该好好聊聊
As long as I don’t get shot. Quit your whining.
不会吃子弹就行
You’re gonna get paid this time.
有完没完 这次会付你钱
O’Connell,have you looked around here any? Huh?
拜托你自己看一看
What do I need money for? What the hell am I gonna spend it on?
我要钱干嘛? 你要我往哪花?
I’m gonna keep this short. My little boy is out there.
我没时间废话 我儿子不见了
I’m gonna do whatever it takes to get him back.
无论如何我都要把他找回来
O’Connell,if you give me that gold stick there,
只要有金棍子 你想干嘛就干嘛
you can shave my head,wax my legs and use me for a surfboard.
你要我剃光头 刮腿毛都行
Didn’t we do that in Tripoli?
在的黎波里不是干过吗?
Say,by the way,when did you… lose your eye?
对了 你的眼睛 怎么瞎的?
Oh. I didn’t.
我没瞎
just thought it made me look more dashing.
只是觉得 这样比较有味道
Come on. Get to work.
快点 去准备
You’re not exactly catching me at my best.
我平常不是这样的
Oh,I’m sure I am.
我相信
I knew it. I’m gonna get shot.
我就知道 又要吃子弹了
These are the commanders of the 12 tribes of the Medjai. Horus!
他们是十二支法老侍卫队的队长 霍勒斯
Ah. Pet bird. My best and most clever friend.
宠物鸟 我最好也是最聪明的朋友
He will let the commanders know of our progress so that they may follow.
它会让队长们知道我们的位置
If the Army of Anubis arises,
万一阿努比斯的军队复活
they will do all they can to stop it.
他们一定会尽全力阻止的
Rick,are you sure Izzy’s reliable?
你确定伊西可靠吗?
Yeah,yeah,he’s reliable-ish.
可靠 当然可靠…但愿
Isn’t she beautiful? It’s a balloon.
漂亮吧? 怎么是气球
Oh! It’s a dirigible. Where’s your airplane?
是飞船 你的飞机呢?
Airplanes are a thing of the past. Izzy,you were right.
飞机早就落伍了 伊西 你是对的
I was? Yeah. You’re gonna get shot.
我是? 你要吃子弹了
Whoa,whoa,whoa! She’s faster than she looks.
它比你想像的要快
And she’s quiet. Real quiet.
而且非常安静
Perfect for sneaking up on people,which is a very good thing.
非常适合偷袭 这是最好的一点
Unless,of course,we go with your approach-
除非 我们要用你的方法
barging in face-first,guns blazing,and gettin’ your friends shot in the ass!
先冲进去 然后一阵扫射 害你朋友屁♥股♥中弹
Why can’t you people ever keep your feet on the ground?
为什么你们就是 要搞这么多飞机呢?
O’Connell does not want to believe,but he flies like Horus towards his destiny.
欧康诺不肯相信 但是他正飞向他的命运
Yes,yes,very interesting. Tell me some more about this gold pyramid.
没错 非常有趣 告诉我黄金金字塔的事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!