What’s in the chest? The bracelet of Anubis!
箱子里放了什么? 死神之镯
They must not get the bracelet! Get it and get out of here!
不能让他们拿到 快带着箱子走
Mom,look out!
妈! 小心
Evelyn!
伊芙琳
Mom!
妈
Jonathan!
强纳森?
Jonathan!
强纳森?
What’d you do this time?
你又做了什么?
I haven’t done anything to anybody!
我什么都没做
Lately. Come on!
最近吗? 快走
Rick!
瑞克
Evelyn! Look out,Rick!
小心! 伊芙琳
Dad! Dad!
爸 爸
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
Yeah. Yeah? Okay.
没事
O’Connell.
欧康诺
What are you doing here? No,scratch that. I don’t care.
你♥他♥妈♥的来干嘛? 算了 我不想知道
Who are those guys? Where are they taking my wife?
那些是什么人? 他们要带我太太去哪?
My friend,I’m not sure,
朋友 我不确定
but wherever this man is,your wife will surely be.
但是你太太…一定在他手上
Hey,I know him.
我认得他
He’s the curator. He works at the British Museum.
他是馆长 大英博物馆的馆长
Are you sure? Believe him. He spends more time there than at home.
你确定? 最好相信他 他在博物馆的时间比在家多
You’re here,the bad guys are here,Evy’s been kidnapped.
你来了 坏人也来了 伊芙被绑♥架♥ 换言之…
Let me guess. Yes,they once again removed the creature from his grave.
对 怪物被他们从墓穴挖了出来
I don’t mean to point fingers,but
我不是要怪你
isn’t it your job to make sure that doesn’t happen?
你不是应该要看好他的吗?
That woman who was with him,
和他一起的那个女人
she knows things that no living person could possibly know.
知道普通人不可能知道的事
She knew exactly where the creature was buried.
她知道怪物确实的埋葬地点
We were hoping she would lead us to the bracelet. She obviously did.
我们希望她会带我们找到手镯 果然没错
And now they have it.
现在他们得手了
I wouldn’t get too nervous just yet.
我倒不会那么紧张
Is that gold? When I stuck it on,I saw the pyramids at Giza.
我一戴上就看到吉萨的金字塔
Then,whoosh! Straight across the desert to Karnak.
然后”咻”的一声 就越过卡纳克沙漠
By putting this on,you have started
你戴上手镯引起的连锁反应
a chain reaction that could bring the next apocalypse.
会带来末世的启示录
You,lighten up.
你 放轻松
You,big trouble. You,get in the car.
你 倒霉了 你 上车去
I am sorry if I alarmed your son,
抱歉吓到你儿子
but you must understand,now that the bracelet is on his wrist,
但是你必须了解 手镯戴上后
we have only seven days before the Scorpion King awakens.
到魔蝎大帝醒过来 我们只有七天的时间
We? What we?
我们? 什么我们?
If he is not killed,he will raise the army of Anubis.
他要是没死 就会招回阿努比斯的军队
I take it that’s not a good thing. Oh,he’ll wipe out the world.
八成不是什么好事 是啊! 他会消灭全世界
Ah,the old “wipe out the world” ploy.
又是”消灭全世界”
Whom ever can kill the Scorpion King…
杀死魔蝎大帝的人
can send his army back to the Underworld…
可以送他的军队回地府
or use it to destroy mankind and rule the Earth.
或者用他们来 消灭人类 统治世界
That’s why they dug up Imhotep.
他们挖伊莫顿出来
He’s the only guy tough enough to take out the Scorpion King.
因为他可以干掉魔蝎大帝
That is their plan.
那就是他们的计划
Alex,I’ve got a big job for you. Stay here and protect the car.
儿子 有重要的工作交给你 留下来保护车子
I can do that. Protect the car?
那我可以 保护车子?
Just because I’m a kid doesn’t mean I’m stupid.
拜托 我年纪小不表示我笨
I know. Dad!
我知道 爸
If you see anyone come out screaming,it’s just me.
万一看到有人尖叫跑出来 那就是我
Maybe you should stay here and watch him. Yes,now you’re talking.
你还是留下来陪他好了 你终于想通了
You want the shotgun? No,I prefer the Thompson.
你要散♥弹♥枪♥吗? 不 我习惯用机关枪
If I were to say to you,
如果我对你说…
I’m a stranger traveling from the east,seeking that which is lost-
我是来自东方的陌生人 在找寻我失落的同伴
Then I would reply that I am a stranger traveling from the west.
那我会回答 我是来自西方的陌生人
It is I whom you seek. How- Then it is true.
我便是你在找寻的人 这就对了
You have the sacred mark.
你手上有圣记 这个?
What,that? No,that got slapped on me in an orphanage in Cairo.
这是我在开罗孤儿院被印的
That mark means you’re a protector of man,
那个记号♥表示你是人类的守护者
a warrior for God,a Medjai.
上神的战士 法老的侍卫
Sorry. You’ve got the wrong guy.
抱歉 你认错人了
Mr. Hafez.
哈夫兹先生
They found him.
他们找到他了
Imhotep.
伊莫顿
Do not be frightened.
不要害怕
I am not afraid.
我一点都不怕
You know,a couple of years ago…
你知道 几年前
this would’ve seemed really strange to me.
这样的场面会吓我一跳
Lord Imhotep will be much pleased.
伊莫顿主人一定会很高兴
Where is it?
手镯呢?
Where is the bracelet?
手镯在哪?
I think I know.
我知道在哪
At the very top of the gold pyramid,there was a huge diamond.
在黄金金字塔的顶端 有一颗巨大的钻石
Huge? How huge?
有多大?
It was so big,it would reflect the sun and wink at distant travelers,
大到能反射出耀眼的光芒 招唤远方的旅客
beckoning them to their deaths.
让他们迎向死亡
Get-No! Get off!
放开我
Oh,my God.
天哪!
You wait! I’ll put you in your grave again!
你等着 我会送你回老巢的
Our thinking was,not if we put you in your grave first.
可惜我们打算先送你回老家
Burn her!
烧死她
You bast…
你混♥蛋♥
Open it! Open it! I’m trying,I’m trying!
快开门啊! 我在开啊!
Hurry up! Come on,come on,come on!
快发动 快点! 快点
Aah! You broke it,you broke it,you broke it!
你弄断了 你弄断了
Be quiet,Alex! If there’s gonna be hysterics,they’ll come from me!
别吵 惊惶失措是我的专利
Go,go,go,go!
走 走 快走
Oh,no. Not these guys again.
老天 不要又是这些家伙
What are we gonna do? What are we gonna do?
现在怎么办? 我们怎么办?
You’re asking me? I’m only eight years old!
你问我? 我只有8岁耶
Honey,what you doin’? These guys don’t use doors.
你在干嘛? 老婆 他们不用门的
Where the hell’s Jonathan?
强纳森人呢?
Alex! What’s the matter with my car?
艾力克斯 我的车怎么了?
I was forced to find an alternative means of transportation.
我不得不找其他的交通工具
A doubledecker bus? It was his idea!
双层巴士? 是他的主意
Was not! Was too!
才不是 就是
Just go! It was too! Was not!
快开车 就是 不是
Oh,jeez.
天哪!
No,no! Not my car!
我的车
Oh,I hate mummies.
我讨厌木乃伊
Glad to see me now? Just like old times,huh?
高兴我在了吧? 就像以前一样?
Right.
嗯
Aah! Turn! Turn! Turn! Turn! Turn!
转弯 转弯…
No! Get out of the way!
天啊! 让开
Look out!
小心
Great driving,Uncle Jon.
舅舅 开得好
Yeah.
是啊!
You all right?
你没事吧?
This was… my first bus ride.
这是我第一次坐巴士
What would I do without you?
没有你我怎么办?
Are all librarians this much trouble? Oh,jeez,get a room.
图书馆员都这么麻烦吗? 拜托 肉麻死了
Let me go! Alex!
放开我
Silence! Stop!
别叫
Go! Stop!
开车 停下来
Alex.
艾力克斯
Please,do not fear for your son,my friends.
朋友 不要替你儿子担心
They cannot hurt him,for he wears the bracelet of Anubis.
他们不会伤害他的 他戴着死神之镯
Alex is wearing the bracelet?
他戴着手镯?
When he put it on,he said he saw the pyramids at Giza,the temple at Karnak.
他说戴上以后看到 吉萨的金字塔 卡纳克的神殿
And when they reach Karnak,
等他们到了卡纳克
the bracelet will show him the next step of the journey.
手镯就会显示下一站
Well,if we don’t get to Karnak before them,
如果不能比他们先到卡纳克
we won’t have any idea where to look for him next.
就没办法知道要去哪找他